Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CarnAval I ehn missing you next year!!!!

Credits

CarnAval I ehn missing you next year!!!!

Oh boy another shitty winter in sub-zero temperatures.

Next year, I'll be back:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVsN17jqgmY

Until then enjoy the party.....(lucky bastards!)

I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Credits
    Doh Fret...listen To Red 96.7 And U Will Be Ok!!
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MsWickedWaistline View Post
    DAT CARNIVAL doesn't close come to the CARNIVAL in BAHIA.

It is not the SAME.

Credits
    ent . . . gurl i listenin tuh 919 all mornin . . .

an how come allyuh aint come out fuh ah jouvert jump up
    doh moke jake

Credits

Thanks for de info beam.

I'm youtube-ing meh "carnaval" experiences this year.

Oh yeah, by de way as evidenced by de video, DerMonger is referring to the Bahian (Brazil) carnaval.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DerMonger View Post
    Thanks for de info beam.

I'm youtube-ing meh "carnaval" experiences this year.

Oh yeah, by de way as evidenced by de video, DerMonger is referring to the Bahian (Brazil) carnaval.
    u been before right?

I hear its nice

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey View Post
    u been before right?

I hear its nice
    NICE?......Nice ehn even begin to describe Bahia carnival. Dat place massive.

Buoy, 6 days and nights of street mas. Where else ah have 6 days and nights of street mas?

Thursday night at 8pm, until 2pm Ash Wednesday. 3-4 million people in front of de beach partying 24/7 non-stop. Nightclubs overlooking the beach & carnaval.

Yuh need to be tough because that crowd is rowdy.

Credits
    NICE?......Nice ehn even begin to describe Bahia carnival. Dat place massive.

Buoy, 6 days and nights of street mas. Where else ah have 6 days and nights of street mas?

Thursday night at 8pm, until 2pm Ash Wednesday. 3-4 million people in front of de beach partying 24/7 non-stop. Nightclubs overlooking the beach & carnaval.

Yuh need to be tough because that crowd is rowdy.
    dam 6 days huh
    nice
    i think you said you went tot tnt also
    how would you compare the 2

tough crowd in what way violence?
    pick pockets?
    muggers?

Credits

Thumbs down

I will much prefer going to Vincy carnival than Brazil because I dont understand de music - plus dem Brazil gyul eh have no breasteses!

Of course Trini Carnival is No. 1!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    DAT CARNIVAL doesn't close come to the CARNIVAL in BAHIA.

It is not the SAME.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveed View Post
    I will much prefer going to Vincy carnival than Brazil because I dont understand de music - plus dem Brazil gyul eh have no breasteses!

Of course Trini Carnival is No. 1!!!

Credits
    dam 6 days huh
    nice
    i think you said you went tot tnt also
    how would you compare the 2

tough crowd in what way violence?
    pick pockets?
    muggers?
    Errr I did a comparison many times in C.Central (with which ah get attacked from a lot of de Trini's for pickin Bahia instead,lol).

It's different down there, ah tell yuh. A lot of dem Trini's a quick to rush an' tell me, meh like it better chiefly because of de naked women in bodypaint (a myth!) and easy sex. Lies. W.indians only think of Rio when judging carnival in that country.

I just find it's better equipped to handle a carnaval when you're a tourist in Bahia compared to TT. TT you definitely need a car to move around. Hardly any taxi's for a tourist. Trini's a brag about Maracas Bay on Ash Wednesday.....it's a complete joke trying to access that place on a normal day, but during carnival forget it as far as I'm concerned.

In Bahia you have Maracas Bay in front of your apartment across the street. Beachfront condo's/apartments overlooking de carnival.

Whining? Man forget that wining stuff in Bahia during carnival......women just come up to you aggressively and start making out with you right there and then.

Dem Trini's a tawk about being tired after 2 days of street mas, bhanna down in Bahia dem people ah party on de streets 6 nights straight.

Yeah it's rowdy down there. Here in Caribana or any W.indian carnival ah been to, yuh always hear de bandleader saying move away from de truck or ah go stop de music. Down there, the cops just start swinging their sticks at anyone in the way!!!!

Credits
    Errr I did a comparison many times in C.Central (with which ah get attacked from a lot of de Trini's for pickin Bahia instead,lol).

It's different down there, ah tell yuh. A lot of dem Trini's a quick to rush an' tell me, meh like it better chiefly because of de naked women in bodypaint (a myth!) and easy sex. Lies. W.indians only think of Rio when judging carnival in that country.

I just find it's better equipped to handle a carnaval when you're a tourist in Bahia compared to TT. TT you definitely need a car to move around. Hardly any taxi's for a tourist. Trini's a brag about Maracas Bay on Ash Wednesday.....it's a complete joke trying to access that place on a normal day, but during carnival forget it as far as I'm concerned.

In Bahia you have Maracas Bay in front of your apartment across the street. Beachfront condo's/apartments overlooking de carnival.

Whining? Man forget that wining stuff in Bahia during carnival......women just come up to you aggressively and start making out with you right there and then.

Dem Trini's a tawk about being tired after 2 days of street mas, bhanna down in Bahia dem people ah party on de streets 6 nights straight.

Yeah it's rowdy down there. Here in Caribana or any W.indian carnival ah been to, yuh always hear de bandleader saying move away from de truck or ah go stop de music. Down there, the cops just start swinging their sticks at anyone in the way!!!!
    i missed the whole cc debate
    but i havean idea how it went probably went down
    dam I was gonna go tnt in 08

but now I wanna try bahia

How a bout the music
    is it annoying to listen to for such a long time
    I love soca

i know this question is really a matter of personal opinion but.... answer anyway

and cost

is it MAd expensive to get a room
    fetes....(not like tnt is cheap)

Credits

Thumbs down

me neither im definately goin my cuz who live there teasing me im sad but mad at d same time this could b a poem yo

Credits
    i missed the whole cc debate
    but i havean idea how it went probably went down
    dam I was gonna go tnt in 08

but now I wanna try bahia

How a bout the music
    is it annoying to listen to for such a long time
    I love soca

i know this question is really a matter of personal opinion but.... answer anyway

and cost

is it MAd expensive to get a room
    fetes....(not like tnt is cheap)
    Man remember DerMonger speaks from carnival experience and not from biased views.

Some of dem Trini's of IMIX lawd meh tell you, dem always paint TT Carnival as being the alpha-omega of all carnivals, and more often than not refuse to acknowledge a lot of other places as being anything worthwhile compared to them, or having carnival related aspects superior to them. Dem even quick to talk down about places dem ehn even ever visited before.

The Soca fetes in TT when I was there were awful, a complete mess, open robbing, stealing, bottle pelting, and ah even see a guy get stabbed to death with a icepick. Of course the biased Trini's are going to sweep that under the carpet.

We NEVER have any kind of violence at Soca fetes here in my city aside from the odd fight. People doh get murdered at Soca fetes here. I never saw any serious drama at Soca events til I went TT.

Anyways, I ehn de biggest fan of some of the carnival music down there in Bahia. I like a lot of the fast paced stuff, if you go to google video and type "Bahia carnival" the first window will play the song I love, and show some footage. Carlinhos Brown, he's the man, kind of de Machel Montano of Bahian carnival.

Apartments are flexible, in payments, I did 36 days for 600 bucks and another guy paid the same. Carnival and de beach was in front of meh apartment. Apartments are better than hotels. Cheaper and you can bring whoever you want without scrutiny. If you're down for meeting women, apartment's the way to go.

Credits
    Yea in recent years i have learned the value of apartments vs hotels if i staying anywhere for more than 5 days its apartments for me
    my only issue is that they usually dont have a safe in the room
    but i can live with that because of the fact that there is no dam hotel clerk watching me or my guests
    Man remember DerMonger speaks from carnival experience and not from biased views.

Some of dem Trini's of IMIX lawd meh tell you, dem always paint TT Carnival as being the alpha-omega of all carnivals, and more often than not refuse to acknowledge a lot of other places as being anything worthwhile compared to them, or having carnival related aspects superior to them. Dem even quick to talk down about places dem ehn even ever visited before.

The Soca fetes in TT when I was there were awful, a complete mess, open robbing, stealing, bottle pelting, and ah even see a guy get stabbed to death with a icepick. Of course the biased Trini's are going to sweep that under the carpet.

We NEVER have any kind of violence at Soca fetes here in my city aside from the odd fight. People doh get murdered at Soca fetes here. I never saw any serious drama at Soca events til I went TT.

Anyways, I ehn de biggest fan of some of the carnival music down there in Bahia. I like a lot of the fast paced stuff, if you go to google video and type "Bahia carnival" the first window will play the song I love, and show some footage. Carlinhos Brown, he's the man, kind of de Machel Montano of Bahian carnival.

Apartments are flexible, in payments, I did 36 days for 600 bucks and another guy paid the same. Carnival and de beach was in front of meh apartment. Apartments are better than hotels. Cheaper and you can bring whoever you want without scrutiny. If you're down for meeting women, apartment's the way to go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast