Thread: Cheap Bosses!!

Credits

Cheap Bosses!!

I work for a company that buys, develops and sells shopping centers throughout Florida, Georgia and North Carolina. Okay? They own more than 2 homes each, multiple cars, and go on vacations that cost more than we make in two years...

They lease a zephyrhills water fountain that is in the kitchen of our office suite....we own the suite...and sub-lease 2 offices.....

Why would the CFo move the water fountain from the kitchen to his office( where it leaks on the carpet)....BECAUSE THE OTHER PEOPLE WERE DRINKING TOO MUCH OF IT????

Jeeez
    all skin teeth aint laugh

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by tallest
    I work for a company that buys, develops and sells shopping centers throughout Florida, Georgia and North Carolina. Okay? They own more than 2 homes each, multiple cars, and go on vacations that cost more than we make in two years...

They lease a zephyrhills water fountain that is in the kitchen of our office suite....we own the suite...and sub-lease 2 offices.....

Why would the CFo move the water fountain from the kitchen to his office( where it leaks on the carpet)....BECAUSE THE OTHER PEOPLE WERE DRINKING TOO MUCH OF IT????

Jeeez

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by tallest

Jeeez
    people drinking to much water?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje
    people drinking to much water?
    shoot.. i need him to tell my mother that
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

Credits
    stupse..thats stink b.c ppl drinking to much water...i hope de water bottle buss and messup he floors...cheap son of a
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

Queen GodIs