Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cellphone Attachment

StarGyul

Cellphone Attachment

I didn't have my phone with me for 5 minutes because I forget it when I went to the store and I had separation anxiety.

What did we do before the cellphone? How did we communicate? There were some limitations back then!
    My house phone barely rings and if it does...I know who it is before I even look at the caller I.D.

There are some major benefits to having a cellphone...I could not imagine life without it.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGyul
    I didn't have my phone with me for 5 minutes because I forget it when I went to the store and I had separation anxiety.

What did we do before the cellphone? How did we communicate? There were some limitations back then!
    My house phone barely rings and if it does...I know who it is before I even look at the caller I.D.

There are some major benefits to having a cellphone...I could not imagine life without it.
    I fully understand what you're saying

One time back in D/a I drove about 11 miles when I realised I left my cell phone home....though turning back would make me late for work but I did anyways.. ...Just the thought of not having my cell for a whole day was unnerving.

I can't even remember what we did before cell phones.......in d/a all the pay phones getting rusty from lack of use. When I got here last year I got a phone 2 days later....i was already going insane
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGyul

pagers and pay phones....

Credits
    f'real dah cell phone ting is serious business..val i do jus like u eh..i does tun rong if i leave meh cell phone home...i cyar afford to not have it...buh it make us kinnah lazy...becaause back in d day ent yuh used to memorize ppl phone number???... i doh kno bout allyuh buh i does jus be pushin ppl name me eh kno dem numbah so if d cell fone loss...dem numba loss too

StarGyul
    Quote Originally Posted by limintrinibwoy
    f'real dah cell phone ting is serious business..val i do jus like u eh..i does tun rong if i leave meh cell phone home...i cyar afford to not have it...buh it make us kinnah lazy...becaause back in d day ent yuh used to memorize ppl phone number???... i doh kno bout allyuh buh i does jus be pushin ppl name me eh kno dem numbah so if d cell fone loss...dem numba loss too
    that is a serious thing...if i lose my cellphone i would not have anyone's number.

i think I know my dad's and my 2 best friends by heart and everyone else would be lost...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by limintrinibwoy
    Thats why i always make sure i have a back up so if i lose the phone i still have peeps numbers on something. Ive learned this the hard way from having 7 cellphones in a year period.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by boy wonder
    Thats why i always make sure i have a back up so if i lose the phone i still have peeps numbers on something. Ive learned this the hard way from having 7 cellphones in a year period.

boy trute ting deh...i jus fine out meh uncle had a sim fone copier..ah mek bout 3 copy..jus in case...daiz serious business!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Val
    I fully understand what you're saying

One time back in D/a I drove about 11 miles when I realised I left my cell phone home....though turning back would make me late for work but I did anyways.. ...Just the thought of not having my cell for a whole day was unnerving.

I can't even remember what we did before cell phones.......in d/a all the pay phones getting rusty from lack of use. When I got here last year I got a phone 2 days later....i was already going insane
    i remember...beepers and quarters for da pay phones

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by 3niAngel
    i remember...beepers and quarters for da pay phones
    yea yea but I try to block it out of my memory
    www.cookingwithval.com
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

Credits
    yea yea but I try to block it out of my memory
    Val you disappoint me.. aye fella meet me at perky's pizza at 5 then we go roll out.. call perky's and ask for so-so she go pass de message for me..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot
    Val you disappoint me.. aye fella meet me at perky's pizza at 5 then we go roll out.. call perky's and ask for so-so she go pass de message for me..
    you used to do things like that?

during the time of pagers I was too young to have one...at least that's what my parents thought...
    www.cookingwithval.com
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

Credits
    you used to do things like that?

during the time of pagers I was too young to have one...at least that's what my parents thought...
    yep i would soda just to have quarters..

Credits

cell

f'real dah cell phone ting is serious business..val i do jus like u eh..i does tun rong if i leave meh cell phone home..

Credits
    I leave my phone home all the time...It's not important to me when I'm at work, but otherwise I keep it on me. Not that I use it all that much, but I like knowing I may need for an emergency.

Satisfaction Facilitator Terryfabulous's Avatar Terryfabulous is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Rummy
    I leave my phone home all the time...It's not important to me when I'm at work, but otherwise I keep it on me. Not that I use it all that much, but I like knowing I may need for an emergency.
    i tend to leave my phone home a lot...always put the case on my hip while i done forget the phone on the dining room table or something...but seriously people you leave your phone home...you can always use your work phone to call your cell phone and check your messages if you expecting a call...and if you need a number...more than likely you can always look up your bill online and check out your made calls to get a number...i don't know if it's just me though but i think since having a cell phone i tend not to remember people's numbers anymore...most numbers i remember are pre-cell phone...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast