Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Changes.........

Credits

Changes.........

In life we all go through many changes great and small.

I'm about to make 2 huge changes in my life that I truly believe will change me inside and out. First of course is my pregnancy and the future birth of my child, God willing. And second is my moving to another state away from my mom, dad, sisters, brothers, grandma and friends..... I am sad to be leaving of course but I am also excited about having my own family and living out my version of the American Dream. I am equally torn to say the least. Change is inevitable i think, if we embrace it, all will be well

what, if any thing in your life, have u deemed a drastic change? Or are u one of those ppl who are afraid of change therefore keeping things as routine as possible? Are there any changes that you've gone through that u now regret?

:

Credits

Re: Changes.........

Originally posted by bkhoney

I'm about to make 2 huge changes in my life that I truly believe will change me inside and out. First of course is my pregnancy and the future birth of my child, God willing. And second is my moving to another state away from my mom, dad, sisters, brothers, grandma and friends..... I am sad to be leaving of course but I am also excited about having my own family and living out my version of the American Dream. I am equally torn to say the least. Change is inevitable i think, if we embrace it, all will be well

what, if any thing in your life, have u deemed a drastic change? Or are u one of those ppl who are afraid of change therefore keeping things as routine as possible? Are there any changes that you've gone through that u now regret?

:
    Change is always good...but just remember..that just because you change were you live doesn't mean that you change who you are...you still have to deal with everything in strides...I wish you the best of luck..

I'm not scared of change either..Just recently ...I picked up everything...and everyone I knew in Brooklyn and made a big move to Manhattan...That is hard..because my life was in Brooklyn...I also made a huge career change...doing something totally opposite than what I use to do...It was the challenge that made me do it..and of course a 10,000 increase in salary...
    Last edited by Angie Fyah; 03-31-2004 at 03:25 PM.

Credits

Re: Re: Changes.........

Originally posted by Angie Fyah
    Change is always good...but just remember..that just because you change were you live doesn't mean that you change who you are...you still have to deal with everything in strides...I wish you the best of luck..

I'm not scared of change either..Just recently ...I picked up everything...and everyone I knew in Brooklyn and made a big move to Manhattan...That is hard..because my life was in Brooklyn...I also made a huge career change...doing something totally opposite than what I use to do...It was the challenge that made me do it..and of course a 10,000 increase in salary...
    When I said inside as well as out i was referring to becoming and mother for the first time......I know that no matter where I am I will always be a New Yorker!

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Changes.........

When I said inside as well as out i was referring to becoming and mother for the first time......I know that no matter where I am I will always be a New Yorker!
    Oh of course...I wasn't directing that towards you...I've known ppl in the past that thought that moving to a different state or country would change their problems...Not trying to say it towards you...it was just a general statement...

Yeah I think me moving to Manhattan on my own...has proven to me inside..that I can do things on my own..w/o relying on anyone else...a sense of 100% independence...

Congrats on the baby by the way..!

Credits
    Your tru friends will always be dat.. Even some acquaintences will surprise from time to time.. The best thing to remember is to remain fluid like a willow in a stream.. That way whichever way the current flows you will always be able to move along with it.

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Changes.........

I always thought you was French.. :p

Fries..

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Re: Changes.........

Originally posted by Angie Fyah
    Oh of course...I wasn't directing that towards you...I've known ppl in the past that thought that moving to a different state or country would change their problems...Not trying to say it towards you...it was just a general statement...

Yeah I think me moving to Manhattan on my own...has proven to me inside..that I can do things on my own..w/o relying on anyone else...a sense of 100% independence...

Congrats on the baby by the way..!
    I hear u girl. Thanks a lot.

pjk - i know thats true. its just that when u are used to being able to reach out and touch ppl, its hard to adjust to the occasional phone as means for communication.

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits
    Originally posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    Your tru friends will always be dat.. Even some acquaintences will surprise from time to time.. The best thing to remember is to remain fluid like a willow in a stream.. That way whichever way the current flows you will always be able to move along with it.

I agree w. you 100% PJK... I also believe that if your family/friends are true, they'll be behind you all the way! Good luck and I hope everything works out for you in life!

Ruff Wine on my KITTY I Like It 2 Bad's Avatar I Like It 2 Bad is offline
    Credits
    my bk is goin away

Credits
    Originally posted by I Like It 2 Bad
    my bk is goin away

Thanks Empress sweetie

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Changes.........

pjk - i know thats true. its just that when u are used to being able to reach out and touch ppl, its hard to adjust to the occasional phone as means for communication.

Bwaaaaaah I almost choke on my cutlet!!!

Who you does call, bout you reaching out and touching someone?! :p

Credits

Re: Changes.........

[QUOTE]Originally posted by bkhoney
    [B]In life we all go through many changes great and small.

u're moving?

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Changes.........

Originally posted by PhatJamz kiDD
    Bwaaaaaah I almost choke on my cutlet!!!

Who you does call, bout you reaching out and touching someone?! :p

exactly! how am i gonna keep in touch with ppl when i'm so bad at making phone calls

Pimptress

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Changes.........

exactly! how am i gonna keep in touch with ppl when i'm so bad at making phone calls
    you'lll get better and i'm sure people will pick up the phone to call you

de best of luck with everything

Credits

Re: Re: Changes.........

[QUOTE]Originally posted by spicydimples
    [B]

u're moving?
    Yup! I'm following u!.................atleast halfway. I'm going to Charlotte NC :)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast