Thread: cassette craig....link me up star....

Credits

cassette craig....link me up star....

i am looking to expand my cassette collection. what is your collection looking like?

cassette_craig
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    i am looking to expand my cassette collection. what is your collection looking like?
    Well throughout the years i had some crooks dat walk tru me vault and destroyed me tremendously. I still have few classic jaro, stone loves, bodyguards, black kats, etc. or you looking fuh different kinda ting?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post
    Well throughout the years i had some crooks dat walk tru me vault and destroyed me tremendously. I still have few classic jaro, stone loves, bodyguards, black kats, etc. or you looking fuh different kinda ting?
    im looking for some creation with bunny general and i am looking for the dance with eruption -vs- mini mart in biltmore.

do you have vintage videos also?

is your collection as deep as the african dude down on Bridge Street?(not sure if he is still there or not)

cassette_craig
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    im looking for some creation with bunny general and i am looking for the dance with eruption -vs- mini mart in biltmore.

do you have vintage videos also?

is your collection as deep as the african dude down on Bridge Street?(not sure if he is still there or not)
    eruption vs mini mart??? I think because im living in guyana my collection is limited to certain sounds. I had the days when i had to pick and choose, i couldnt buy every single clash dat i came across.

My vintage video collection was small, i only had bout 35 tapes and all gan. stolen

I am pretty sure dat at one time i had more dan the african guy on bridge street (wherever dat is ) but not right now. I havent even played one of my cassettes in years because of how mad i does get everytime i open up me vault and look and see what it has been reduced to.