View Poll Results: Is chivalry dead?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • True

    6 28.57%
  • False

    15 71.43%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 55

Thread: Chivalry is dead

  1. #1
    cassette_craig
    Guest

    Chivalry is dead

    What yall think true or false. DISCUSS!!!!!

  2. #2
    Unique woman TriniTrini's Avatar TriniTrini is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Success City
    Posts
    10,588
    Credits
    1,196,499
    Not dead. I encounter it everyday.

    I see many instances any day.

    Some women will make some men want to kill it.

    Some men need ah box in the head for not doing it.

    Some adults don't instill it.

  3. #3
    cassette_craig
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniTrini View Post
    Not dead. I encounter it everyday.

    I see many instances any day.

    Some women will make some men want to kill it.

    Some men need ah box in the head for not doing it.

    Some adults don't instill it.
    WELL SAID!!!




    Two votes one reply

  4. #4
    The JaM™
    Guest
    Not dead at all.... just a LOT less prevalent than before.

  5. #5
    cassette_craig
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The JaM™ View Post
    Not dead at all.... just a LOT less prevalent than before.
    nice choice of words. Suh you got any suggestions on how fuh bring it back. I mean yuh always seeing shows how young women should groom demselves, wha bout young men????

  6. #6
    The JaM™
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    nice choice of words. Suh you got any suggestions on how fuh bring it back. I mean yuh always seeing shows how young women should groom demselves, wha bout young men????
    Well in order to bring back chivalry you have to target both young men and women.. as well as parents. First off parents need to teach their sons how to be chivalrous... within reason... too much of anything is annoying, regardless of how good the intentions. Secondly parents need to teach their daughters to accept it. How many times on dating shows/reality TV have you seen a woman turn down a man because he was "too nice"... complaining that he's always opening doors and pulling out chairs blah blah blah... so of course with that reaction, men stopped with the chivalry because it wasn't appreciated.

    I know I for one love a chivalrous man! I enjoy having my doors opened and my seat pulled out and having my jacket held so I can slip my arms easily into it... all that good stuff. So you won't ever hear me complaining when I meet a man who has it like that.

  7. #7
    Pork Mout Sugar Apple's Avatar Sugar Apple is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    4,911
    Credits
    1,821,754
    Quote Originally Posted by The JaM™ View Post
    I know I for one love a chivalrous man! I enjoy having my doors opened and my seat pulled out and having my jacket held so I can slip my arms easily into it... all that good stuff. So you won't ever hear me complaining when I meet a man who has it like that.

    +1


    I does stupse when I hear women complaining bout how dem hands aint brek they can do it themselves.....blah blah blah
    We going from Sun til Sun.......

  8. #8
    cassette_craig
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The JaM™ View Post
    Well in order to bring back chivalry you have to target both young men and women.. as well as parents. First off parents need to teach their sons how to be chivalrous... within reason... too much of anything is annoying, regardless of how good the intentions. Secondly parents need to teach their daughters to accept it. How many times on dating shows/reality TV have you seen a woman turn down a man because he was "too nice"... complaining that he's always opening doors and pulling out chairs blah blah blah... Tell me SERIOUSLY dese women nowadays didnt do some shit like this. Fuh all a dem dat seh this they face deh in the dictionary under stupid, no-good, foolish, idiotiesha(female idiot ) so of course with that reaction, men stopped with the chivalry because it wasn't appreciated.

    I know I for one love a chivalrous man! I enjoy having my doors opened and my seat pulled out and having my jacket held so I can slip my arms easily into it... all that good stuff. So you won't ever hear me complaining when I meet a man who has it like that.
    Damn Nice nice full old school chick, i likes. 6 votes and only two person responded, wham yall not feeling like talking today.

    Anyways its what i do, open doors, pull out seat, always letting the woman go before me, etc etc.

    Just now yuh gun see a man come in here talking bout fuk chivalry in 5.................4.....................3................... ................

  9. #9
    cassette_craig
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Apple View Post
    +1


    I does stupse when I hear women complaining bout how dem hands aint brek they can do it themselves.....blah blah blah
    we would love to hear your take on the whole chivalry issue

  10. #10
    Unique woman TriniTrini's Avatar TriniTrini is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Success City
    Posts
    10,588
    Credits
    1,196,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Apple View Post
    +1


    I does stupse when I hear women complaining bout how dem hands aint brek they can do it themselves.....blah blah blah
    Those women deserve embarrassment and the men who get dissed deserve to be told some very kind words if we notice that.

  11. #11
    cassette_craig
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniTrini View Post
    Those women deserve embarrassment and the men who get dissed deserve to be told some very kind words if we notice that.
    Doesn't help

  12. #12
    Unique woman TriniTrini's Avatar TriniTrini is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Success City
    Posts
    10,588
    Credits
    1,196,499
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post

    ...Fuh all a dem dat seh this they face deh in the dictionary under stupid, no-good, foolish, idiotiesha(female idiot )

    Anyways its what i do, open doors, pull out seat, always letting the woman go before me, etc etc.
    yuh know ah feel yuh should compile ah islandmix cassette-craig dictionary
    gyalana now this

    Keep being chivalrous!!!!

  13. #13
    Unique woman TriniTrini's Avatar TriniTrini is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Success City
    Posts
    10,588
    Credits
    1,196,499
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    Doesn't help
    Huh? I mean to put a smile on their face or make them laugh, well hopefully

  14. #14
    Cervical Cancer MÉCHANT LOUP's Avatar MÉCHANT LOUP is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Black Forest.......
    Posts
    36,268
    Credits
    17,433,584
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniTrini View Post
    Not dead. I encounter it everyday.

    I see many instances any day.

    Some women will make some men want to kill it.

    Some men need ah box in the head for not doing it.

    Some adults don't instill it.

    Coretta Scott King
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

    You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey


    Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

    MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey


    MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

  15. #15
    ........... ~Urbane~'s Avatar ~Urbane~ is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Flatbush
    Posts
    12,107
    Credits
    3,758,406
    Women don't really respect Chivalrous men....especially the ones you find in Urban Neighborhoods.

    The ladies will always complain men are insensitive and talk about wanting a more Chivalrous caring man........ But that's not what many of these women RESPOND to. Its the bad boys that attract them.... not them "corny" nice guys.

    Thats what drives many "corny" Black men in America away from black women ..


    ....Besides guys with sexist mentalities like "Killa Cam"
    get plenty women.












    It's like treat her like a prostitute
    Don't treat no girlie good don't show her yo loot
    Girl i see u riding wanna roll in the coop
    See you with ice cream
    Want to go for a scoop
    I don't get mad
    Tell her to blow on my flute
    Before the i.e. you got it thrown on your crew
    Droopy, sad, i read it, whooee I'm glad u done it
    Sue me, what chu mad I said it?
    From front back side to side
    Never let a broke a** female ride
    I learned that down south from n***as in Texas
    Before I drink up I big up big guesses
    Imagine me get up against this
    Get her a Lexis
    You're figuring ... reckless
    Baby I'm sexist

    CAM'RON - On fire tonight
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •