• 1 Post By T-MAKAA

Thread: Cheating: What do you deem worse

Question Cheating: What do you deem worse

A person who is engaged to be married

or

A person who is married?

Yeah... we know both is bad.
    .....Yeah, this is y people shouldnt get married. blah blah blah. Now that we got that out the way..............

A person who is engaged to be married

or

A person who is married?

Yeah... we know both is bad.
    .....Yeah, this is y people shouldnt get married. blah blah blah. Now that we got that out the way..............
    a person who is married
    http://www.facebook.com/triniboi11

for expedited music uploads: 1. Dattriniboi1@aol.com
    2. Julianspromos@gmail.com
    3. music@islandmix.com

i is a badman... doh cross d border

married.

i can see how someone would say engaged b/c you can easily break and engagement, but in marriage you make specific vows and then sign a contract

To me it's the "same thing", similar disposition buh the same guilty act.
    Triniminx likes this.

married

I say engaged and ill state why in a few.

Perhaps, true...there's little excuse you can present for it. With marriage you can give a dozen or so excuse of why u did what u did. Buh with engagement, it's transitional period..if you can't handle this short phase...then you're screwed for the long haul(marriage).
    Triniminx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

Perhaps, true...there's little excuse you can present for it. With marriage you can give a dozen or so excuse of why u did what u did. Buh with engagement, it's transitional period..if you can't handle this short phase...then you're screwed for the long haul(marriage).
    Basically. Not like one has a great excuse to cheat period. However, if you are preparing yourself to be with someone forever and along the way you feel the need to cheat before it gets to that point...No one drove you to that. Its all on you. You could have put things on hold without it being over..marriage u cant really take a break.

The highest points of a relationship is: the first time you got together, engagement period and honeymoon period. If u cheating during those periods...idk... everytime things go a certain way u will cheat.
    Triniminx likes this.

Basically. Not like one has a great excuse to cheat period. However, if you are preparing yourself to be with someone forever and along the way you feel the need to cheat before it gets to that point...No one drove you to that. Its all on you. You could have put things on hold without it being over..marriage u cant really take a break.

The highest points of a relationship is: the first time you got together, engagement period and honeymoon period. If u cheating during those periods...idk... everytime things go a certain way u will cheat.

absolutely....

true -- although I think cheating is "worse" during a marriage but i would be more "forgiving" -- but if you cheat on me while we're engaged I basically have to deal with the fact that you most likely will be unfaithful during the marriage