Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Cimo

  1. #1
    The Great Pretender Sugahkhayne's Avatar Sugahkhayne is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    16,502
    Credits
    1,041,886

    Cimo

    ya getting ya ass blister in yet wid cusss

    BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

    *message brought to u by the khayne information service
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

    Queen GodIs

  2. #2
    Carnival Survivor Lady Slaughter's Avatar Lady Slaughter is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In A Carnival
    Posts
    15,978
    Credits
    11,627

  3. #3
    Roz
    ~~~~~~ROOF TOP BABY~~~~~~ Roz's Avatar Roz is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    On the roof top
    Posts
    6,462
    Credits
    1,079,838

  4. #4
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    I wasn't even on Imix fuh the day, I get big phone call and messages on my phone from people either sending me congrats or cussin me for not telling them, CIMO OH CIMO, yuh soo gonna get it!!! I am not and I repeat I AM NOT whatever he said I was, I don't even want to repeat it...
    Khayne thanks for the heads up!

  5. #5
    The Great Pretender Sugahkhayne's Avatar Sugahkhayne is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In my skin
    Posts
    16,502
    Credits
    1,041,886
    Quote Originally Posted by EmpressSocadahlin
    I wasn't even on Imix fuh the day, I get big phone call and messages on my phone from people either sending me congrats or cussin me for not telling them, CIMO OH CIMO, yuh soo gonna get it!!! I am not and I repeat I AM NOT whatever he said I was, I don't even want to repeat it...
    Khayne thanks for the heads up!

    i surprise pimptress ain't call u first seeing that she is QUEEN MACCOO
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

    Queen GodIs

  6. #6
    Bush Baby Audree's Avatar Audree is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    in da cold....
    Posts
    12,470
    Credits
    1,605,108

  7. #7
    Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in a sacred space...
    Posts
    27,131
    Credits
    1,550,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugahkhayne
    i surprise pimptress ain't call u first seeing that she is QUEEN MACCOO

    be nice!!! lol... jokes done.... SERIOUSLY!

  8. #8
    KingBea... Cimo 2's Avatar Cimo 2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Back So...
    Posts
    11,864
    Credits
    1,142,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugahkhayne
    ya getting ya ass blister in yet wid cusss

    BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

    *message brought to u by the khayne information service

    *brushes off Shoulder* Your soo nosey... and your a taddle tail... I see alot of ppl in here laughin at me, one ah dem in particular *Sugahbumbum* needs to mind here's cause she know I've a pic of she @$$ an she face an will not hesitate to put them up on Imix....

    @ Bumbum-- how dee taxi man... he still asskin bout you....

  9. #9
    Bush Baby Audree's Avatar Audree is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    in da cold....
    Posts
    12,470
    Credits
    1,605,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Cimo 2

    @ Bumbum-- how dee taxi man... he still asskin bout you....

    LEFF MEH ALONE :devil

  10. #10
    da sweet one Sweetie's Avatar Sweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,688
    Credits
    12,793
    ah tell yuh.. like yuh only causin trouble these days mister... I makin sure Bea put u under punishment when she arrive.. and no not the type that u would enjoy :p

  11. #11
    KingBea... Cimo 2's Avatar Cimo 2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Back So...
    Posts
    11,864
    Credits
    1,142,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie
    ah tell yuh.. like yuh only causin trouble these days mister... I makin sure Bea put u under punishment when she arrive.. and no not the type that u would enjoy :p
    I still have love for you Sourie, its funny she starts rumors about me an she in dee boiler room an no one has anything to say, but as soon as i say something allyuh jumpin meh. alright I will talk bad bout ebryone ah aryou "Tout mun sam an Bag-I" watch meh.
    Last edited by Cimo 2; 06-16-2004 at 05:15 PM.

  12. #12
    Lucy-furrr yanktiguan's Avatar yanktiguan is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    BK
    Posts
    16,432
    Credits
    1,011,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Cimo 2
    alright I will talk bout bout ebryone ah aryou "Tout mun sam an Bag-I" watch meh.
    :p

  13. #13
    da sweet one Sweetie's Avatar Sweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,688
    Credits
    12,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Cimo 2
    I still have love for you Sourie, its funny she starts rumors about me an she in dee boiler room an no one has anything to say, but as soon as i say something allyuh jumpin meh. alright I will talk bad bout ebryone ah aryou "Tout mun sam an Bag-I" watch meh.
    :p

    do as yuh want meh darlin as long as it include a stop at JUNIORS

  14. #14
    KingBea... Cimo 2's Avatar Cimo 2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Back So...
    Posts
    11,864
    Credits
    1,142,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie
    :p

    do as yuh want meh darlin as long as it include a stop at JUNIORS

    Of course it does...

  15. #15
    da sweet one Sweetie's Avatar Sweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,688
    Credits
    12,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Cimo 2
    Of course it does...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •