Thread: Change of plans ..........

Credits

Unhappy Change of plans ..........

not goin to Vagin(i)a as planned 2moro for tha weekend.......... instead i'll b goin to Trinidad to bury my Grandfather he had a stroke a couple weeks ago an been in tha hospital evea since. dey put in ah feedin tube cause he wud not eat an still his sugar was up to 4 hundred someting yesterday an if yuh sugar is dat high is not good, everybuddy knew it was comin but.......... evey mornin ah wud call to make sure he still hangin on, but dis mornin dey call me b/4 i cud call dem an ah juss kno it was not good. ah have not lost anybuddy this close to me ah long, long time. he was my grandfather but he raised me like a daughter, hardly knowin my own father he was always there for my sista an cousins an myself this is the worst feelin in tha world. juss wanted to see him one more time.................... R.I.P. Joseph Bruce we all love you.
    doh moke jake

Kiz
    Credits
    Sorry to hear dat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Troublesome Trini
    not goin to Vagin(i)a as planned 2moro for tha weekend.......... instead i'll b goin to Trinidad to bury my Grandfather he had a stroke a couple weeks ago an been in tha hospital evea since. dey put in ah feedin tube cause he wud not eat an still his sugar was up to 4 hundred someting yesterday an if yuh sugar is dat high is not good, everybuddy knew it was comin but.......... evey mornin ah wud call to make sure he still hangin on, but dis mornin dey call me b/4 i cud call dem an ah juss kno it was not good. ah have not lost anybuddy this close to me ah long, long time. he was my grandfather but he raised me like a daughter, hardly knowin my own father he was always there for my sista an cousins an myself this is the worst feelin in tha world. juss wanted to see him one more time.................... R.I.P. Joseph Bruce we all love you.

I'm so sorry girl...My condolences to you & yours...