Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: A Charlie Brown Christmas (revamped)

  1. #1
    Habitual Line Stepper illuminati's Avatar illuminati is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Deluxe Apartment in the Sky, FL
    Posts
    4,764
    Credits
    1,061,739

    A Charlie Brown Christmas (revamped)

    this isn't work friendly and if you are the sensitive type, i don't wanna hear it. i didn't tell you to click on the link.

    A Charlie Brown Kwanzaa

  2. #2
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,910
    Credits
    1,020,185
    Really didn't find it funny...kinda stupid actually. Obviously white people having some fun..


    Dis did make me laff doh:

    "I'll let you splickety splack all over my nappy dugout"

    "Naw an 'Xmas tree' as in Malcolm X. Christmas was invented by cracker tricknology"



  3. #3
    Habitual Line Stepper illuminati's Avatar illuminati is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Deluxe Apartment in the Sky, FL
    Posts
    4,764
    Credits
    1,061,739
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark
    Really didn't find it funny...kinda stupid actually. Obviously white people having some fun..

    Dis did make me laff doh:

    "I'll let you splickety splack all over my nappy dugout"

    "Naw an 'Xmas tree' as in Malcolm X. Christmas was invented by cracker tricknology"

    those are the same lines i laughed at and the 3 kings, Martin, Rodney, and Don.

  4. #4
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,910
    Credits
    1,020,185
    Quote Originally Posted by illuminati
    those are the same lines i laughed at and the 3 kings, Martin, Rodney, and Don.
    I wanted tuh laff at de "Amadou Diallo changed his name to 'Ama do Whateverthecopstellmeto'" ...but ah was able tuh stifle dat one.

  5. #5
    xtremeintl.com Mystic Xtremist's Avatar Mystic Xtremist is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Plugged In From Zion
    Posts
    18,980
    Credits
    4,835,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark
    Really didn't find it funny...kinda stupid actually. Obviously white people having some fun...
    what a car-wreck that was.

    that was so bad it was boring. wasn't it supposed to be funny?

  6. #6
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Xtremist
    what a car-wreck that was.

    that was so bad it was boring. wasn't it supposed to be funny?
    apparently...

    dat bus miss me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •