Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Cimo

  1. #1
    da sweet one Sweetie's Avatar Sweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,688
    Credits
    12,793

    Talking Cimo

    hi .. I good ... jus here at work doin nothin .. Bea cool .... how u?

  2. #2
    KingBea... Cimo 2's Avatar Cimo 2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Back So...
    Posts
    11,864
    Credits
    1,142,352

    Re: Cimo

    Originally posted by Sweetie
    hi .. I good ... jus here at work doin nothin .. Bea cool .... how u?
    I hey dred....ketchin up on tings pull the tred's of my life togeddar...life lookin up hon?Tell Bea I say I miss she dred.is wey she reely gone.....

  3. #3
    da sweet one Sweetie's Avatar Sweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,688
    Credits
    12,793

    Re: Re: Cimo

    Originally posted by Cimo 2
    I hey dred....ketchin up on tings pull the tred's of my life togeddar...life lookin up hon?Tell Bea I say I miss she dred.is wey she reely gone.....
    ya it lookin up... I jus tryin to get up dere...lol ... Bea around.. she in school though so not on de mix as much in the day

  4. #4
    KingBea... Cimo 2's Avatar Cimo 2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Back So...
    Posts
    11,864
    Credits
    1,142,352

    Re: Re: Re: Cimo

    Originally posted by Sweetie
    ya it lookin up... I jus tryin to get up dere...lol ... Bea around.. she in school though so not on de mix as much in the day

    Ohhhh I. C. What yah sayin....aight tell she I eh forget she....An nice to see you too baby...Hopin allyuh still Miami bound....

  5. #5
    Ruff Wine on my KITTY I Like It 2 Bad's Avatar I Like It 2 Bad is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    4,318
    Credits
    1,012,303
    hi how r ya...i'm doin great

  6. #6
    KingBea... Cimo 2's Avatar Cimo 2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Back So...
    Posts
    11,864
    Credits
    1,142,352
    Originally posted by I Like It 2 Bad
    hi how r ya...i'm doin great


    Eh heavy hand how you....

  7. #7
    Ruff Wine on my KITTY I Like It 2 Bad's Avatar I Like It 2 Bad is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    4,318
    Credits
    1,012,303
    Originally posted by Cimo 2
    Eh heavy hand how you....
    hi lovey ah doin great how r u.........when we linkin up again

  8. #8
    da sweet one Sweetie's Avatar Sweetie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    13,688
    Credits
    12,793

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Cimo

    Originally posted by Cimo 2
    Ohhhh I. C. What yah sayin....aight tell she I eh forget she....An nice to see you too baby...Hopin allyuh still Miami bound....
    nope no Miami for us.. but ah will tell she yuh say hi :)

  9. #9
    KingBea... Cimo 2's Avatar Cimo 2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Back So...
    Posts
    11,864
    Credits
    1,142,352
    Originally posted by I Like It 2 Bad
    hi lovey ah doin great how r u.........when we linkin up again
    soon

  10. #10
    Ruff Wine on my KITTY I Like It 2 Bad's Avatar I Like It 2 Bad is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    4,318
    Credits
    1,012,303
    Originally posted by Cimo 2
    soon

    ah time & date woulda been great :freak

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •