Thread: CHEATERS: The SHOW

Credits

CHEATERS: The SHOW

I was taking a COFFEE BREAK in my company's LOUNGE, and I was SCANNING through the CABLE CHANNELS to see what was on. I came upon the MAURY POVICH SHOW where the host of a show called CHEATERS was showing some of the people they CAUGHT CHEATING on their LOVE ONES.

Mannnn, I saw this DUDE got SLAPPED and CUSS OUT infront a GROUP of people for CHEATING on his GIRLFRIEND. He felt real EMBARRASSED.

Anyone ever WATCHED this SHOW?

By the way, ANYONE here GOT CAUGHT CHEATING on their SIGNIFICANT OTHER??

TAWK yuh TAWK.

Credits
    no i have never been caught......my game is too tight for that. BUT I LOVE CHEATERS!!!!!!!! I saw one where the lady was gay and she ooman was bringing a man home while the chick was working like 3 jobs.....if you see a butch fight!!!!

:::*** ~~~~00~~~~***::: ~Fleur-De-Lis~'s Avatar ~Fleur-De-Lis~ is offline
    Credits
    haha!!

i love that show...cause they catch all the wrongdoings on camera...the one whos been cheated on gets all the unnecessary details...

and then the cheater gets confronted on tv ...twenty different cameras in his face (this confrontation usually involves physical assault on the guy who's cheating or the less cute girl he's cheating on her with)

and yes there are some episodes when a man is getting cheated on...but i havent seen many.

TC
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ilanbaybee View Post
    no i have never been caught......my game is too tight for that. BUT I LOVE CHEATERS!!!!!!!! I saw one where the lady was gay and she ooman was bringing a man home while the chick was working like 3 jobs.....if you see a butch fight!!!!
    lol! I saw that one too. This show makes me laugh. I can't understand when they get ketch wid dem panty and jockeyshorts in their hand, them bawl out "It's not what you think it is" That line dey makes me want to fly thru the tv! grrrrrrr. lol

Credits
    I saw a clip of one where the woman found her husband or whaeva in a hotel room with a black tranny beatin him with a whip...and he in a leather jockey with a mask on he face....and then have de nerve to tell de woman de tranney helpin him work on his intamacy issues....steups...
    Even de tranney was vex cuz it end up gettin lock out de hotel room and slap up de man an ting too....lol...
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

TC
    Credits
    Endless drama!

The fella who was going on about black power when he was caught with the white man's black girlfriend was killing me with laugh!

Credits
    i saw the black tranny one too, that was hilarious!!!!

there was another where this man put the cheating womans boyfriend hot rod in a fountain.......priceless!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtyshawtie View Post
    I saw a clip of one where the woman found her husband or whaeva in a hotel room with a black tranny beatin him with a whip...and he in a leather jockey with a mask on he face....and then have de nerve to tell de woman de tranney helpin him work on his intamacy issues....steups...
    Even de tranney was vex cuz it end up gettin lock out de hotel room and slap up de man an ting too....lol...

That is HILARIOUS.

Credits
    hate dat show, de host is ah maccomere-man n ah insigator...all tryin tuh push dey camera in ppl face man like me wudda been quick tuh buss whey ah man face fuh dem kinda shit. let me horn in peace...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Friday View Post
    hate dat show, de host is ah maccomere-man n ah insigator...all tryin tuh push dey camera in ppl face man like me wudda been quick tuh buss whey ah man face fuh dem kinda shit. let me horn in peace...
    What CABLE CHANNEL is this SHOW on?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtyshawtie View Post
    LOL LOL LOL OHH SNAP

i remember that one..... me and my co workers saw it sometime last year lol lol yoooo the tranny look just like a woman....and the tranny say any men out there need the fantasy fullfil must give her a call.
    St.Kitts Jam Crew Productions

like the fan page search for St.kitts Jam Crew Productions

or hit up on twitter @JAM_CREW

or email : st.kittsjamcrew@gmail.com

or soundcloud search for Jam Crew

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    What CABLE CHANNEL is this SHOW on?
    Think it use to come on nbc, might be wrong...but you can check out a few funny episodes on youtube.