Thread: Carnival Memories

Credits

Carnival Memories

seeing that i'm not attending carnival this year. I have nothing but memories to get me through. I remember in 2000. we fete'n hard at this backyard party and my friend starts throwing up everywhere. but we so busy winin' up on this guy that we ain't paying she no mind. next ting, i see her hold onto deh guy we were jammin wit and start one winin'. I'm thinking, "weren't you just throwing up"? my girl threw up, gargled out her mouth with a red stripe and continued jammin'..

Don't study it.

D'Only1

RE: Carnival Memories

I remember in 2000, my first year back to TNT after 10 years, I went with my cousin to get costumes and she had a friend working in a mas camp, all we studying is cheap costume, we end up playing with some old time long time mas section. We had to get real drunk to get the guts to cross the stage, we section mustbe had 10 people :P. It was the most fun I ever had though. I play with Barbarossa last year and I still had more fun with the rinkydink band. But nuff love for Babarossa, I will miss them this year.

Credits

I remember in '96, a big crew of we playing with Babarossa...we jammin and have rhel fun...next ting we jumping and we find we been jumping in one spot for a time now...next ting you know we been in d same spot for over 2hours!!! Truck park up, people sittin on d ground eating Sunday dinner, free loaders having a time...why we stuck? Minshall beat we to the stage, and he giving a 2 hour performance...by the time we make d Savannah, it was going on 9, and allyuh know TTT coverage gone through already, and dem trying to run we off the stage...when I tell yuh d whole band chanting "we pay we money" and we refuse to get off dat stage. I was vex, but we had a time.

[font color=red]
    "Ah Feelin Too Blessed to be Stressed"
    Peace and Love
    Miss SocaBaby

Credits

Ilandfnsty

Credits

lol. I could imagine. Dem small bands be jammin. especially since they done know that thaey don't have a chance to win.

Don't study it.