Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrating my 10th Anniversary tomorrow.

Credits

Celebrating my 10th Anniversary tomorrow.

Just thought I'd share some tips with the massive.

Tomorrow August-14, I will be celebrating my 10th wedding anniversary with my Queen - gonna be taking her out to a nice restaurant for some fine dining, it's been a decade of no complaints and pure niceness, in life it's not easy finding someone that's compatible with you - someone that lives up to being your dream mate. it's one thing being in love with someone but when that special someone is in love with you the passion is mutual, some people think marriage is a trial but in reality it's a journey, a journey that will determine how strong your will is - many give up along their journey when the climbing gets tough and the mountain seems too steep to climb - marriage is about team work and not selfishness - far too many marriages end because of lack of communication and the little things that makes up a relationship, because you get married doesn't mean you stop what you did to win your S/O heart.

simple things like:

A phone call from work
    A text message
    A love note
    Unexpected roses
    An e-greeting card
    A surprise candlelight bath

The things you might find corny might just save your marriage.

Some people think because you got a ring on your finger you're their property - marriage is a union not a life sentence, treat people like you want to be treated. jealousy get's you no where in a marriage, look at it this way if the person is going to cheat regardless of how jealous, controlling, stalking you get if the person want to horn they will find a way - by this time your marriage is already on the rocks so why bother.

I believe marriage is not for everyone, if you cannot get the opposite sex off your mind and find yourself lusting and flirting while you're in a relationship why even bother going the next step? there are signs to follow but some people choose to ignore the signs, you cannot have a healthy marriage/relationship if you didn't get all the wildness out of your system (some people naturally can stop some can't) - this is only going to lead to regrets and ending in a sneak behind your spouse back, one sneak becomes like a snow ball effect.

When you're a couple years into the marriage and kids come about this is when the test really begins, sometimes you can arrange a weekend at the grandparents house for the kids and spoil each other, Friday night happy hour (not at the bar LOL) at home, just allyuh two - nice music, chocolates and a smooth drink always work. because you have kids don't mean the fire have to stop burning, you have family time with the kids and you should have your quality time together as well - people have kids and become old fashion don't become another statistic.

Ladies and gents, because you're years into the marriage don't mean you start slacking - you know wearing those big Tshirts and bloomers all the time, fellas with the same old cotton holey boxers - get some nice stuff to wear on special nights and stop the granny and grandpa bizzness.

This message is not meant to save, spice up or cure your marriage problems, In no event shall I be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from horning, loss of marriage or relationships.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Credits
    Very nice...Congrats and enjoy you're anniversary!

Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    Just thought I'd share some tips with the massive.

Tomorrow August-14, I will be celebrating my 10th wedding anniversary with my Queen - gonna be taking her out to a nice restaurant for some fine dining, it's been a decade of no complaints and pure niceness, in life it's not easy finding someone that's compatible with you - someone that lives up to being your dream mate. it's one thing being in love with someone but when that special someone is in love with you the passion is mutual, some people think marriage is a trial but in reality it's a journey, a journey that will determine how strong your will is - many give up along their journey when the climbing gets tough and the mountain seems too steep to climb - marriage is about team work and not selfishness - far too many marriages end because of lack of communication and the little things that makes up a relationship, because you get married doesn't mean you stop what you did to win your S/O heart.

simple things like:

A phone call from work
    A text message
    A love note
    Unexpected roses
    An e-greeting card
    A surprise candlelight bath

The things you might find corny might just save your marriage.

Some people think because you got a ring on your finger you're their property - marriage is a union not a life sentence, treat people like you want to be treated. jealousy get's you no where in a marriage, look at it this way if the person is going to cheat regardless of how jealous, controlling, stalking you get if the person want to horn they will find a way - by this time your marriage is already on the rocks so why bother.

I believe marriage is not for everyone, if you cannot get the opposite sex off your mind and find yourself lusting and flirting while you're in a relationship why even bother going the next step? there are signs to follow but some people choose to ignore the signs, you cannot have a healthy marriage/relationship if you didn't get all the wildness out of your system (some people naturally can stop some can't) - this is only going to lead to regrets and ending in a sneak behind your spouse back, one sneak becomes like a snow ball effect.

When you're a couple years into the marriage and kids come about this is when the test really begins, sometimes you can arrange a weekend at the grandparents house for the kids and spoil each other, Friday night happy hour (not at the bar LOL) at home, just allyuh two - nice music, chocolates and a smooth drink always work. because you have kids don't mean the fire have to stop burning, you have family time with the kids and you should have your quality time together as well - people have kids and become old fashion don't become another statistic.

Ladies and gents, because you're years into the marriage don't mean you start slacking - you know wearing those big Tshirts and bloomers all the time, fellas with the same old cotton holey boxers - get some nice stuff to wear on special nights and stop the granny and grandpa bizzness.

This message is not meant to save, spice up or cure your marriage problems, In no event shall I be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from horning, loss of marriage or relationships.
    here here

Credits

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy View Post
    Very nice...Congrats and enjoy you're anniversary!
    Thanks I will, got the day off so just going to relax and enjoy the day.

Credits
    Congratulations!!!

That was beautiful!

Credits
    yuh fuhget 1........jus jock.....doh horn
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Very well said, and soooooooo true!! Props to u! Congrats!

Credits
    Large up yourself mi lion...so the Almighty set the ting fi go....may your union last a life time Jah blessings.

Credits

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by skeng View Post
    Large up yourself mi lion...so the Almighty set the ting fi go....may your union last a life time Jah blessings.
    Yeah man, well long time I know there is nothing out there really - once you find someone that you can share your ups and down, good time and bad it's best you stick wid them, most time ppl got there soul mates already but just need some minor tuning up but wind up leaving and getting something new and problems start - is just like a car because it's new doesn't mean it will always run great - better sticking to what you know.

Credits
    Yeah man, well long time I know there is nothing out there really - once you find someone that you can share your ups and down, good time and bad it's best you stick wid them, most time ppl got there soul mates already but just need some minor tuning up but wind up leaving and getting something new and problems start - is just like a car because it's new doesn't mean it will always run great - better sticking to what you know.
    True or false, men suffer from this a little more than women do, the whole grass is greener over so mentality
    Serious question

Credits
    congrats..
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy View Post
    True or false, men suffer from this a little more than women do, the whole grass is greener over so mentality
    Serious question
    Well to many people the though of a new person in there life is nothing more than getting tired of their spouse, sometimes it's like that sometimes it's more of a "maybe I can get away with it" just this one time, when people look outside a relationship it's sometimes out of curiosity - some think maybe I can find something better.

In the case of men vs women:

To a man the grass being greener on the other side mean fresh meat first, something that he is not accustomed to or haven't gotten in a while, after the fling it he might start catching feelings but in the first it's just a sex thing.

For a woman it's a bit different, either her husband is not paying attention, not listening or doesn't take the time to show her a good time.

It varies in many instances, before some women were mostly adulterous because of lack of attention or no time spent, but as times change it's more of a sexcapade. men have always been after the more physical aspect of being adulterous rather than the mental or spend time with me cases. IMO

Credits
    Well to many people the though of a new person in there life is nothing more than getting tired of their spouse, sometimes it's like that sometimes it's more of a "maybe I can get away with it" just this one time, when people look outside a relationship it's sometimes out of curiosity - some think maybe I can find something better.

In the case of men vs women:

To a man the grass being greener on the other side mean fresh meat first, something that he is not accustomed to or haven't gotten in a while, after the fling it he might start catching feelings but in the first it's just a sex thing.

For a woman it's a bit different, either her husband is not paying attention, not listening or doesn't take the time to show her a good time.

It varies in many instances, before some women were mostly adulterous because of lack of attention or no time spent, but as times change it's more of a sexcapade. men have always been after the more physical aspect of being adulterous rather than the mental or spend time with me cases. IMO
    i was more focusing on the part where you spoke about having your soulmate right in front of oyu and not realizing it. i knew this couple, they were together for 5 or 6 years and woman wanted to get married so badly while dude was hemming and hawing. He claimed he love this woman, but for what ever reason just couldn't fully committ. i always wondered if the reality was that he was keeping her around until something better come along even though he had a decent woman who wanted to marry him and be his wife.

Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Credits
    Very well said NS....and congrats.................
    Live life in concert with your values!
    Never be paralyzed!
    Don't wait for people to change! - Dr. Robert Brooks

Credits
    Congrats!!!! I need to copy and paste this for my male friends

out of curiousity....I see you're a Saggi...what sign is your wife?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast