Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cho Bumbooooooo

T-MAKAA
    I never understood why they signed Bibby in the first place. Funny thing is if Eddie House had playing time in the series before or before that..he would have been dangerous.

T-MAKAA
    For chinky:

Credits
    Thanks Officer Mack.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Doodle View Post
    I feel Pat Riley will come down or don't be surprised if Phil Jackson comes to Miami. I'm not turning a blind eye to bad game play. But you have 12 players on an NBA bench and only 5 on the floor but you are sticking to an 8 man rotation.

A lot of problems with some of these "superstars" is that they think they can't be benched because of who they are. Sometimes their balloon has to be popped.
    We need a Phil Jackson. Or a Doc Pierce. Anyone but Spoelstra.

On your latter point, I think that's why you saw ineffective coaching. I just can't see LeBron following the direction/advice of a coach like Spoelstra. Often times it appears Spoelstra just allowed them to do their own thing and "figure it out".

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    I never understood why they signed Bibby in the first place. Funny thing is if Eddie House had playing time in the series before or before that..he would have been dangerous.
    People talk about Miami's bench. But they have some weapons on there...Chalmers, House, Miller, Jones, Haslem. Jones is a great three point shooter and defender but didn't sniff the court. Chalmers or House should have been starting instead of Bibby. They signed Bibby for defense but look what Barea did to him.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    For chinky:

Aww man.

Wade also looks like he was holding his tears back.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Doodle View Post
    People talk about Miami's bench. But they have some weapons on there...Chalmers, House, Miller, Jones, Haslem. Jones is a great three point shooter and defender but didn't sniff the court. Chalmers or House should have been starting instead of Bibby. They signed Bibby for defense but look what Barea did to him.
    These guys aren't consistent, well, except for Chalmers.

I hope they trade Bibby.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    But do you think by putting either of them on the bench, it would create friction in the locker room? Meaning, they may get in his (coach) face and talk "The how you gone bench the King or D'Wade!?!, you just the coach..I am the team" blah blah blah....meaning egos would disrupt the team.

The other factor would be if he did bench them and they still lost. People would say how could you bench the biggest star in the league, you should let him play through it. In a nutshell, damned if yah do, damned if you don't.
    That is a part of being a good coach. Knowing when to do "controversial" things.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234