Thread: caught up in the middle

Credits

caught up in the middle

I have my friends ex-boyfriend on msn, I have one of her co-workers on msn. So they are all on my page. The girl stopped speaking to me for awhile now, whenever I am on-line she logs out straight away. The ex is not an issue because I can see him on-line and not chat. The situation with the coworker is he stopped speaking to me as well. I don't know what is going on with them. I wish they would tell me...I have this rule, if I am chatting with the guy I never mention his ex, but if I talk to the girl I would say, well Barry ask for you but never more than the basic information.

Credits
    Me no, I'd not bother myself, jus let them be immature, but if you really wanna know then come out n ask...if they en wanna talk, then it's not worth it...

Credits
    We were all really good friends, I was even getting really close to the co-worker as well. All I tell myself is it's not worth it. I have never had so much drama in my life...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebabe29
    We were all really good friends, I was even getting really close to the co-worker as well. All I tell myself is it's not worth it. I have never had so much drama in my life...
    Exactly...if then en wanna share it with you, then fack them...!

BabyJ22
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebabe29
    I have my friends ex-boyfriend on msn, I have one of her co-workers on msn. So they are all on my page. The girl stopped speaking to me for awhile now, whenever I am on-line she logs out straight away. The ex is not an issue because I can see him on-line and not chat. The situation with the coworker is he stopped speaking to me as well. I don't know what is going on with them. I wish they would tell me...I have this rule, if I am chatting with the guy I never mention his ex, but if I talk to the girl I would say, well Barry ask for you but never more than the basic information.
    Well then delete all from MSN.

Credits

Lightbulb

Uhhh...maybe dey doh have anyhing 2 say...do dey act so in person?

U could be readin 2 much in2 something as simple as msn

Credits
    YOuare too young for stress! It have people who loose their house and ting. They want to carry on like that. Girl go and enjoy yourself oui! Pay dem no mind, they will get over it soon.

Credits
    Hmmm
    mix up