Thread: A Class Laydee

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by passy
    So what u all wanna know
    i got the scoops u know

big....head......read thru the pages

yuh arse so lazy....I feeling to cuff you now now now

Credits
    Dominica is blessed with a lush grren forest, most of it undisturbed.The carnival here is Mass but i think they should change the date ,Clashing with tnt and i doh like that .
    I know the Caribs have rituals after carnivals where they jump through fire and stuff to celebrate.Right now Election comming up so alot of politicing going on so i would wait untill after that
    http://www.dominica.dm/index.php
    http://www.avirtualdominica.com/

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by A class laydee
    big....head......read thru the pages

yuh arse so lazy....I feeling to cuff you now now now

Yah my HEAD big wi

Credits
    thank u i gine harass u on msn tom. now. u just made a new friend. lol.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by deoriginalrudeboy
    thank u i gine harass u on msn tom. now. u just made a new friend. lol.
    anytime.......
    I will tell yuh all about what happens in di bush and di dark

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by A class laydee
    anytime.......
    I will tell yuh all about what happens in di bush and di dark
    bwwww

Credits
    i doh know if u check out some pics in de gallery yet

http://www.islandmix.com/gallery/sho...y.php?cat=3064
    www.VibesFromVenus.com

Credits
    thanku im taking a look at them now.

so how allyuh does cook and eat "mountain chicken"

Credits
    thanku im taking a look at them now.

so how allyuh does cook and eat "mountain chicken"
    i can only remember eating it once when i was younger. I really doh remember how it taste or how they cook it . Now you talking bout it...i think it's time i have a second taste the next time i am there...
    www.VibesFromVenus.com

Credits
    Being the early bird that I am....I'm off to work, but wiil be back to fill u in on food and hoidays.

Credits
    There isn't a "What's Good In Dominica?" post? Anyway besides SVG, Dominica is on my list of beautiful places to visit one day.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC2BGI
    There isn't a "What's Good In Dominica?" post? Anyway besides SVG, Dominica is on my list of beautiful places to visit one day.
    *sniff*
    You MUST go.......................................................... .

eh eh ....no whats good in DA post....I finking tuh start one

Credits
    I have friends from Dominica and I have always been intrigued with the island, can you tell me some things about Dominica?

I want to visit a lot of islands in the Caribbean and Dominica is one of them.
    I would like to about your carnival from islanders perspective, the music, the beaches, the rainforests, and of course the infamous "mountain chicken"

the best time to go DA is during the Creole Festival...October 24 to November 6. dais when DA really comes alive. people from all the surrounding island come over so Roseau is full of activities around that time.( pan by the bay, cultural galla,wob dwiyet show, World Creole Music festival and Creole in the park where you can taste a lot of our local dishes ( including montain chicken).

Credits

I reach...

De original Dominican ambassador......
    No there is no what's good in Dominica thread but there is this
    My beautiful DOMINICA

To answer the mountain chicken question....anyway that you could cook chicken, you could cook mountain chicken. I especially like it fried in a garlic batter.....oh gosh, I'm sallivating.....If you see it in a plate well cooked and garnished it looks like chicken wings.

Anytime is a good time to come to Dominica......yes there is election fever going on but is feting all ove de place now. So now is good time.

The link above have my top ten sites to visit but there are tons more and some that are still hidden and only a few ppl know how to get there. People are still discovering places on the island.

Carnival is great....although I would like to see TnT carnival at least once but I'm always busy with our own mass, cause I have to play. We have 2 carnival openings in d/a. One in Roseau (the capital) and the following week in Portsmouth ( the other town) Violence is not at all predominant in our carnival or any fete for that matter. Peaceful good clean fun. You have bands on the streets in both Roseau and Portsmouth, like WCK, Seramix, First Serenade, Triple Kay, Impromtu, Swinging Stars and a few smaller bands too. There is the Carnival Queen Show (I was second runner up in 2000) and there is the Calypso show (everyone looks forward to that) In d/a only a calypso can win roadmarch. There is a Soca monarchs show also but it is not held annually, I eh know why but Hunter wins it all the time anyways.

What else you wanna know. For the guys on Imix, if you have somebody woman and you wanna hide, then d/a is the spot. You won't be found unless you want to be.

What else

So many more things to say but ask and I'll tell yuh.
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Val
    De original Dominican ambassador......
    No there is no what's good in Dominica thread but there is this
    My beautiful DOMINICA

To answer the mountain chicken question....anyway that you could cook chicken, you could cook mountain chicken. I especially like it fried in a garlic batter.....oh gosh, I'm sallivating.....If you see it in a plate well cooked and garnished it looks like chicken wings.

Anytime is a good time to come to Dominica......yes there is election fever going on but is feting all ove de place now. So now is good time.

The link above have my top ten sites to visit but there are tons more and some that are still hidden and only a few ppl know how to get there. People are still discovering places on the island.

Carnival is great....although I would like to see TnT carnival at least once but I'm always busy with our own mass, cause I have to play. We have 2 carnival openings in d/a. One in Roseau (the capital) and the following week in Portsmouth ( the other town) Violence is not at all predominant in our carnival or any fete for that matter. Peaceful good clean fun. You have bands on the streets in both Roseau and Portsmouth, like WCK, Seramix, First Serenade, Triple Kay, Impromtu, Swinging Stars and a few smaller bands too. There is the Carnival Queen Show (I was second runner up in 2000) and there is the Calypso show (everyone looks forward to that) In d/a only a calypso can win roadmarch. There is a Soca monarchs show also but it is not held annually, I eh know why but Hunter wins it all the time anyways.

What else you wanna know. For the guys on Imix, if you have somebody woman and you wanna hide, then d/a is the spot. You won't be found unless you want to be.

What else
    So many more things to say but ask and I'll tell yuh.
    I gald yuh finnally reach *high five*
    thankssssssssssssssssssssss
    VAL please put up some pics of independence day...all di get up we does wear....I will have to scan them from my photo album, but I know you have them on hand, perhaps you have taken some with a digital camera *crosses fingers*
    You are like the resource for now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast