Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cassette_craig

Credits

Smile Cassette_craig

I am loving your avatars lately... seeing images like that warms my heart man.

Is this what you had in mind when you said I won't have any idea what you will change it to?
    When You Get.. Give.... When you learn... teach (Maya Angelou)

Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    Let us work with others to change our communities.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniTrini View Post
    I am loving your avatars lately... seeing images like that warms my heart man.

Is this what you had in mind when you said I won't have any idea what you will change it to?
    You really pay dat much attention to everything i say? im blushing, well yeah it is what i had in mind.

Why is ur heart warm though? i look like i gun settle soon? Im just enjoying life. Friends cant be lovers, it messes up the friendship, dats why when a woman drops a guy into the friend zone he can never be anything else.
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    You really pay dat much attention to everything i say? im blushing, well yeah it is what i had in mind.

Why is ur heart warm though? i look like i gun settle soon? Im just enjoying life. Friends cant be lovers, it messes up the friendship, dats why when a woman drops a guy into the friend zone he can never be anything else.
    I am the type to pay attention. A few facts might be purged due to my desire to store more knowledge etc etc but I remember certain things about people.

Nah my heart feels all warm because I like to see those kinda thing. Couples all lovey dovey and enjoying each other's company. I think of my future when I see things like that.

There was a guy I got to know for months as good friends. Both of us connected well as friends and eventually we became closer. I won't say they can be nothing else. What prevents them is the path they wish to take.

Credits
    Do you cry a lot Trinitrini?

Credits

not always true...it only gets messed up when friends aren't clear about their intentions...especially depending on the level of friendship

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by swallow View Post
    Do you cry a lot Trinitrini?
    Nope. Off and on.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinjer View Post
    not always true...it only gets messed up when friends aren't clear about their intentions...especially depending on the level of friendship
    What are my intentions?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinjer View Post
    Well THAT is what messes it up. Say the guy approaches and says to the girl i been watching you i think you look cute etc, lets have a relationship, she says im not into you like that. He feels hurt but he takes it, they become friends and on and on become closer, now the guy gets involved with another girl, friend sees and gets jealous, tell me if the friendship wont be strained then.

Im not saying its always gonna happen like this, but there always is problems sooner or later.

I am the type to pay attention. A few facts might be purged due to my desire to store more knowledge etc etc but I remember certain things about people.

Nah my heart feels all warm because I like to see those kinda thing. Couples all lovey dovey and enjoying each other's company. I think of my future when I see things like that.

There was a guy I got to know for months as good friends. Both of us connected well as friends and eventually we became closer. I won't say they can be nothing else. What prevents them is the path they wish to take.
    Suh wha else u remember bout me, other dan i love my country and i love being a nerd and i love to make love?

You see u future, no offence but how old are you? You can pm it to me if you dont want type it in here.

Oh different paths huh? Well that always messes up things, somebody always has to end up making a sacrifice, why the fick does it have to always be like that?
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

it would be way too long

Credits
    Boy wha kinda operating system you have, so I can know what kinda virus scanner I gon give yuh.

Credits
    Boy wha kinda operating system you have, so I can know what kinda virus scanner I gon give yuh.
    LIN FUCKIN SPIRE. Dis is the last time i telling yuh old skunt
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

it would be way too long

Credits
    LIN FUCKIN SPIRE. Dis is the last time i telling yuh old skunt
    Ok I did not see your response, but just to let you know I can't find any virus scanner for that system.

Credits
    Ok I did not see your response, but just to let you know I can't find any virus scanner for that system.
    y does i are need a virus scanner?
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

it would be way too long

Credits
    Suh wha else u remember bout me, other dan i love my country and i love being a nerd and i love to make love?
    You created a thread a while back to discuss your pursuing education overseas. You service computers, printers... You mentioned your computer network is slow. You liked creating joke threads and in one of them you had the audacity to tell me "just laugh..." (pelt yuh frame eh lol). Many times you are quick to respond to a comment without fully dissecting what a person is saying so much so you might misunderstand and respond in a way that is not warranted. You enjoy fruits. You like making jokes, laughing, hearing jokes, creating threads about if yuh right or wrong, threads to get an opinion, solve this threads, relationship related threads, sports related threads, topics about f-ing, threads about Guyana. You used to create music from Guyana threads but stopped because many people did not show interest. Quick to anger sometimes or annoyed easy sometimes. This is all I can remember for now other than your dad was sick the other day and your brother just celebrated his birthday. (And no I did not go elsewhere to get this info). The only place I went was to get the exact name of the social group you created. I didn't find it.

You see u future, no offence but how old are you? You can pm it to me if you dont want type it in here.
    Certain things about me I don't mention online btw. I don't delve into things like family or relatives, my living situation, my age, topics in OPP, basically anything too personal.

Oh different paths huh? Well that always messes up things, somebody always has to end up making a sacrifice, why the fick does it have to always be like that?
    Most times it is a sacrifice by one or both so that the relationship survives. E.g. a move by both so one could have a better job. One might have to give up on studies or some other pursuits so one could have a better life or fulfill a dream. I mentioned a guy and I became friends first we parted because I wanted a relationship... he was not ready. We are still friends but we don't communicate as much lately.

Credits
    so CG she is ya friend eh!

cool

tell her i coming home next year, lets link and go have a banks premium beer...

Credits
    You created a thread a while back to discuss your pursuing education overseas. You service computers, printers... You mentioned your computer network is slow. You liked creating joke threads and in one of them you had the audacity to tell me "just laugh..." (pelt yuh frame eh lol). Many times you are quick to respond to a comment without fully dissecting what a person is saying so much so you might misunderstand and respond in a way that is not warranted. You enjoy fruits. You like making jokes, laughing, hearing jokes, creating threads about if yuh right or wrong, threads to get an opinion, solve this threads, relationship related threads, sports related threads, topics about f-ing, threads about Guyana. You used to create music from Guyana threads but stopped because many people did not show interest. Quick to anger sometimes or annoyed easy sometimes. This is all I can remember for now other than your dad was sick the other day and your brother just celebrated his birthday. (And no I did not go elsewhere to get this info). The only place I went was to get the exact name of the social group you created. I didn't find it.
    Wow where do you store everything? Geez nah im kidding, this is pretty neat. i know people would remember basic stuff, but you dun summarise me nice deh. Thanks When yuh visiting GT? We got some water apples (heard a joke bout dat last night) on the corner fuh you, and fruits everywhere.

Certain things about me I don't mention online btw. I don't delve into things like family or relatives, my living situation, my age, topics in OPP, basically anything too personal.
    I noticed you don't mention bout yuhself online, its normal, it dont matter me really cah is nah like anyting can come back and bite me in the ass or nutten. This is me, i dont have no reason fuh hide from nutten or keep back nutten, talk me mind. Life short, i laughing all the time and vexing lil bit.

Most times it is a sacrifice by one or both so that the relationship survives. E.g. a move by both so one could have a better job. One might have to give up on studies or some other pursuits so one could have a better life or fulfill a dream. I mentioned a guy and I became friends first we parted because I wanted a relationship... he was not ready. We are still friends but we don't communicate as much lately.
    See what i mean? Thats what happens when you are friends first and tings try to change tings. Theres always gonna be a complication. And when i talk on here they all laugh in my face cause i think before i speak.
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

it would be way too long

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast