Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Cimo2

  1. #1
    strength, courage, wisdom soca junkie's Avatar soca junkie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    here
    Posts
    13,484
    Credits
    54,187

    Cimo2

    will you be playing with sesame flyers again this labor day?

  2. #2
    thick P.O.S. dumplin' chinee's Avatar chinee is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    in a place called my bizness
    Posts
    2,898
    Credits
    1,006,530

  3. #3
    twins in full gleee slimgyal's Avatar slimgyal is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    somewhere ova de rainbow
    Posts
    13,155
    Credits
    1,503,190
    Quote Originally Posted by soca junkie
    will you be playing with sesame flyers again this labor day?


  4. #4
    KingBea... Cimo 2's Avatar Cimo 2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Back So...
    Posts
    11,864
    Credits
    1,142,352

    I see were ....

    ... both dangerous ppl who don't forget shit huh...

    But you have to admit I sexy as hell in me outfit... eh?

  5. #5
    KingBea... Cimo 2's Avatar Cimo 2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Back So...
    Posts
    11,864
    Credits
    1,142,352
    actually I'm not sure if I'll do the Sesame flyers angain dis year... Chech in Fort Laud dis year... I playin there....

  6. #6
    strength, courage, wisdom soca junkie's Avatar soca junkie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    here
    Posts
    13,484
    Credits
    54,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Cimo 2
    ... both dangerous ppl who don't forget shit huh...

    But you have to admit I sexy as hell in me outfit... eh?
    yeah baby yuh lookin hot. I goin and find the pic of you in that nice halter dress tonight...u was lookin real sexy there

  7. #7
    KingBea... Cimo 2's Avatar Cimo 2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Back So...
    Posts
    11,864
    Credits
    1,142,352
    Quote Originally Posted by soca junkie
    yeah baby yuh lookin hot. I goin and find the pic of you in that nice halter dress tonight...u was lookin real sexy there

    O.K. I see we gonna have to start this arl over again ... Be warned, ... aight...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •