Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Juan Dan

Thread: "Chivalry is not dead"

Credits

"Chivalry is not dead"

...The parables of a gentleman...is a book and dude was on my friend's radio show yesterday.....veeeeeeery motivational and he looooooooves his black women...

Im gonna buy a book for my son ...KEEP HOPE ALIVE LADIES!

http://www.amazon.com/Chivalry-dead-...RY+IS+NOT+DEAD

Juan Dan
    lol
    ask your son to be chivalrous to the daughters of these love and hip hopper women and see what happens
    lol
    alrite alrite
    SKBai1991 likes this.

Credits
    i feel like my son will have a VERY low tolerance for ghetto behavior...im not sure where he came from sometimeslol...i think its the TRINI in him...he has his own ideas, and we treat him like a friggen king, so she better be ready to cater to her man, whoever she is

Juan Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    i feel like my son will have a VERY low tolerance for ghetto behavior...im not sure where he came from sometimeslol...i think its the TRINI in him...he has his own ideas, and we treat him like a friggen king, so she better be ready to cater to her man, whoever she is
    just tell him seh me seh

and I quote "witegal" unquote

save him a lotta problems.......

and not wite trash, I have black frens, I love rap music wite gal

if you love him, that you will do

alrite

Credits
    lol...i aready said that i need to prepare myself for that...he's going to a hoity toity highschool...dem white gyal go snatch his ass up...he's, tall, fine, smart, articulate, charming, and veeeeeeery charismatic...plus he a natural born leader...dem nah go kno what hit them when him a tek over ...is arite, as long as she ready for me and meh daughter, i doh care what color she is
    Last edited by Minxy; 07-19-2012 at 12:49 PM.

Juan Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    lol...i aready said that i need to prepare myself for that...he's going to a hoity toity highschool...dem white gyal go snatch his ass up...he's, tall, fine, smart, articulate, charming, and veeeeeeery charismatic...plus he a natural born leader...dem nah go kno what hit them when him a tek over ...is arite, as long as she ready for me and meh daughter, i doh care what color she is
    just like dat
    long as him know him dont deal with anything close to the hood or fukd up mentalities
    its all nice

Credits
    all his friends do di likkle boyfriend/girlfriend ting...and meh nah hear nuttin from him so im always like, "well, who do u like?" him -"man, the girls in my school, are loud, obnoxious, and GHETTO, i don't have time for that" when i ask his besties who likes him in school, they say "lots of girls! But once they hear him speak, they're like ..." lol... dem kno they cya mek it and don't wanna feel stupid so..........thats why im extatic that he's going to a great school, this way he can fit in with his OWN crowd, and not be bothered with when and where he may have to "dumb it down" to relate to the local kids

Juan Dan
    yuh son a boss
    what most men do is the know the women are loud and obnoxious etc and would never love or be with them seriously

so they just fuk them

he could easily make that choice

real youth dat

their mothers do not believe in love or marriage most likely
    so they already start off bad

big up you and big up de youth
    now to just stay as far away from crews, and clubs with too many people etc

and all will be well

Credits
    thanks...i got that covered to, i record the LOCK UP and LOCKED UP ABROAD shows so that he seeeeeeeees where the wrong place, people, and time can do to you lol

Juan Dan
    yup just like that
    pree life and the history of them who have failed before and why

fact is most people are just bumping in the dark of life
    have no idea what they doing

Credits
    AND, making up reasons why it works for them to justify it