Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cell phones

tramericanjr

Cell phones

whats the best cell phone and best cell phone service

Im thinking about getting with sprint but i aint show

ya opinuion is greatly needed

Credits
    Stay away.. stay far away...from Sprint... I had them and i had to cuss them out daily.... they do have the cutest phones but I hated their service and their customer service

I have T-mobile now. And i love them. And the phone part... u can really use anyphone
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

Credits
    i could tell you what not to get....the motorolla v60i :...i hate it with a passion :...i looking to change too :)

Credits
    Originally posted by bunjigarlindarlin
    Stay away.. stay far away...from Sprint... I had them and i had to cuss them out daily.... they do have the cutest phones but I hated their service and their customer service

I have T-mobile now. And i love them. And the phone part... u can really use anyphone
    sprint is tempermental...its ok...but i looking for better...de thing i hateeee about sprint is when u call for help..u gotta talk to facking claire...i just wanna speak to a reallll person
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

Queen GodIs

tramericanjr
    bgd -what was wrong with sprint sevice
    and how much did you pay for bothe services

Miss

-------------------------------

Preach
    I couldnt have agreed anymore! Sprint is the worst service you can think of. It drops your phone call like crazy and the month mintues you get for the day time - you are bound to go over.

Well I am currently using Cingular and I think it has great services. The customer service is a bit of wait to get through when you have a problem and they close at 9pm (or use the 24 website to do every thing). Besides that set back their great. If your a talker like myself - I had 3 months unlimited for 3 months for 49.99 plus taxes- then I was getting 1000 day time w/ a roll over feature, 5000 nights and weekends. Since, I travel a lot NO ROAMING- I got 700 daytime for 54.99 and started my mintues at 7pm instead of waiting to 9pm. Cingular gives you a lot of options

tramericanjr
    thanks for de advice any more opinions

Credits
    b4 i switch..i am curious..isn't there some bill passing where u can keep you cell number when u switch providers..anyone has info on this??
    Some men move mountains
    Some women move men who move mountains
    Most women with mountains move some men
    But I...I am a woman who is moved by men who can get through the valley

Queen GodIs

Credits
    i heard about this too but i cant confirm..

Originally posted by Sugahkhayne
    b4 i switch..i am curious..isn't there some bill passing where u can keep you cell number when u switch providers..anyone has info on this??

Credits
    ahem...T-mobile.. the best..

Credits
    Originally posted by RupeeGyrl
    i could tell you what not to get....the motorolla v60i :...i hate it with a passion :...i looking to change too :)

i gave my mom that phone n bought the mototolla t721 color screen with at&t
    i heard about sprint, from numerous amounts of ppl. i know this guy they kept cutting his service n puttin it back on for no reason. at&t is alrite.

Credits
    With t-mobile i pay 39.99 for 600 whenever minutes. I have free nights and weekends (9pm - 6:56am ). I have free roaming too. And that works out good for me cause during the day i in class and weekends is when i do my most talking..

With sprint drop calls was more than my regular calls. It was ridiculous. When you go in there to pay the lines are foerever cause the attendants ent have much sense... Callin in was the worst... I cyar remember what plan I had with them nah...
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

Credits
    Originally posted by bunjigarlindarlin
    With t-mobile i pay 39.99 for 600 whenever minutes. I have free nights and weekends (9pm - 6:56am ). I have free roaming too. And that works out good for me cause during the day i in class and weekends is when i do my most talking..

the sweetest plan ever..oh it just reminds meh..i have to call for my free phone..

Pimptress
    Originally posted by Sugahkhayne
    yes there is..originally it is suppose to pass on nov 1, i dunno if that is still true because someone was telling me it was being passed nov 25th now so that companies can get their act together but it's supposed to be passed before the end of nov.

btw....sprint is evil my contract is up in mov i can't wait to switch!

Credits
    I have to agree T- Mobile is GREAT, I've been using them for two years now, of course their name was voicestream back then, but, you still get that great service !!!
    Still standing...:)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast