Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cho Bumbooooooo

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    Does this have anything to do with what you stated some time ago regarding their egos and or trouble coming as far as those two are concerned?
    I do think that played a small role yes.. You would see these egos develop more as they play together. This "Lebron is next Jordan" im sure doesnt sit well with Wade. Then when Wade is being talked as the MAN of the team....clutch! Lebron wont enjoy that for too long.

The media is funny though..cause its crazy how they praised Lebron in the series before and came down hard on him in this series..when he really didnt lose the game for them. Wade screwed up too. Lebron does deserve wha he gets tho

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Doodle View Post
    Exactly. Dallas had no answer for Bosh nor Haslem. Hell there was even a fab 5 player sighting. But I guess when you are being triple-teamed, the last thing you can think of is that two other players are wide open.

But that is a coaching issue. Letting the inmates run the asylum. If they want to shoot and not play transition defense, put dem on the bench. Also, if the refs aren't calling the game to your liking, don't sit there with this exasperated look on your face. Get in the refs face, get a technical foul, show some real emotion or something
    I somewhat agree

Credits
    I slept like a baby last night.

All is right in the world.
    From you have life you have everyting
    Dem couldn't stop my breath
    Can't take my life
    Jah loves me so
    Can't take my soul
    I'm going back for everything and more
    I'm unstoppable

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    I do think that played a small role yes.. You would see these egos develop more as they play together. This "Lebron is next Jordan" im sure doesnt sit well with Wade. Then when Wade is being talked as the MAN of the team....clutch! Lebron wont enjoy that for too long.

The media is funny though..cause its crazy how they praised Lebron in the series before and came down hard on him in this series..when he really didnt lose the game for them. Wade screwed up too. Lebron does deserve wha he gets tho
    You know JB (Jon Barry) kinda said some of the stuff you said, but he didn't put it as bluntly as you. He said LeBron and Wade play the same style of game, and he doesn't know/think if either one of them will be willing to take a backseat (my wording) for the other. He said they both need the ball a lot to get going. I don't know if LeBron will be wililng to play backup dancer given the fact that ppl and the media has hyped him up so much.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by KimmyK View Post
    I slept like a baby last night.

All is right in the world.
    Lol word

Credits
    lebron was a HUGE reason y the heat lost this series...HUGE! i saw every second of every game of this playoff season for miami..lebron simply shrunk wen it mattered most, n it pains me to say it cuz allyuh know how big a home team guy i am, but miami DIDNT deserve to win..and LJ was a huge reason...wat was it like 17 total points in the 4th qt in 6 games? u gotta b kidding me, tentative, un motivated, passive, always looking to defer..i get it wen wade has the hot hand, thro it to him, but ur Lebron Focking James, ur not a back up PG..defering to jauwan howard? not crashing the boards? not gettin in Terry's face? i cyah memba di lst time i saw someone of his caliber, in any sport play so scared...im truly dissapointed as a fan
    "If you can blame yourself, the fix is pretty easy"

T-MAKAA
    Lets be fair though..when Miami had big leads every single time.. It was Wade who was launching those long shots as well. Game 2 loss had alot to do with Wade as well.

Dallas also did play good defense on Lebron. Blaming Lebron solely is the easy way out. Only thing Lebron should have done better was draw more fouls. I do agree he did look ...nervous though.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Vega View Post
    lebron was a HUGE reason y the heat lost this series...HUGE! i saw every second of every game of this playoff season for miami..lebron simply shrunk wen it mattered most, n it pains me to say it cuz allyuh know how big a home team guy i am, but miami DIDNT deserve to win..and LJ was a huge reason...wat was it like 17 total points in the 4th qt in 6 games? u gotta b kidding me, tentative, un motivated, passive, always looking to defer..i get it wen wade has the hot hand, thro it to him, but ur Lebron Focking James, ur not a back up PG..defering to jauwan howard? not crashing the boards? not gettin in Terry's face? i cyah memba di lst time i saw someone of his caliber, in any sport play so scared...im truly dissapointed as a fan
    Do you think it was intentional? Maybe he couldn't see Wade get the MVP title?

I also see the disconnect. Maybe something is mentally unstable with the man or he just freezes up during the most important moments. But lets not forget that he cannot win on his own. Wade stepped up to the plate but Bosh? Forget it.

And Miami Heat has NO bench, at least not as reliable as your Terry or Barea. The Mavs won because they are a whole team. They didn't depend on Nowitzki to carry the entire team.

I'm real happy for the Mavs. They had heart, game and the mindset. We must respect this fact.

Credits
    Lets be fair though..when Miami had big leads every single time.. It was Wade who was launching those long shots as well. Game 2 loss had alot to do with Wade as well.

