Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Carlos...How Come Its Only White Girls Getting Extreme At Sping Break? NSFW

  1. #1
    Registered User OverLord Strum's Avatar OverLord Strum is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    13th Amendment
    Posts
    18,190
    Credits
    51,621,448

    Unhappy Carlos...How Come Its Only White Girls Getting Extreme At Sping Break? NSFW



    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

    It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

  2. #2
    Registered User OverLord Strum's Avatar OverLord Strum is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    13th Amendment
    Posts
    18,190
    Credits
    51,621,448
    Even when i was in colllege....it was only white girl students i saw doing the craziest shit in clear view of the public every time i went on spring break.
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

    It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

  3. #3
    Juan Dan
    Guest
    I dunno maybe they are of a lower class
    in any case I try not to have these convos around so many angry people
    in fact I would go so far as to say the wite women all whores and nothing like our hafrican empresses

  4. #4
    Juan Dan
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OverLord Strum View Post
    Even when i was in colllege....it was only white girl students i saw doing the craziest shit in clear view of the public every time i went on spring break.
    so what would you account for them having such a smaller aids and std rate?

  5. #5
    Registered User OverLord Strum's Avatar OverLord Strum is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    13th Amendment
    Posts
    18,190
    Credits
    51,621,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigga Boozy View Post
    I dunno maybe they are of a lower class
    in any case I try not to have these convos around so many angry people
    in fact I would go so far as to say the wite women all whores and nothing like our hafrican empresses
    No race of women are all whores.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigga Boozy View Post
    so what would you account for them having such a smaller aids and std rate?
    That doesnt mean that they have less sex. Probably has more to do with the fact that they may use condoms more. Just an educated guess.
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

    It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

  6. #6
    Juan Dan
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OverLord Strum View Post
    No race of women are all whores.



    That doesnt mean that they have less sex. Probably has more to do with the fact that they may use condoms more. Just an educated guess.
    well it makes many feel good to think that all collectives are a certain way
    guess they sleep better at nights

    well thats very interesting
    use condoms more

    hence you agree then that wite girls from your guesswork are smarter and safer in their lifestyle

    hence dancing on a beach in public view or getting wild, drunk and crazy STILL is not harmful to her health or future
    excellent
    wite women me seh

  7. #7
    Juan Dan
    Guest

  8. #8
    Registered User OverLord Strum's Avatar OverLord Strum is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    13th Amendment
    Posts
    18,190
    Credits
    51,621,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigga Boozy View Post
    well it makes many feel good to think that all collectives are a certain way
    guess they sleep better at nights

    well thats very interesting
    use condoms more

    hence you agree then that wite girls from your guesswork are smarter and safer in their lifestyle

    hence dancing on a beach in public view or getting wild, drunk and crazy STILL is not harmful to her health or future
    excellent
    wite women me seh
    Well no...id say the white guys may seem to be more careful in their lifestyle. I'd go as far to say that the white women probably would still be smashed almost as much without the condoms.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigga Boozy View Post
    Yea word son...worlboss

    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

    It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

  9. #9
    Juan Dan
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OverLord Strum View Post
    Well no...id say the white guys may seem to be more careful in their lifestyle. I'd go as far to say that the white women probably would still be smashed almost as much without the condoms.



    Yea word son...worlboss

    so wite men are safer for anywoman to deal with
    they more careful with what they do
    I fully agree

    so if not for careful wite men the wite woman would be just as diseased and depressed
    excellent

    that video they look like wite hoodrats

    its one thing thats missed many times
    I dont like black hoodrats and i dont like wite hoodrats
    fuk all hoodrattery


    in any case such is life the niggrose will rise



  10. #10
    Registered User OverLord Strum's Avatar OverLord Strum is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    13th Amendment
    Posts
    18,190
    Credits
    51,621,448
    lol wtf.... why are you typing in white?
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

    It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

  11. #11
    Juan Dan
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OverLord Strum View Post
    lol wtf.... why are you typing in white?
    cause imix have too many dunce and retarded hoodrat n tugg
    yet especially DUNCE
    hence my writings hot up their lil empty heads
    I did it on the other site when guys were trying to be in problems with me and whores were promising admins anything to ban me
    felt it easier
    cause frankly
    a me seh wite gal suh when a black gal fill stereotypes and is the usual angry dunce hawny hoodrat
    a me seh wite people suh when a black tugg a try bait me up for the usual jungle crap....
    its just smh type shit
    hence wite
    I dont like arguements and the whole jungle survival shit...I am a man of reason and civility...fuk a savage ESPECIALLY whoring dunce ones



  12. #12
    Registered User OverLord Strum's Avatar OverLord Strum is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    13th Amendment
    Posts
    18,190
    Credits
    51,621,448
    o seen seen
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

    It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

  13. #13
    Notchilous ladyrastafari's Avatar ladyrastafari is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maison de L'Amitie, Palm Beach
    Posts
    46,039
    Credits
    181,803,372
    because the black ones wild out at Black Bike Week or Memorial Weekend... and/or Freaknik..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

    Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

    mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

  14. #14
    Notchilous ladyrastafari's Avatar ladyrastafari is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Maison de L'Amitie, Palm Beach
    Posts
    46,039
    Credits
    181,803,372
    but wow.. in the first vid.. were them two people havin sex??

    i wonder if employers started searching spring break videos like this and using it against folks, if they'd be mad..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

    Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

    mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

  15. #15
    Gladiator
    Guest
    Maybe the Black girls tired from Carnival and Passa Passa so they decide to stay home
    Last edited by Gladiator; 03-30-2012 at 10:52 AM.
    Mr_Crafty likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •