Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cingular customers.....

Credits

Cingular customers.....

Does anyone have their service, and are you satisfied with them?

I originally had At&t, and ever since the merger, my service has been horrible. I never get a clear signal.

Credits
    well i am in the same boat..had at&t as well, but now has cingular becauseof the merger !!!

well the service seems to be the same to me

stop talking so darn much on de BLASTEDDDDDDDD phone !!!

And PAY DE DARN BILLLLLL
    Last edited by bajangal1; 08-01-2005 at 07:29 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by deoriginalrudeboy

I originally had At&t, and ever since the merger, my service has been horrible. I never get a clear signal.
    oh gosh i deading right..unfortunetly can't say much on this pon internet but dis is some funny arse sht....lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bajangal1
    well i am in the same boat..had at&t as well, but now has cingular becauseof the merger !!!

well the service seems to be the same to me

stop talking so darn much on de BLASTEDDDDDDDD phone !!!

And PAY DE DARN BILLLLLL

my bill is always paid on time. i barely use it, and whenever i do i can never get service, and if i do, the other party always complain that i am breaking up.

Ladies Hold Unto Yuh Man $exy Prince$$'s Avatar $exy Prince$$ is offline
    Credits

My Friend has the same problem and they said that its going to be like this for a while because they are trying to decide which network is better (Cingular or AT&T)

Credits
    At & T Obvious.....stupesssssssss

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by $exy Prince$$
    My Friend has the same problem and they said that its going to be like this for a while because they are trying to decide which network is better (Cingular or AT&T)
    they have to got to be joking with that one

Ladies Hold Unto Yuh Man $exy Prince$$'s Avatar $exy Prince$$ is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sk gyal
    they have to got to be joking with that one
    Thats what the customer Service Rep. keep telling her everytime she calls to complain

Credits
    my mom called them up because her phone is worst then mine, and they couldn't give her any explanation.
    When we were with at&t, i always had full strength, now my conversations are broken up, my phone doesn't even ring sometimes, it will go straight to my voicemail, it is horrible.

I know Ackee told me he was having trouble with them as well.

If they are trying to find the better connection, it is clearly at&t, that should't even be disputable.

Credits

i had at&t and i never had a clear signal to begin with so i don't really notice a difference!

Credits

that same thing happened to me and i ended up telling them to go fack themselves and terminate my contract. i had at&t and was very happy with them. then i play fass and wanted a new phone and they made the switch over. not only was the service terrible, in three months they are trying to say my bill is over $300 and customer service still cyah explain to me what all the extra charges were. they were telling me it's fo rthis tax and that fee, etc. i immediately told them to terminate my contract becasue it was so ridiculous and i am a person that rarely goes over she minutes. i am now with tmobile. they cool so far.

many of my other friend and family with cingular are having issues with them too. their bill has increased or the service is horrible. i say terminate your contract if you can...
    Last edited by hotandgroovy; 08-01-2005 at 11:42 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by hotandgroovy
    that same thing happened to me and i ended up telling them to go fack themselves and terminate my contract. i had at&t and was very happy with them. then i play fass and wanted a new phone and they made the switch over. not only was the service terrible, in three months they are trying to say my bill is over $300 and customer service still cyah explain to me what all the extra charges were. they were telling me it's fo rthis tax and that fee, etc. i immediately told them to terminate my contract becasue it was so ridiculous and i am a person that rarely goes over she minutes. i am now with tmobile. they cool so far.

many of my other friend and family with cingular are having issues with them too. their bill has increased or the service is horrible. i say terminate your contract if you can...
    Yea, Ackee was telling me about thier customer service and all the charges as well.
    They are full of shit. I am considering breaking my contract, my mother is switching to verizon, I might just do the same.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by hotandgroovy

Same thing i goin through.
    My bill reach bout $200, an is they make a mistake with my minutes, an they yet to correct it!

With AT&T, i was getting 200 days, and Unlimited night an weekends (Free calling to anywhere in the US) for $19.99
    Max my bill came to was prolly $27.

With Cingular...i payin 39.99 an i not even gettin Unlimited nights an weekend.

How i miss AT&T

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackee
    My bill reach bout $200, an is they make a mistake with my minutes, an they yet to correct it!

With AT&T, i was getting 200 days, and Unlimited night an weekends (Free calling to anywhere in the US) for $19.99

How i miss AT&T

with at&t their 39.99 plan was 700 minutes, plus free nights and weekends. i am glad u dropped them breds. b/c they still honor my at&t contract of 39.99, 1200 minutes and free nights and w/e. i got that b/c we worked out a deal with being with them for so long. but i want to update my phone come oct. when i can get it discounted, but i know if i do, they'll switch me over completely, and I don't want that, I might just take the plunge and end the contract early.

Satisfaction Facilitator Terryfabulous's Avatar Terryfabulous is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackee

How i miss AT&T
    man i have so many issues with them...from drop calls..to billing issues i'm about to just pay the early termination fee and go to verizon...why i didn't do that in the first place...first they charge me for roaming (i was like wtf i have a nation wide plan) they fixed, then i have the international dailing plan...i call home for like 47 cents a minute (don't ask why i don't use a phone card) i was being charged 1.49 a minute...then the next thing i know they said i went over my minutes (now i have roll over minutes and what not) come to find out they have me on the wrong plan...drop calls man...within the space of an hour...i think my phone calls would be dropped on a average of ten times...call customer service...and they say they are apparently updating their towers...so there would be a little interruption in cellular service...as upset as i am with them...i still happy not to be with sprint...where i had service almost no where and had to deal with stickign head out of windows to get a signal...but what i have learned with cingular always pay attention to your bill dem and don't just pay them blindly cause i find they just make too much "honest" mistakes....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast