Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As a child....

sharkie

As a child....

Ladies, did you fantasize about your wedding? or even as a teen when you started to have yuh lil puppy love?

did you all know (or do you know now) how you would like to be married?

Credits
    nope never

Credits
    nope...never wanted to get married...not sure how he tricked me into it.....

where the Eagles are a hometown favorite!
    Credits
    Yes I did..and actually started planning it for myself too...

I have the color scheme, types of flowers based on the different seasons, a list of possible venues, DJ lists for both US and Trini, Honeymoon locations and types of packages offered for each season as well..

I have a basic family and friend guest list for mys side of the family and who should or should not be invited at all...

a list of songs I want to be played for the bride and groom dance, bride and father and groom and mother dance and changes as well...

Credits
    i use to do that all the time but i think back then
    i wanted a fancy, elaborate thing but now i would be
    content with something small and simple with only
    family and a few close friends

SSS
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by clchick

I have the color scheme, types of flowers based on the different seasons, a list of possible venues, DJ lists for both US and Trini, Honeymoon locations and types of packages offered for each season as well..

I have a basic family and friend guest list for mys side of the family and who should or should not be invited at all...

a list of songs I want to be played for the bride and groom dance, bride and father and groom and mother dance and changes as well...
    All of this as a child? huh interesting

Credits
    As a child I had no interest in marriage but adolescent into young adult I fantazied about a very specific wedding:

I would be married in a huge Catholic cathedral. My dress would be off white with a bandeau top and a lace and Swarvoroski crystal veil and matching over coat that has a high neck (similar to the queens of old). My veil would be thick so my face would not be seen until it was time to kiss. 14 bridesmaids, all my family. Grey bentley limousine. Groom in a grey tux with tails and a pale yellow tie.

Then go to Italy, Spain, France for honeymoon.

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by clchick

yuh ha de man yet?

Credits
    well as a child i don't remember thinking about marriage but as i grew older i realized i don't wanna be messing around with the whole world for the rest of my life...I just wanna find that right person a settle down, started thinking about that around 16 or so....

NOW
    even though i want to get married....i'm starting to get scared and get cold feet cuz that time is near..

with my sisters wedding approaching and considering i work in wedding cake place....that shit is all around me! and every damn day i'm talking about wedding this and wedding that and considering i've been with my boyfriend way longer than my sister been with her fiance, everybody in the world keeps asking "so....when is your wedding"

with all that said....yes i fantasize about my wedding, i came to the conclusion that I'm hiring a wedding planner to do every single thing......that shit is too much stress!!!!!
    "If they were appreciated for their personality in the first place, she would not have been told to get extensions or weave when she started out as a reporter. This whole thing would not have been an issue to begin with if these women were appreciated for what was in their heads and on on top it." - Hello BKLYN

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie
    Ladies, did you fantasize about your wedding? or even as a teen when you started to have yuh lil puppy love?

did you all know (or do you know now) how you would like to be married?
    NOpe not even now I'm older, and I have no idea of preference for wedding ring princess cut blah blah blah wha is dah?
    A sharp knife never proclaims its sharpness to the worldbut the first to fall against it becomes its advocate.

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

CQ
    Credits
    When i was in my teens i wanted a big summer wedding outdoors with limo and all but now that i'm actually gettin married my taste have changed.

I'm still doin summer only this time its a candle light midnite weddin just family and friends in the islands. Cant wait .

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj
    NOpe not even now I'm older, and I have no idea of preference for wedding ring princess cut blah blah blah wha is dah?
    shiiit i do! All i know is I want my canary yellow diamond to match my wedding theme!
    "If they were appreciated for their personality in the first place, she would not have been told to get extensions or weave when she started out as a reporter. This whole thing would not have been an issue to begin with if these women were appreciated for what was in their heads and on on top it." - Hello BKLYN

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CQ
    When i was in my teens i wanted a big summer wedding outdoors with limo and all but now that i'm actually gettin married my taste have changed.

I'm still doin summer only this time its a candle light midnite weddin just family and friends in the islands. Cant wait .
    hey when is your wedding....do you have a cake yet?

where the Eagles are a hometown favorite!
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie
    yuh ha de man yet?
    dais de only problem...

still looking...

Credits
    nope, i never thought about marriage as a young child or teenager. probably didn't start thinking about it until my early to mid 20's.

i just want a nice small wedding ceremony on the beach with about 80 guests.
    Last edited by Dougla Ting; 07-21-2006 at 12:04 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast