Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In case you did not know: THE WORLD HAS GONE MADDDD

To know me is to love me tropicalbeauty's Avatar tropicalbeauty is offline
    Credits

In case you did not know: THE WORLD HAS GONE MADDDD

i am watching Dr. Phil. He is talking with parents who put their kids in pagents. What blew my mind was a mother saying that she put braces on her daughters teeth. Her daughter was 3 years old. I mean the child damn teeth eh even grow in good yet. What is wrong with these people. She said that her daughter wanted the braces, and also that she (the 3 year old) brushes her teeth 8 times a day. THese people are sick. The child has been in 55 pagents. The mother keeps saying that this is what the child (THE 3 YEAR OLD) wants to do. These people get me sick.

Credits
    this should be considered a form of child abuse, because that is what it is

Toppa_Toppa
    Quote Originally Posted by tropicalbeauty
    i am watching Dr. Phil. He is talking with parents who put their kids in pagents. What blew my mind was a mother saying that she put braces on her daughters teeth. Her daughter was 3 years old. I mean the child damn teeth eh even grow in good yet. What is wrong with these people. She said that her daughter wanted the braces, and also that she (the 3 year old) brushes her teeth 8 times a day. THese people are sick. The child has been in 55 pagents. The mother keeps saying that this is what the child (THE 3 YEAR OLD) wants to do. These people get me sick.
    Ent. Dise why dey does want tuh commit suicide when dey's 13.

Credits
    Dey does make braces fuh baby teeth?
    And once again, anudda case of parents tryin tuh live through dey child(ren)!

elq
    Credits

This Is Abuse

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/04/13/dau....ap/index.html

Police: Woman sold daughter for car
    Second daughter allegedly forced into prostitution

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 Posted: 8:07 AM EDT (1207 GMT)

OKEECHOBEE, Florida (AP) -- A woman was arrested for allegedly forcing her 12-year-old daughter into prostitution and trading a 14-year-old daughter for a car.

The 39-year-old woman was charged with aggravated child abuse and sexual performance by a child. Both girls have been turned over to the Department of Children & Families.

The youngest girl and her mother were living out of their car, and would sell sex for food and an occasional shower at the men's homes, according to a report by Okeechobee County Sheriff's Detective K.J. Ammons.

The youngest daughter is three months pregnant, the report said; she was 11 when her mother first forced her to have sex with a man. The older daughter refused to be a prostitute and was allegedly sold for a car.

"She was sold to a man for a Mercury Cougar," Ammons said. "But he never gave the mother the vehicle." He was arrested in the case.

The youngest girl told detectives her mother took them out of school. "She said she was a good student and made A's and B's, and all she wants to do is go back to school," he said.

Toppa_Toppa
    Buh wha de F is dis!

To know me is to love me tropicalbeauty's Avatar tropicalbeauty is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stclass yute
    Dey does make braces fuh baby teeth?
    And once again, anudda case of parents tryin tuh live through dey child(ren)!
    the lady paid some dentist in her town to put braces on the child. I mean gosh the child going to lose those baby teeth in three years. The mother 'claims' that the daughter noticed that her teeth were not straight so she begged and pleaded for her parents to get her braces.

Toppa_Toppa
    the lady paid some dentist in her town to put braces on the child. I mean gosh the child going to lose those baby teeth in three years. The mother 'claims' that the daughter noticed that her teeth were not straight so she begged and pleaded for her parents to get her braces.
    Dat frig up! De chile is three!!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by elq

OKEECHOBEE, Florida (AP) -- A woman was arrested for allegedly forcing her 12-year-old daughter into prostitution and trading a 14-year-old daughter for a car.

The 39-year-old woman was charged with aggravated child abuse and sexual performance by a child. Both girls have been turned over to the Department of Children & Families.

The youngest girl and her mother were living out of their car, and would sell sex for food and an occasional shower at the men's homes, according to a report by Okeechobee County Sheriff's Detective K.J. Ammons.

The youngest daughter is three months pregnant, the report said; she was 11 when her mother first forced her to have sex with a man. The older daughter refused to be a prostitute and was allegedly sold for a car.

"She was sold to a man for a Mercury Cougar," Ammons said. "But he never gave the mother the vehicle." He was arrested in the case.

The youngest girl told detectives her mother took them out of school. "She said she was a good student and made A's and B's, and all she wants to do is go back to school," he said.

what a shame, i don't even know what tuh say about this, can't determine what kinda punishment dis woman should get

Credits

As if sellin de daughter wasn't bad enough......

Credits
    Apart from de mudda...what wrong with de dentist? When my sister was younger the dentist wouldn't put in the braces until she lost her baby teeth...

elq
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stclass yute
    As if sellin de daughter wasn't bad enough......
    like u din ketch dis:
    But he never gave the mother the vehicle

Toppa_Toppa
    like u din ketch dis:

Credits
    like u din ketch dis:
    yeah boy, dais even worse
    Ah jus hope de children get proper treatment and de mudda get de proper punishment

Credits
    but WTF am I reading here!!

I'm imagining what the kid will look like when her teeth are falling out and she has braces connected to them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast