Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By mz_JazE
  • 2 Post By str8_talk

Thread: Casey Anthony says she's inspired by Kim K

Credits

Casey Anthony says she's inspired by Kim K

According to an article in People magazine, the former murder suspect has abruptly ended spiritual and grief counseling, focusing instead on rebuilding her life — and her image.
    “She loves being notorious,” revealed an insider. “One day she said, ‘I need to work on my brand,’ which is so strange for me and so foreign from what she should be doing. I said, Casey, what brand? You’re not selling anything. You’re a lost girl who got in a lot of trouble.’”
    When asked what her next move is going to be, Casey smiled slyly, said the source, and replied: “I am one of the most famous people in America. I’m on Saturday Night Live.”
    While she aspires to follow in the footsteps of reality queen Kim Kardashian, Anthony, 26, will not be asking for any tips from the Keeping Up With The Kardashian’s star as she is still extremely upset over tweets from her idol following last year’s verdict in her 2-year-old daughter Caylee’s death.

http://features.rr.com/article/00rd7...Kim+Kardashian
    Last edited by Nica; 07-03-2012 at 10:07 AM.
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

Credits
    Her brand? *face palm*
    Triniminx and str8_talk like this.

Taj
    Credits
    lol she crawl outta her hole

girl bout to get popped.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    lol she crawl outta her hole

girl bout to get popped.
    Yup.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    According to an article in People magazine, the former murder suspect has abruptly ended spiritual and grief counseling, focusing instead on rebuilding her life — and her image.
    “She loves being notorious,” revealed an insider. “One day she said, ‘I need to work on my brand,’ which is so strange for me and so foreign from what she should be doing. I said, Casey, what brand? You’re not selling anything. You’re a lost girl who got in a lot of trouble.’”
    When asked what her next move is going to be, Casey smiled slyly, said the source, and replied: “I am one of the most famous people in America. I’m on Saturday Night Live.”
    While she aspires to follow in the footsteps of reality queen Kim Kardashian, Anthony, 26, will not be asking for any tips from the Keeping Up With The Kardashian’s star as she is still extremely upset over tweets from her idol following last year’s verdict in her 2-year-old daughter Caylee’s death.

Prison To Primetime? Casey Anthony Says She
    b!tch please.. what facking brand.. u murdered ur child and u think u won the noble prize.. sit yo a.ss down!! u shlda been givin the electric chair.. sick b!tch!
    Triniminx and mz_JazE like this.
    You may share the labors of the great; but you will not share the rewards!
    ~*Aesop*~

Dont invite people into your business and then complain about them being in it!

Keep your culture,
    don't be afraid of the vulture,
    grow your dreadlocks,
    don't be afraid of the wolf pack
    RastaMan Live Up!
    ~*Bob Marley*~

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by str8_talk View Post
    b!tch please.. what facking brand.. u murdered ur child and u think u won the noble prize.. sit yo a.ss down!! u shlda been givin the electric chair.. sick b!tch!
    the courts cleared her, so whats ur problem? if she wants to work on her brand, she is well within her civil rights as a free American to do so.
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAGGERIFIC View Post
    the courts cleared her, so whats ur problem? if she wants to work on her brand, she is well within her civil rights as a free American to do so.
    steups... sounds like an oppurtunist to me.. after all its only her 2 yr old daughter that she murdered.
    You may share the labors of the great; but you will not share the rewards!
    ~*Aesop*~

Dont invite people into your business and then complain about them being in it!

Keep your culture,
    don't be afraid of the vulture,
    grow your dreadlocks,
    don't be afraid of the wolf pack
    RastaMan Live Up!
    ~*Bob Marley*~

Credits
    sounds like an oppurtunist to me..after all its only her 2 yr old daughter that she...

were u there? there is no proof!
    GREATNESS IS ALL I KNOW