Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Choking a Black man to death is also legal

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    Wow! this is crazy! 11 whites and 9 blacks on that panel...how could they all be so easily manipulated to not send this case to trial?
    What was the final vote count?
    They needed a minimum of 12 votes to indict.
    With 11 Whites (they only need 9 whites to vote against it) it was going to be an uphill task.
    Say no to drugs.
    Smoke weed.

Credits
    so body cameras on cops gonna do what now?
    Lucianite, Georgeflash and mz_JazE like this.
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    if i said what i wanted to, id prob lose my job #peoplelikemearepartoftheproblem...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    so body cameras on cops gonna do what now?
    if there was no video of this incident, there'd be little hope for garner...at least his family can rely on the video to prove there was injustice
    http://www.CaribKaraoke.com

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CaribKaraoke View Post
    if there was no video of this incident, there'd be little hope for garner...at least his family can rely on the video to prove there was injustice
    There is video evidence and there is still little hope.

Over selling looses???
    Say no to drugs.
    Smoke weed.

Credits
    This is going to be civil suit without using race it has to be negligence upon the emergency department response...

Cause of death was Cardiac arrest...

If you look @ video you could see that the choke hold Just help subdue him, cause of death could be many of factors choke hold being one of them..

MÉCHANT LOUP likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Swollen View Post
    This is going to be civil suit without using race it has to be negligence upon the emergency department response...

Cause of death was Cardiac arrest...

If you look @ video you could see that the choke hold Just help subdue him, cause of death could be many of factors choke hold being one of them..

Smh, but the chokehold is banned in NYC.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by trinifrombx View Post
    Smh, but the chokehold is banned in NYC.

dat would be internal departmental charges, it's not a law...

Credits
    dat would be internal departmental charges, it's not a law...
    Smh, bro, serious, are you simple or what?

Ok, so a tactic that is banned help result death in a citizen, so they had all rights to bring him up on charges for murder !

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    Wow! this is crazy! 11 whites and 9 blacks on that panel...how could they all be so easily manipulated to not send this case to trial?
    The problem with people grasping this "no indictment" is that they are analyzing this situation through a "Human vs. Human ethical" lens, and not by a "Officer vs. Suspect legal" issue. The justice system is there to analyze the legality of the officer and the suspects actions. To prove that this officer should be indicted on charges, you would have to prove one of two things essential.

1) That the officer broke the law, or that the officer had a some "criminal intent".

2) That the officer's actions were "careless or reckless", and served no legitimate purpose.

A law enforcement analyst on CNN, who is a retired cop stated that the officer's tactics were pretty much textbook. Also, stated that this was an unfortunate event that could have never ended that way, if Mr. Garner simply complied to the arrest. He brought up that other forms of force, for example the use of a taser has caused people's death. He stated that that was a "Take down" Hold administered to Mr. Garner, and not a "Choking" Hold...and based on the video, the officers also had the option of using their batons and beating Mr. Garner into complying. But chose the less forceful option Of taking him down.

Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits

Ok, so a tactic that is banned help result death in a citizen, so they had all rights to bring him up on charges for murder !

I asked a woman this evening, who asking me about my sentiment on the "No Indictment" has she ever been pregnant. She said, yes...I have 4 kids. I said has at anytime your were pregnant, you lost breath or found it hard to breath merely tying your shoe while you were pregnant. She said, "Oh, yes..plenty of times." I said, well imagine how you were there pregnant with your big belly and 4 men weighing at least 150lbs each, which is about 600lbs on your back pressing your belly against the concrete. if merely tying your shoelaces in that condition made you short of breath...imagine a man with a belly like Eric Garner. She, said..."Yeh, I see what you are saying...that man didn't even have a chance of surviving that kind pressure." And, I replied with..."And, he didn't need to die that they day if he just simply put his hands behind his back and allow the arrest to proceed."

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MÉCHANT LOUP View Post
    I asked a woman this evening, who asking me about my sentiment on the "No Indictment" has she ever been pregnant. She said, yes...I have 4 kids. I said has at anytime your were pregnant, you lost breath or found it hard to breath merely tying your shoe while you were pregnant. She said, "Oh, yes..plenty of times." I said, well imagine how you were there pregnant with your big belly and 4 men weighing at least 150lbs each, which is about 600lbs on your back pressing your belly against the concrete. if merely tying your shoelaces in that condition made you short of breath...imagine a man with a belly like Eric Garner. She, said..."Yeh, I see what you are saying...that man didn't even have a chance of surviving that kind pressure." And, I replied with..."And, he didn't need to die that they day if he just simply put his hands behind his back and allow the arrest to proceed."

Yeah, sad, even with a video, we can't get an indictment !

This is deep!

Credits

I'm looking @ it from what the Grand Jury heard...

And what the prosecutor presented...

The New York City medical examiner’s office has classified Garner’s death as homicide due to “compression of chest and prone positioning during physical restraint by police.” The office also mentioned Garner’s asthma and hypertensive cardiovascular disease as contributing factors.

After a confrontation, one officer places Garner in what looks very much like a chokehold. The man, who was asthmatic, then repeatedly tells the officer that he cannot breathe.

A second video shows Garner lying motionless on the ground for several minutes as officers wait for emergency personnel.

Other officers present on July 17 were not facing indictment as they were offered immunity in exchange for testimony.

Authorities may make public evidence considered by the grand jury. Richmond County District Attorney Daniel M. Donovan Jr. is seeking a court order that would allow him to release “specific information in connection with this grand jury investigation,” a statement read.

According to Donovan’s office, “over 38 interviews were conducted, yielding 22 civilian witnesses who reported to have seen some part of the interaction between Eric Garner and members of the NYPD.”

all mistakes were after the Garner was subdued, it's not a racial ting it's consistent misbehavior ting as you can tell from garner comments to one the officers.

looking @ the video and listening to the recorder comments the cigarette charge is apparently a trumped up charge...

NYC 1st responders are all responsible for everything that transpired...

Not just that one officer....

Credits
    I'm looking @ it from what the Grand Jury heard...

And what the prosecutor presented...

The New York City medical examiner’s office has classified Garner’s death as homicide due to “compression of chest and prone positioning during physical restraint by police.” The office also mentioned Garner’s asthma and hypertensive cardiovascular disease as contributing factors.

After a confrontation, one officer places Garner in what looks very much like a chokehold. The man, who was asthmatic, then repeatedly tells the officer that he cannot breathe.

A second video shows Garner lying motionless on the ground for several minutes as officers wait for emergency personnel.

Other officers present on July 17 were not facing indictment as they were offered immunity in exchange for testimony.

Authorities may make public evidence considered by the grand jury. Richmond County District Attorney Daniel M. Donovan Jr. is seeking a court order that would allow him to release “specific information in connection with this grand jury investigation,” a statement read.

According to Donovan’s office, “over 38 interviews were conducted, yielding 22 civilian witnesses who reported to have seen some part of the interaction between Eric Garner and members of the NYPD.”

all mistakes were after the Garner was subdued, it's not a racial ting it's consistent misbehavior ting as you can tell from garner comments to one the officers.

looking @ the video and listening to the recorder comments the cigarette charge is apparently a trumped up charge...

NYC 1st responders are all responsible for everything that transpired...

Not just that one officer....
    Bro, you have a goodnight !

Credits
    Yeah, sad, even with a video, we can't get an indictment !

This is deep!
    The man didn't die from ASPHYXIA, he succumbed to CARDIAC ARREST.

Prove the officer had an intent to kill him. or to seriously injure him....Then you get your indictment.
    Swollen and trinifrombx like this.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast