Thread: Cat Fish.......

Credits

Talking Cat Fish.......

the movie... has anyone seen it? well I watched it for the first time on Friday and it's only because i was introduced to the MTV series version of the movie.....

The series are about ppl that are having online relationships with ppl they have never met in their life..

anyone ever experience that? started talkin to someone online and when you met them they were not who they claimed to be????

saw the first 2 episodes of the series and its a "MUST WATCH"
    ~* I've travelled all around the world, and i'm in a hurry to return, to my sweet home my Island cuz i know that's where he's hiding.. ah man sweet as "Siwo" *~

Credits
    didnt see the movie, but i watched the first 2 episodes...ppl will believe anything from somebody they think is good looking....kinda sad...lol
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

Credits
    Its fake. The movie was good though.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEducator View Post
    Its fake. The movie was good though.
    what's fake?? the series? ooh man don't tell me that it's all scripted??!! chupes there goes my excitement!

the movie is good.....kinna felt sorry for the woman, shit i would probrably have looked for happiness or peace of mind elsewhere if i was living her life too....
    ~* I've travelled all around the world, and i'm in a hurry to return, to my sweet home my Island cuz i know that's where he's hiding.. ah man sweet as "Siwo" *~

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyshawtie View Post
    didnt see the movie, but i watched the first 2 episodes...ppl will believe anything from somebody they think is good looking....kinda sad...lol
    i guess....
    t.makaa's thread is a perfect example.... they see a silouette and all hell break loose

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Understood View Post
    what's fake?? the series? ooh man don't tell me that it's all scripted??!! chupes there goes my excitement!

the movie is good.....kinna felt sorry for the woman, shit i would probrably have looked for happiness or peace of mind elsewhere if i was living her life too....
    The movie and the series.