Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: In case you did not know: THE WORLD HAS GONE MADDDD

  1. #1
    To know me is to love me tropicalbeauty's Avatar tropicalbeauty is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Miramar, Florida
    Posts
    1,335
    Credits
    1,018,188

    In case you did not know: THE WORLD HAS GONE MADDDD

    i am watching Dr. Phil. He is talking with parents who put their kids in pagents. What blew my mind was a mother saying that she put braces on her daughters teeth. Her daughter was 3 years old. I mean the child damn teeth eh even grow in good yet. What is wrong with these people. She said that her daughter wanted the braces, and also that she (the 3 year old) brushes her teeth 8 times a day. THese people are sick. The child has been in 55 pagents. The mother keeps saying that this is what the child (THE 3 YEAR OLD) wants to do. These people get me sick.

  2. #2
    Registered User Nekeisha2's Avatar Nekeisha2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    5,224
    Credits
    1,809,441
    this should be considered a form of child abuse, because that is what it is

  3. #3
    Toppa_Toppa
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tropicalbeauty
    i am watching Dr. Phil. He is talking with parents who put their kids in pagents. What blew my mind was a mother saying that she put braces on her daughters teeth. Her daughter was 3 years old. I mean the child damn teeth eh even grow in good yet. What is wrong with these people. She said that her daughter wanted the braces, and also that she (the 3 year old) brushes her teeth 8 times a day. THese people are sick. The child has been in 55 pagents. The mother keeps saying that this is what the child (THE 3 YEAR OLD) wants to do. These people get me sick.
    Ent. Dise why dey does want tuh commit suicide when dey's 13.

  4. #4
    Dr. Taina's patient! 1stclass yute's Avatar 1stclass yute is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    2,491
    Credits
    1,055,705
    Quote Originally Posted by tropicalbeauty
    i am watching Dr. Phil. He is talking with parents who put their kids in pagents. What blew my mind was a mother saying that she put braces on her daughters teeth. Her daughter was 3 years old. I mean the child damn teeth eh even grow in good yet. What is wrong with these people. She said that her daughter wanted the braces, and also that she (the 3 year old) brushes her teeth 8 times a day. THese people are sick. The child has been in 55 pagents. The mother keeps saying that this is what the child (THE 3 YEAR OLD) wants to do. These people get me sick.
    Dey does make braces fuh baby teeth?
    And once again, anudda case of parents tryin tuh live through dey child(ren)!

  5. #5
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009

    This Is Abuse

    http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/04/13/dau....ap/index.html

    Police: Woman sold daughter for car
    Second daughter allegedly forced into prostitution

    Wednesday, April 13, 2005 Posted: 8:07 AM EDT (1207 GMT)


    OKEECHOBEE, Florida (AP) -- A woman was arrested for allegedly forcing her 12-year-old daughter into prostitution and trading a 14-year-old daughter for a car.

    The 39-year-old woman was charged with aggravated child abuse and sexual performance by a child. Both girls have been turned over to the Department of Children & Families.

    The youngest girl and her mother were living out of their car, and would sell sex for food and an occasional shower at the men's homes, according to a report by Okeechobee County Sheriff's Detective K.J. Ammons.

    The youngest daughter is three months pregnant, the report said; she was 11 when her mother first forced her to have sex with a man. The older daughter refused to be a prostitute and was allegedly sold for a car.

    "She was sold to a man for a Mercury Cougar," Ammons said. "But he never gave the mother the vehicle." He was arrested in the case.

    The youngest girl told detectives her mother took them out of school. "She said she was a good student and made A's and B's, and all she wants to do is go back to school," he said.

  6. #6
    Toppa_Toppa
    Guest
    Buh wha de F is dis!

  7. #7
    To know me is to love me tropicalbeauty's Avatar tropicalbeauty is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Miramar, Florida
    Posts
    1,335
    Credits
    1,018,188
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stclass yute
    Dey does make braces fuh baby teeth?
    And once again, anudda case of parents tryin tuh live through dey child(ren)!
    the lady paid some dentist in her town to put braces on the child. I mean gosh the child going to lose those baby teeth in three years. The mother 'claims' that the daughter noticed that her teeth were not straight so she begged and pleaded for her parents to get her braces.

  8. #8
    Toppa_Toppa
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tropicalbeauty
    the lady paid some dentist in her town to put braces on the child. I mean gosh the child going to lose those baby teeth in three years. The mother 'claims' that the daughter noticed that her teeth were not straight so she begged and pleaded for her parents to get her braces.
    Dat frig up! De chile is three!!!!

  9. #9
    Registered User Nekeisha2's Avatar Nekeisha2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    5,224
    Credits
    1,809,441
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/04/13/dau....ap/index.html

    Police: Woman sold daughter for car
    Second daughter allegedly forced into prostitution

    Wednesday, April 13, 2005 Posted: 8:07 AM EDT (1207 GMT)


    OKEECHOBEE, Florida (AP) -- A woman was arrested for allegedly forcing her 12-year-old daughter into prostitution and trading a 14-year-old daughter for a car.

    The 39-year-old woman was charged with aggravated child abuse and sexual performance by a child. Both girls have been turned over to the Department of Children & Families.

    The youngest girl and her mother were living out of their car, and would sell sex for food and an occasional shower at the men's homes, according to a report by Okeechobee County Sheriff's Detective K.J. Ammons.

    The youngest daughter is three months pregnant, the report said; she was 11 when her mother first forced her to have sex with a man. The older daughter refused to be a prostitute and was allegedly sold for a car.

    "She was sold to a man for a Mercury Cougar," Ammons said. "But he never gave the mother the vehicle." He was arrested in the case.

    The youngest girl told detectives her mother took them out of school. "She said she was a good student and made A's and B's, and all she wants to do is go back to school," he said.

    what a shame, i don't even know what tuh say about this, can't determine what kinda punishment dis woman should get

  10. #10
    Dr. Taina's patient! 1stclass yute's Avatar 1stclass yute is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    2,491
    Credits
    1,055,705
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/04/13/dau....ap/index.html

    Police: Woman sold daughter for car
    Second daughter allegedly forced into prostitution

    Wednesday, April 13, 2005 Posted: 8:07 AM EDT (1207 GMT)


    OKEECHOBEE, Florida (AP) -- A woman was arrested for allegedly forcing her 12-year-old daughter into prostitution and trading a 14-year-old daughter for a car.

    The 39-year-old woman was charged with aggravated child abuse and sexual performance by a child. Both girls have been turned over to the Department of Children & Families.

    The youngest girl and her mother were living out of their car, and would sell sex for food and an occasional shower at the men's homes, according to a report by Okeechobee County Sheriff's Detective K.J. Ammons.

    The youngest daughter is three months pregnant, the report said; she was 11 when her mother first forced her to have sex with a man. The older daughter refused to be a prostitute and was allegedly sold for a car.

    "She was sold to a man for a Mercury Cougar," Ammons said. "But he never gave the mother the vehicle." He was arrested in the case.

    The youngest girl told detectives her mother took them out of school. "She said she was a good student and made A's and B's, and all she wants to do is go back to school," he said.
    As if sellin de daughter wasn't bad enough......

  11. #11
    I'm in love triniprincess76's Avatar triniprincess76 is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    4,610
    Credits
    1,841,839
    Apart from de mudda...what wrong with de dentist? When my sister was younger the dentist wouldn't put in the braces until she lost her baby teeth...

  12. #12
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    Quote Originally Posted by 1stclass yute
    As if sellin de daughter wasn't bad enough......
    like u din ketch dis:
    But he never gave the mother the vehicle

  13. #13
    Toppa_Toppa
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    like u din ketch dis:
    But he never gave the mother the vehicle

  14. #14
    Dr. Taina's patient! 1stclass yute's Avatar 1stclass yute is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    2,491
    Credits
    1,055,705
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    like u din ketch dis:
    But he never gave the mother the vehicle
    yeah boy, dais even worse
    Ah jus hope de children get proper treatment and de mudda get de proper punishment

  15. #15
    Fyah Statah zouk's Avatar zouk is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Da City dat never zzzzzzzzz
    Posts
    4,712
    Credits
    1,006,687
    but WTF am I reading here!!

    I'm imagining what the kid will look like when her teeth are falling out and she has braces connected to them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •