Thread: Carnival and CRime

Credits

Carnival and CRime

Aight I know alot of people will say...hear we go again...

but after hearing about 2 incidences in TnT this week i want to know from people who are actually in TnT of whether this is common place or just irregular incidences...

as u all will know nuff Bajans go down to TnT for carnival.....

i heard about a group that came back yesterday because they were on their way to attend a fete and got jumped by gun point but a set a fellas....they were robbed and touched all over...and as the story goes they were almost raped but the fellas in the group beg for them.....

then i heard of another incident but it was just a robbery.....

the reason for posting this is not to start no.....war.....but for someone who use to visit TNT often and have plans visit during carnival someday......I am very worried....

so tell me.....are things really that bad or is it that these persons were unfortunate.....
    We going from Sun til Sun.......

dev
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar Apple View Post
    Aight I know alot of people will say...hear we go again...

but after hearing about 2 incidences in TnT this week i want to know from people who are actually in TnT of whether this is common place or just irregular incidences...

as u all will know nuff Bajans go down to TnT for carnival.....

i heard about a group that came back yesterday because they were on their way to attend a fete and got jumped by gun point but a set a fellas....they were robbed and touched all over...and as the story goes they were almost raped but the fellas in the group beg for them.....

then i heard of another incident but it was just a robbery.....

the reason for posting this is not to start no.....war.....but for someone who use to visit TNT often and have plans visit during carnival someday......I am very worried....

so tell me.....are things really that bad or is it that these persons were unfortunate.....
    The trinis will not reply. They think the country is a para-dise,but it full of cockroach and lice (robber men and bobets) . don't waste yuh time. For 2 years I've ben trying to engage them in discussing the situation in their country,but to no AVAIL.
    we,all Carribean Islanders, do discuss the problems in all the islands and the discussions are so refreshing..no cussing ..no putting down of anyone..just great discussion. you must join us one night..yahoo chat 4.

tek love.

Credits
    I listening to Alison Hinds LIVE at we Soca Monarch Right Now....

......Nobody ent touching see so what allyuh complaining bout?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    The trinis will not reply. They think the country is a para-dise,but it full of cockroach and lice (robber men and bobets) . don't waste yuh time. For 2 years I've ben trying to engage them in discussing the situation in their country,but to no AVAIL.
    we,all Carribean Islanders, do discuss the problems in all the islands and the discussions are so refreshing..no cussing ..no putting down of anyone..just great discussion. you must join us one night..yahoo chat 4.

tek love.
    Oh gosh, that was harsh.

I been TT for carnival, and I have to say, dem fetes was damned dangerous. Dem people at PSA St James brass festival was partying like these Dancehall reggae jams here in Toronto.

Soca fetes in Toronto are ALWAYS peaceful, I can't recall anyone ever getting shot or stabbed at a soca fete here in Toronto. My friends cousin in TT was stabbed at a soca fete in the chest and survived. Mark my words, you NEVER see people shot/stabbed at soca fetes here in Toronto. People just come to have a good time. The nightlife related murders in T.O. are ALWAYS at R&B/Reggae jams.

The fetes I hit in TT, they had bottles flying all through the air and peoples' heads getting busted open. Open robbing of one another. One guy was murdered feet away from me wit a ice pick snatched from a bar, for mekin a pass at someone else's girl at the Brass festival.

Then again I was by meh self and nothing happened to me. This was 10 years ago. Shit happens.