Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43

Thread: Changes.........

  1. #16
    meximadness spicydimples's Avatar spicydimples is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    4,388
    Credits
    1,061,545

    Re: Re: Re: Changes.........

    Originally posted by bkhoney
    Yup! I'm following u!.................atleast halfway. I'm going to Charlotte NC :)
    what?! i think that's great! when r u leaving?
    oh my goodness!!!:)

  2. #17
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Changes.........

    Originally posted by spicydimples
    what?! i think that's great! when r u leaving?
    oh my goodness!!!:)
    We're leaving after the baby is born........february it shall be.
    The baby will be born in Oct. so I figure at 4 months old the travelling will be okay!

  3. #18
    meximadness spicydimples's Avatar spicydimples is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    4,388
    Credits
    1,061,545

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Changes.........

    Originally posted by bkhoney
    We're leaving after the baby is born........february it shall be.
    The baby will be born in Oct. so I figure at 4 months old the travelling will be okay!
    good for you!!! i'm happy for you.
    :)

  4. #19
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Changes.........

    Originally posted by spicydimples
    good for you!!! i'm happy for you.
    :)
    thanks sweetie, i'm happy for you too! good luck and don't forget to name the little one bkhoneyglazedturkey III

  5. #20
    Temptress Taina's Avatar Taina is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    16,295
    Credits
    1,020,857
    Hey BK--- good luck with everything, and congrats. I hope your baby is born healthy and strong.

    My changes were similar to yours. The birth of my son, and moving back into the states. (we were living in PR).

  6. #21
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314
    Originally posted by Taina
    Hey BK--- good luck with everything, and congrats. I hope your baby is born healthy and strong.

    My changes were similar to yours. The birth of my son, and moving back into the states. (we were living in PR).
    Thanks alot. I'll take all the good luck i can get!

    How long ago did you make the move? Are you still adjusting? How old is your little boy?

  7. #22
    Temptress Taina's Avatar Taina is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    16,295
    Credits
    1,020,857
    Originally posted by bkhoney
    Thanks alot. I'll take all the good luck i can get!

    How long ago did you make the move? Are you still adjusting? How old is your little boy?
    I moved back to the states 9 months ago. My adjustment is not so much moving to the states, but moving here and being a first time mommy. I don't have family here so having to adjust to that too is kind of hard. The last time I was here I was single. My fatboy is 2 yrs old. He just turned 2 two days ago.

  8. #23
    Pimptress
    Guest

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Changes.........

    Originally posted by bkhoney
    We're leaving after the baby is born........february it shall be.
    The baby will be born in Oct. so I figure at 4 months old the travelling will be okay!
    where you gonna go

  9. #24
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314
    Originally posted by Taina
    I moved back to the states 9 months ago. My adjustment is not so much moving to the states, but moving here and being a first time mommy. I don't have family here so having to adjust to that too is kind of hard. The last time I was here I was single. My fatboy is 2 yrs old. He just turned 2 two days ago.
    Wow 2 whole years old! Tell little man I said happy belated birthday!

    Pimptress - I'm moving to Charlotte, NC :)

  10. #25
    Pimptress
    Guest
    Originally posted by bkhoney
    Wow 2 whole years old! Tell little man I said happy belated birthday!

    Pimptress - I'm moving to Charlotte, NC :)
    :)

  11. #26
    twins in full gleee slimgyal's Avatar slimgyal is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    somewhere ova de rainbow
    Posts
    13,155
    Credits
    1,503,190
    WOOW... ... okay first and formost.. congrats on the lil honey...

    ur gona be missed but ..

    i hear ur with the changes.. after running from it for sooo long.. i myself has plans on making serious changes.. and i am hopefull that i will be for the best


    wow ah little bkhoney.. congrats babes...

  12. #27
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314
    Originally posted by slimgyal
    WOOW... ... okay first and formost.. congrats on the lil honey...

    ur gona be missed but ..

    i hear ur with the changes.. after running from it for sooo long.. i myself has plans on making serious changes.. and i am hopefull that i will be for the best


    wow ah little bkhoney.. congrats babes...
    thanks slim ting!

    I'm not afraid of moving because most of my family is down there... but I am terrified of becoming a mommy
    i mean shite.........i just peed in the bed the other night

  13. #28
    twins in full gleee slimgyal's Avatar slimgyal is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    somewhere ova de rainbow
    Posts
    13,155
    Credits
    1,503,190
    Originally posted by bkhoney
    thanks slim ting!

    I'm not afraid of moving because most of my family is down there... but I am terrified of becoming a mommy
    i mean shite.........i just peed in the bed the other night

    ... doh.. worry.. u will be okay.. ..plus u have lots of friends who got ur back....

  14. #29
    My Heart bkhoney's Avatar bkhoney is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    You don't wanna know :(
    Posts
    11,053
    Credits
    1,211,314
    Originally posted by slimgyal
    ... doh.. worry.. u will be okay.. ..plus u have lots of friends who got ur back....


    btw - don't tell anybody about the peeing in the bed thing please

  15. #30
    Pimptress
    Guest
    Originally posted by bkhoney


    btw - don't tell anybody about the peeing in the bed thing please

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •