Thread: chupid people

Credits

Thumbs down chupid people

How do y'all deal with chupid people? I mean people who doh show no common sense, aint have no grasp ah logic, say/do the most ridiculous (make yuh think yuh in de twilight zone) things?

Do you try to help/enlighten? Do you move off/ignore? Do you laugh at / away their antics?

God really aint grant meh much in the way of patience ... so ah can't always count on that. I looking for tips ... :freak

Dragon
    The lord say to be kind to dumb animals

Credits
    Originally posted by DRAGON
    The lord say to be kind to dumb animals
    BUT ITS SOO HARD TO BE NICE TO YOU

Pimptress

Re: chupid people

Originally posted by trini-oman
    How do y'all deal with chupid people? I mean people who doh show no common sense, aint have no grasp ah logic, say/do the most ridiculous (make yuh think yuh in de twilight zone) things?

Do you try to help/enlighten? Do you move off/ignore? Do you laugh at / away their antics?

God really aint grant meh much in the way of patience ... so ah can't always count on that. I looking for tips ... :freak
    i roll my eyes and ignore them :)

Pebbles362436

Talking

I often feel sorry for chupid/ignorant people but I realize that it may also be a medical condition like A.D.D. or something else that they may be dealing with internally. But I try not to give a clinical assessment unless they paying me for it or to be verbally judgemental of others when I can. But sometimes they may get me on the days when I have PMS. I often get a good laugh "at them" as well cause they think everyone is going to be a push over. Reverse psychology can also do wonders on them as well.:)
    Last edited by Pebbles362436; 01-30-2004 at 09:07 PM.

Kaydee

Re: chupid people

Originally posted by trini-oman

i wish i knew gyal, cause it would eliminate a couple from my life.

Credits
    Sarcasm works for me

Credits
    i know it can b most irritatin.................ba plz suck it up. it's most condescendin. i say avoid da bufoon as much as possible cuz ah know da ptience limited but it gone only tarnish ur character