Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Chinee! I miss u babes.....

  1. #1
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314

    Chinee! I miss u babes.....

    I'm seein u 2nite of wha?

  2. #2
    thick P.O.S. dumplin' chinee's Avatar chinee is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    in a place called my bizness
    Posts
    2,898
    Credits
    1,006,530

    Re: Chinee! I miss u babes.....

    Originally posted by MissinMarbles
    I'm seein u 2nite of wha?
    I am not totally convinced that you do miss me. Your actions alone will convince me. I've had enough talk from you:
    And the only way to know if i'm therrrr is if you coming








  3. #3
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314

    Re: Re: Chinee! I miss u babes.....

    Originally posted by chinee
    I am not totally convinced that you do miss me. Your actions alone will convince me. I've had enough talk from you:
    And the only way to know if i'm therrrr is if you coming

    i do, i do, i do! i mean it! and of course i'll be there.....no more stickin for me! besides.....my body is lacking its essential vitamin R that is so necessary for me to survive! plus i forgot what allyuh look like

  4. #4
    thick P.O.S. dumplin' chinee's Avatar chinee is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    in a place called my bizness
    Posts
    2,898
    Credits
    1,006,530

    Re: Re: Re: Chinee! I miss u babes.....

    Originally posted by MissinMarbles
    i do, i do, i do! i mean it! and of course i'll be there.....no more stickin for me! besides.....my body is lacking its essential vitamin R that is so necessary for me to survive! plus i forgot what allyuh look like
    Well, only till we wukkin up together will i believe this


    I'll give you a gentle reminder

  5. #5
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Chinee! I miss u babes.....

    Originally posted by chinee
    Well, only till we wukkin up together will i believe this


    I'll give you a gentle reminder
    in advance i would like to apologize for less than stable wuk up - it ain't been right since the last lime

  6. #6
    thick P.O.S. dumplin' chinee's Avatar chinee is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    in a place called my bizness
    Posts
    2,898
    Credits
    1,006,530

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chinee! I miss u babes.....

    Originally posted by MissinMarbles
    in advance i would like to apologize for less than stable wuk up - it ain't been right since the last lime

    Awww shucks, ok you're partly forgiven but the other half depends on tonight....and you better make it good or else!





    :p

  7. #7
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chinee! I miss u babes.....

    Originally posted by chinee
    Awww shucks, ok you're partly forgiven but the other half depends on tonight....and you better make it good or else!





    :p
    its on like ah horn wit popcorn!

  8. #8
    thick P.O.S. dumplin' chinee's Avatar chinee is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    in a place called my bizness
    Posts
    2,898
    Credits
    1,006,530

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chinee! I miss u babes.....

    Originally posted by MissinMarbles
    its on like ah horn wit popcorn!
    huh? errr well what ever livens your drink



    He he, I had to read that twice, thought you said something else :)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •