Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Check out TimePlus Beats TV tonight

Credits

Check out TimePlus Beats TV tonight

With Exclusive interview with Luciano on the topic of Bunji Garlin song towards Iwayne..

Tonight show is hosted by Taiesha Grell & Junior George...
    with footage from Bunji Garlin Birthday Party @ KC

Click here to Start the SHOW

Credits
    I'm watching it now, I swear these reggae artist need to lighten up....not everyday of yuh life have to be serious, and only sing gospel music......damn how we suppose to have fun and enjoy ourselves?

what do you think Jr. George?
    "If they were appreciated for their personality in the first place, she would not have been told to get extensions or weave when she started out as a reporter. This whole thing would not have been an issue to begin with if these women were appreciated for what was in their heads and on on top it." - Hello BKLYN

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Libralove83
    I'm watching it now, I swear these reggae artist need to lighten up....not everyday of yuh life have to be serious, and only sing gospel music......damn how we suppose to have fun and enjoy ourselves?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but what I think is that there was many statements that was made in the interview I did no agree with but as I said he is entitled to feel the way he do and there is nothing anyone can really do about it..

if yuh want 2 lock meh up ill be by de kiss cake truck!
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Libralove83

To me Luciano was talkin a whole pack a Fart!!!!!

Credits

Smile Pure Shit

What does he have to say when reggae artist are taking gospel songs and turnin them upside down.Soca brings people together everytime there is a soca artist performin the party is always nice.soca artist donot have beef and when we jump in carnival we are enjoyin ourself it is all about expressin how u feel.i respect every artist no matter wat culture u are from but to degrade another culture is pure bull sh??
    I would like to know wat Beenie Man and Elephant Man have to say about this big issue seein they also sing along side soca artists.Bunji keep the music blazin

Credits
    On my way there.

Credits
    Oh an Jr George I like how u edited the show to make luciano look chupid.
    Cuz he aint mention dancehall..he say rap,soca ect.
    And then u show Ele wukkinup heself on stage an makin all dem "Pelvic movements"!
    Luciano ah bare fackery yuh talking!

tramericanjr
    sorry i was watching an old episode of dancehall world

Lavaaaaaaaaaaaaa

the intereview was good
    ya shoulda ask him about dancehall music is the god music what he things aboutthat

when man a do de chaka chaka what dat have to do with god

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by tramericanjr
    sorry i was watching an old episode of dancehall world

Lavaaaaaaaaaaaaa

the intereview was good
    ya shoulda ask him about dancehall music is the god music what he things aboutthat

when man a do de chaka chaka what dat have to do with god

tramericanjr
    Quote Originally Posted by trini2bk
    for what?

SAME SH!T DIFFERNT TOILET HornaMan4Hire's Avatar HornaMan4Hire is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bad boy
    What does he have to say when reggae artist are taking gospel songs and turnin them upside down.Soca brings people together everytime there is a soca artist performin the party is always nice.soca artist donot have beef and when we jump in carnival we are enjoyin ourself it is all about expressin how u feel.i respect every artist no matter wat culture u are from but to degrade another culture is pure bull sh??
    I would like to know wat Beenie Man and Elephant Man have to say about this big issue seein they also sing along side soca artists.Bunji keep the music blazin

And what about when big bo bo rasta an dem singin songs bout pump up her pum pum pump up her pum pum and other slack tunes like dat... that certainly aint pleasin in gods eyes

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by trini2bk

:

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by HornaMan4Hire
    And what about when big bo bo rasta an dem singin songs bout pump up her pum pum pump up her pum pum and other slack tunes like dat... that certainly aint pleasin in gods eyes

ahemm leave capleton alone please thank u., sex isnt pleasing in jahs eyes. who yuh think mek it?not all sex is flowers and candle light eh

i dont konw why this whole topic was made into a jamaica vs trini thing. its rather ridiculous. i know rastas in trinidad that think that soca is devil people music.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencia
    ahemm leave capleton alone please thank u., sex isnt pleasing in jahs eyes. who yuh think mek it?not all sex is flowers and candle light eh

Well i think that is kinah the point. The onlt thing I can see being devilish about soca is the sexual connotation in alot of the music. The wukkin up and whinin' it is sexual in nature but it is also very similar to how our ancestors danced. Sex was seen as a nature thing and was glorified in many ways dance being one of them. So why these rastas want to equate the whinin' with devilish behaviour is beyond me.

i dont konw why this whole topic was made into a jamaica vs trini thing. its rather ridiculous. i know rastas in trinidad that think that soca is devil people music.
    I agree that this should not be seen as a JA vs. Trini thing, but I think its because the people speaking out publicy about it thses days are Ja'can is why. I really think they need to ease off and realize that soca/calypso whatever is part of our legacy as africans in the new world it was one of the ways in which we connected with our forefathers and our old rituals...it may not be your thing but .... they need to stop trying to condemn it. They are out of place.

Credits
    It boggles me how allyuh still asking why they not saying nuttin about reggae music
    they have said it numerous occasions about whoreing out of reggae music.
    These guys have an opinion and its not just directed at soca music its music on a whole they talking about
    I may not agree with them but they not excluding anybody so allyuh stop trying to make it seem that way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast