Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: cimo2

  1. #1
    strength, courage, wisdom soca junkie's Avatar soca junkie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    here
    Posts
    13,484
    Credits
    54,187

    cimo2

    :p :p

  2. #2
    KingBea... Cimo 2's Avatar Cimo 2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Back So...
    Posts
    11,864
    Credits
    1,142,352

    Re: cimo2

    Originally posted by soca junkie
    :p :p

    *Brushing my shoulder off Smilie* insert here... :p

    How you ma. Oh now you have time for me, now that you divorce huh. Well i still love you too, and cherish our time together...

    Cause at any moment we will be fighting....

    Oh junkie you know what I was reading up on .... yeah thats right, Spray on tans check it out (you need to summers a long way away) :p

  3. #3
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113

    Re: Re: cimo2

    Originally posted by Cimo 2
    *Brushing my shoulder off Smilie* insert here... :p

    How you ma. Oh now you have time for me, now that you divorce huh. Well i still love you too, and cherish our time together...

    Cause at any moment we will be fighting....

    Oh junkie you know what I was reading up on .... yeah thats right, Spray on tans check it out (you need to summers a long way away) :p
    She is still married no scene..

  4. #4
    strength, courage, wisdom soca junkie's Avatar soca junkie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    here
    Posts
    13,484
    Credits
    54,187

    Re: Re: cimo2

    Originally posted by Cimo 2
    *Brushing my shoulder off Smilie* insert here... :p

    How you ma. Oh now you have time for me, now that you divorce huh. Well i still love you too, and cherish our time together...

    Cause at any moment we will be fighting....

    Oh junkie you know what I was reading up on .... yeah thats right, Spray on tans check it out (you need to summers a long way away) :p
    oh gosh....yuh still retarded i see....the more things change, the more they stay the same... :p

    and bite rocks..i'll have a tan JUSS now..october is right around the corner

  5. #5
    strength, courage, wisdom soca junkie's Avatar soca junkie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    here
    Posts
    13,484
    Credits
    54,187

    Re: Re: Re: cimo2

    Originally posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    She is still married no scene..

  6. #6
    KingBea... Cimo 2's Avatar Cimo 2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Back So...
    Posts
    11,864
    Credits
    1,142,352

    Re: Re: Re: cimo2

    Originally posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    She is still married no scene..

    Yo no fears there dred I eh want her( that eh sound right huh, ahwell). We realized long ago that we can barely stay in the same room without pelt things at each other... She's all yours you lucky fella(teeheee, snicker, snicker)

  7. #7
    KingBea... Cimo 2's Avatar Cimo 2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Back So...
    Posts
    11,864
    Credits
    1,142,352

    Re: Re: Re: cimo2

    Originally posted by soca junkie
    oh gosh....yuh still retarded i see....the more things change, the more they stay the same... :p

    and bite rocks..i'll have a tan JUSS now..october is right around the corner
    Keeping my fingers crossed, and an airbrush can ready just in case...

  8. #8
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113

    Re: Re: Re: Re: cimo2

    Originally posted by soca junkie
    So are we going to work things out or wha?!

    Cimo: Juss keeping you updated.

  9. #9
    KingBea... Cimo 2's Avatar Cimo 2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Back So...
    Posts
    11,864
    Credits
    1,142,352

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: cimo2

    Originally posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    So are we going to work things out or wha?!

    Cimo: Juss keeping you updated.

    *Grabs S.J. an PJK's hands and locks them in a room*

    Neither of you will be allowed out until you've worked things out...


    Me Garne...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •