Thread: Cell phones and loud cell phone converstions!!!

Cell phones and loud cell phone converstions!!!

Ok I know by now everyone has a phone. People are glapping their lips everywhere, on the bus, on the train, in the elevator---all tight spaces....My question is where should the line be drawn? People sometimes have LOUD conversations about a whole heep a shyte...I've heard it all: from booty calls, baby-mama drama, and just stuff that you need not talk about outside the privacy of your home (or somewhere PRIVATE)....

Where does your right to freedom of speech, etc...infringe upon my right to peace for crying out loud. If I'm in an elevator, bus, etc., do I have to be subjected to someone's loud ass private conversation? Even if this were to be regulated..how would it be: no phones in public---that's way to strict and it would never pass. so then what?

You would think that people would be more considerate, but no, hell no...besides being a nuissance, these phones are even more annoying. Some people are using them for evil. Public schools are trying to ban camera phones from schools cause kids are misusing them. And the list goes on.

Well, sometimes they aren't even on the damn phone... they talking to this "cat and the third"... folks have no etiquette atall!

Being obnoxious is at an all time high.

and what's even worse, the people who carry on loud conversations on thier SPEAKERPHONE. What is the purpose of an average Joe/Jane having a speaker phone.

Quote Originally Posted by shandy

and what's even worse, the people who carry on loud conversations on thier SPEAKERPHONE. What is the purpose of an average Joe/Jane having a speaker phone.
    YES!!! my point exactly...and then these walkie talkie things...they have the volume sky high!!

the damn nextel ppl and that walkie talkie shyt on the highest level on the bus or in a store pisses me off...when they not talkin bout shyt important....WTF!!!!

Especially when you're trying to read!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotgirl11226
    Ok I know by now everyone has a phone. People are glapping their lips everywhere, on the bus, on the train, in the elevator---all tight spaces....My question is where should the line be drawn? People sometimes have LOUD conversations about a whole heep a shyte...I've heard it all: from booty calls, baby-mama drama, and just stuff that you need not talk about outside the privacy of your home (or somewhere PRIVATE)....

Where does your right to freedom of speech, etc...infringe upon my right to peace for crying out loud. If I'm in an elevator, bus, etc., do I have to be subjected to someone's loud ass private conversation? Even if this were to be regulated..how would it be: no phones in public---that's way to strict and it would never pass. so then what?

You would think that people would be more considerate, but no, hell no...besides being a nuissance, these phones are even more annoying. Some people are using them for evil. Public schools are trying to ban camera phones from schools cause kids are misusing them. And the list goes on.
    Studies have found that its not the fact that people are on the phone that irritates others.Its the fact that they are only hearing ONE side of the conversation.
    For example twho people could be having a similar conversation right next to the person on the mobile and it seems less rude to people

Quote Originally Posted by TriniSaucyDiva1
    Especially when you're trying to read!!!!
    yeah, that is so irritating!! You find yourself reading the same thing over and over.

Barbados my home no matter where ever I go
    I understand you...

On monday i was at the clinic waiting for my sexual health check up and there was a white guy there talking all of his dutty business

"i'm at the d!ick doctor....yeah, i feel like its gonna fall off... its gone septic...not boils, a piece of skin fell off...."

Now when you are at those kind of places, you don't need to let everyone know your problems... just let us all assume that everyone is there for the check up, not for treatment.

He was making me feel sick, but on the real, he mussy had that for a long while fuh he skin tuh be fallin off so.

LESSON - HAVE REGULAR TESTS

Quote Originally Posted by shandy

I hate those things. Reason why I have my headphones, because I don't want to hear someone else's convo. When I'm on my phone, its earpiece and quiet convo.

For real especially when yuh trying to have phone sex by yuhself..

Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    Studies have found that its not the fact that people are on the phone that irritates others.Its the fact that they are only hearing ONE side of the conversation.
    For example twho people could be having a similar conversation right next to the person on the mobile and it seems less rude to people

very true...it was on 20/20 some time ago.