Dallas also did play good defense on Lebron. Blaming Lebron solely is the easy way out. Only thing Lebron should have done better was draw more fouls. I do agree he did look ...nervous though.
    I agree. But it was Lebron and Wade at different times that would just throw up any fack. But defensively is where the Heat had problems. I could live with missing shots. But when you miss and allow the other team to get in front of you on fast breaks and get WIDE OPEN threes....nah...

I still say it's coaching. If you see Lebron lookin like a deer in headlights, why leave him in the game? If you see Wade chuckin wood, put him on the bench. I mean teams get on runs but you have to adjust.

Credits
    I still say it's coaching. If you see Lebron lookin like a deer in headlights, why leave him in the game? If you see Wade chuckin wood, put him on the bench. I mean teams get on runs but you have to adjust.
    Who is their next Pat Riley?

But come on, lets not turn a blind eye to the number of turnovers, missed free throws/easy lay ups and just plain sloppy play. Coaching can only do so much.

Credits
    I agree. But it was Lebron and Wade at different times that would just throw up any fack. But defensively is where the Heat had problems. I could live with missing shots. But when you miss and allow the other team to get in front of you on fast breaks and get WIDE OPEN threes....nah...

But do you think by putting either of them on the bench, it would create friction in the locker room? Meaning, they may get in his (coach) face and talk "The how you gone bench the King or D'Wade!?!, you just the coach..I am the team" blah blah blah....meaning egos would disrupt the team.

The other factor would be if he did bench them and they still lost. People would say how could you bench the biggest star in the league, you should let him play through it. In a nutshell, damned if yah do, damned if you don't.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CoilyKinks View Post

I also see the disconnect. Maybe something is mentally unstable with the man or he just freezes up during the most important moments. But lets not forget that he cannot win on his own. Wade stepped up to the plate but Bosh? Forget it.

And Miami Heat has NO bench, at least not as reliable as your Terry or Barea. The Mavs won because they are a whole team. They didn't depend on Nowitzki to carry the entire team.

I'm real happy for the Mavs. They had heart, game and the mindset. We must respect this fact.
    That is what killed Miami Heat... Credit to Rick Carlisle for rotating his bench wisely too... Dirk & Terry led the way for them but Stevenson, Chandler, Berea and the rest did their thing too...
    Seven is the number of the natural world. There are 7 days in the week, 7 notes on the musical scale and 7 directions (left, right, up, down, forward, back and center). The Sages teach that seven are the attributes of physicality: Height, Width, Depth, Top and Bottom (limits height), Front and Back (limits width), Left and Right (limits depth), the connecting of the other six.

Credits

Yes granted miami gave away two of those games...i mean literally gift wrapped them...no blaming im not jus blaming lebron, cuz i think the coaching was atrocious...i lost my voice scream for a sub on bibby..ridiculous it took till game 6 to figure that one out...bibby was such a defensive liablility...chalmers should haver started from no later than game 3...bosh and his rebound, or lack there of...ive never seen a PF shoot sooo many freaking 20ft J's...how do u expect to get to the line?...Wade was the most consistent, even with his turnovers, player for miami in that series, sad to say chalmers was argualbly second...BUT with that said, He is lebron james...the king, the chosen one...only once scored in the 20's? i feel as tho he got scared...this is the second time..i think this will b a lasting burn..image..stigma he wont shake ever

no, i thnk lebrons jus a lil softer than ppl thnk...ppl think cuz lebrons 6'8 260lbs he's the big dog...i watched about 80% of the games after christmas(obviously before that i was in afghansitan) and lebron got chewed up n spit out by wade multiple times, never once was it the other way around...n lebron would jus take it...wade seizes those moments, and has no fear...remember in game 4 how him n novitski s/p went at it play for play for about 10 possesions...

and ur right, we have really no bench especially at the center position and back up shooting gaurd...they are really gunna need to revamp that bench in order to get over that hump, because chicago, memphis, an Olklahoma are all comng not to mention NYK.
    "If you can blame yourself, the fix is pretty easy"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley Escobar View Post
    That is what killed Miami Heat... Credit to Rick Carlisle for rotating his bench wisely too... Dirk & Terry led the way for them but Stevenson, Chandler, Berea and the rest did their thing too...
    And they were hitting their jumpers. Despite this fact, the Heat had leads but couldn't capitalize. Game 2 was the beginning of the end. Blowing a 12 point lead with 6 minutes to go in the 4th quarter? Who does that?!!

Credits
    Who is their next Pat Riley?

But come on, lets not turn a blind eye to the number of turnovers, missed free throws/easy lay ups and just plain sloppy play. Coaching can only do so much.
    I feel Pat Riley will come down or don't be surprised if Phil Jackson comes to Miami. I'm not turning a blind eye to bad game play. But you have 12 players on an NBA bench and only 5 on the floor but you are sticking to an 8 man rotation.

A lot of problems with some of these "superstars" is that they think they can't be benched because of who they are. Sometimes their balloon has to be popped.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast