Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: certain stupidness

Credits

certain stupidness

Suh my mother is taking some prescription tablets for this itching she gets in her throat that causes her to cough, the tablets finished yesterday so i volunteered to go buy some new ones for her today cause she couldnt wait till monday to see the doctor. I set out this morning but got caught up doing stuff and i didn't know that the major pharmacies closed at 2pm on Saturday's some earlier dan dat. not my fault i don't get sick.

So i checked these other pharmacies and even called my pharmacist friend where she reccommend that i go and even those places didn't have the tablets, so i'm sitting at my friend's gift shop tonight vexed cause i didn't get the tablets. I got a message from a girl asking me what i was doing, i said looking for these tablets for my mother at some 24 hour pharmacies, the set she was taking finished.

She turned and replied and the FUSS ting come out she mouth is, "why i didn't buy dem earlier in the day?" Dis fukkin statement upset me suh much dat i feel if she talk to me again afta tonight wid how i answer she, i don't really concern.

i already feeling fukked up cause this is my mom and i does throw out me belly, back, toe, eye, all body parts fuh get her the stuff dat she needs, ok? throw out, everybody round me know, i does deh chillin wid dem banna den i does check me time and seh yo i rolling gah get dis ting fuh my mom by such and such time.

Suh when she come in and mek dat speech deh it jus fuk me up more and i fuk she up in return cah she skunt of all people should know me better dan fuh put unimportant stuff in front of me mother.

I used to cut off people fuh sehing stupid tings like dat to me before.
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

Credits
    yawwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

btw, tell me something, since u love ur mom so much and would do anythin fuh her, if u were married, would u tell ur partner wat u responded to the girl? or u is a fella that will pick u mom over ur partner?

CocoErotika
    man always wait tuh LAAS minute fih do important tings. women mek it dih FUSS ting dem do.

das why we cyaah bodda wid some ah unnuh ahn unnuh wutlessness.

doan expect no kinnah sympathy

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post
    yawwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

btw, tell me something, since u love ur mom so much and would do anythin fuh her, if u were married, would u tell ur partner wat u responded to the girl? or u is a fella that will pick u mom over ur partner?
    if i pick a partner she wont be dat stupid to ask me dat question suh dat ends ur discussion.

@ CE if you come on here lookin fuh sympathy then cudos to you, but i wasn't lookin fuh sympathy, i was venting, fuk you and your sympathy i had enough of dat when i was a teen, if i need anymore i certainly wont be looking to you for it.
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

it would be way too long

CocoErotika
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    if i pick a partner she wont be dat stupid to ask me dat question suh dat ends ur discussion.

@ CE if you come on here lookin fuh sympathy then cudos to you, but i wasn't lookin fuh sympathy, i was venting, fuk you and your sympathy i had enough of dat when i was a teen, if i need anymore i certainly wont be looking to you for it.
    awwwwww booo hooooo hooooo

Credits

but u would put ur mother first before ur partner?

Credits
    but u would put ur mother first before ur partner?
    depends on the situation
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

it would be way too long

Credits
    depends on the situation
    for example..................

Credits
    for example..................
    if my mother needs something and my partner doesn't at the time and just wants to cuddle like we been doing all day and all night then i leave her and go help my mom
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

it would be way too long

Credits
    Why blame the gal for your FU?

She right for cuss you, I would go to the gardens and steal some flowers and mek back up with the gal.
    You owe her for showing she care more about your mom.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by swallow View Post
    Why blame the gal for your FU?

She right for cuss you, I would go to the gardens and steal some flowers and mek back up with the gal.
    You owe her for showing she care more about your mom.
    And i dont? is whey you skunt come out now? She care bout my mom more dan me? I wasn't looking fuh fukkin sympathy she getting on like i did shit on purpose suh she had to get me big heel
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

it would be way too long

Credits
    if my mother needs something and my partner doesn't at the time and just wants to cuddle like we been doing all day and all night then i leave her and go help my mom
    OH. Cause I was about to say there is no way you make good husband material putting your wife 2nd to anyone but God.

Where is your mother's husband to do these things for her? Why are you doing all her errands?

Also, your wife should not be a CLINGY woman...but if your wife need something done for the household and your mother ALWAYS have suppen for you to do...that's a problem.

However you not married right now and don't seem to have a girlfriend so everybody else aright til doctor si dem.

I just wonder what your mother will do whenever you do get married and are required to put your wife 1st. Will she fall back or will she be depending on you like that. Cause your mother take those meds, she know when they low she shoulda had you refill them before the last day. AND she should tell you what time the pharmacy close.
    Who has eyes to see, let them see...

Credits
    And i dont? is whey you skunt come out now? She care bout my mom more dan me? I wasn't looking fuh fukkin sympathy she getting on like i did shit on purpose suh she had to get me big heel
    Lmao yuh still vex....

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownilus View Post
    OH. Cause I was about to say there is no way you make good husband material putting your wife 2nd to anyone but God.

Where is your mother's husband to do these things for her? Why are you doing all her errands?

Also, your wife should not be a CLINGY woman...but if your wife need something done for the household and your mother ALWAYS have suppen for you to do...that's a problem.

However you not married right now and don't seem to have a girlfriend so everybody else aright til doctor si dem.

I just wonder what your mother will do whenever you do get married and are required to put your wife 1st. Will she fall back or will she be depending on you like that. Cause your mother take those meds, she know when they low she shoulda had you refill them before the last day. AND she should tell you what time the pharmacy close.
    she wasnt going to town today so i decided to do them for her, its all my fault that i didn't get to the prarmacy on time but what i didn't like was the ooman scolding me fuh it like if i did it on purpose.

My mom is 67 years old and she hardly depends on anyone especially her children or husband to do things for her suh watch yuh speech young lady, BFL come and change up the fukkin thread, no one was talking bout my partner and mother, no one said my mother was dem kind of mothers dat ALWAYS want they son do tings fuh dem.

@swallow YES
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

it would be way too long

Credits
    she wasnt going to town today so i decided to do them for her, its all my fault that i didn't get to the prarmacy on time but what i didn't like was the ooman scolding me fuh it like if i did it on purpose.

My mom is 67 years old and she hardly depends on anyone especially her children or husband to do things for her suh watch yuh speech young lady, BFL come and change up the fukkin thread, no one was talking bout my partner and mother, no one said my mother was dem kind of mothers dat ALWAYS want they son do tings fuh dem.

@swallow YES
    I ask why her husband didn't go into town for her.

Anyway, i see is a touchy subject so just...calm yourself, today is another day.
    Who has eyes to see, let them see...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast