Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: On censorship: Are you curious enough to watch live dismembement on video?

Credits

On censorship: Are you curious enough to watch live dismembement on video?

....... Would you search for it? Didn't even know they had "gore" websites. I'm so sheltered.

'Luka Rocco Magnotta video' could lead to charges for Best Gore website: police | News | National Post

Credits
    yes i would watch it... and yes i searched for it.. and it was already taken down..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Yep I like watching gore, have some fav sites but some have been closed down.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Credits
    Nope nope not my thing
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

Credits
    HELL NO!! never would i..now a movie is one thing..we know its false..but to watch a human being dismembered, real live person...HELL NO! something well wrong with anyone who would watch something like that ...really!
    Triniminx and DSP like this.
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

Credits
    how i know you woulda come and say something like your last statment lol.. lol.. it's no different from watching an autopsy really..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Credits
    I saw a vid with two Mexicans snitches and I was cool with seeing one guy beheaded with a chainsaw, but, the guy being slashed at his throat with a knife was too much for me.

Credits
    I saw the video, I must say that not knowing the story, I rouldn'g have thought that it was a real body he was mutilating like that. Also knowing all the acts he committed on the body made it less horrific to me. However, I started to really feel for the victim after seeing his picture and hearing about his life and family.

Credits
    also different people are affected by different things.. i wouldnt flinch at them things.. but everytime my eyes rest on people with disabilities.. i feel squeamish.. *shrugs*

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    how i know you woulda come and say something like your last statment lol.. lol.. it's no different from watching an autopsy really..
    bullsh!t!!. i have been present at real autopsies, and surgeries..have you? its not the same....opening a body for information and recordation vs..watching life being taken in a violent way..but ehy..we each have our opinions
    Triniminx and DSP like this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Poca! View Post
    I saw the video, I must say that not knowing the story, I rouldn'g have thought that it was a real body he was mutilating like that. Also knowing all the acts he committed on the body made it less horrific to me. However, I started to really feel for the victim after seeing his picture and hearing about his life and family.
    subjecting ourselved to certain images...even in movies i think desensitizes us to real violence .....shamfull and dangerous

LB
    Credits
    the "grossed out" factor has nothing to do with it for me. I simply will not dis-respect someone's loved one by watching their actual murder on screen.

I cant imagine the feeling of horror his family must be experiencing knowing their family member's death is there for all to see and gawk at.
    mz_JazE, Triniminx and DSP like this.
    ~ If you make the mountain any bigger you wont be able to move it later

Credits
    I think that movies play a big role in people being desensitized regarding certain subject. Personally, I think I saw worst in movies than in that video.

Quote Originally Posted by BABYLOC View Post
    subjecting ourselved to certain images...even in movies i think desensitizes us to real violence .....shamfull and dangerous

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Poca! View Post
    I think that movies play a big role in people being desensitized regarding certain subject. Personally, I think I saw worst in movies than in that video.
    i agree..but movies are one thing becuase we go in with the understanding and knowlege that this is a MOVIE and we know its all false...

but to watch with the knowlege that this is a REAL human life being taken and subjected to all kinds of disgusting acts should make a differnece IMO!

Credits
    I agree with this ^^

It is a form of disrespect.. Like watching vids of people being raped.. Its hard to get these vids off the network but I'm surprised ppl actually google the shit out of em just to see someone get hacked.. Going all put to find a blocked video in this case Gotta be ill in the brain if yuh ask me..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast