Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Carlos. The Apology Is...

  1. #1
    Registered User Fiyah's Avatar Fiyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    29,059
    Credits
    35,340

    Carlos. The Apology Is...

    On its way...

    Al I ask...

    Is that you be a little bit more flexible...


  2. #2
    Canadian Bulla Swell Arse Richard's Avatar Swell Arse Richard is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    79
    Credits
    1,006,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah View Post
    On its way...

    Al I ask...

    Is that you be a little bit more flexible...

    damn youth
    that pic should make its way to one of my family members facebooks tonight

    hope you having fun

    all this cause you use your daughter vagina in a sexual FAKE message and tried to say i wrote it

    and ALLLL I asked you for was an apology and you doing all this?

    wow

    wont apologise THATS THAT

    aint nuttin youth

    no need for ALL THIS

    bless up

  3. #3
    Registered User Fiyah's Avatar Fiyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    29,059
    Credits
    35,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Swell Arse Richard View Post
    damn youth
    that pic should make its way to one of my family members facebooks tonight

    hope you having fun

    all this cause you use your daughter vagina in a sexual FAKE message and tried to say i wrote it

    and ALLLL I asked you for was an apology and you doing all this?

    wow
    The apology is coming. But asking for an immediate apology is a bit of a STRETCH don't you think?

  4. #4
    Canadian Bulla Swell Arse Richard's Avatar Swell Arse Richard is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    79
    Credits
    1,006,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah View Post
    The apology is coming. But asking for an immediate apology is a bit of a STRETCH don't you think?
    far from stretch

    you made an attempt to have imix people and WHOEVER ELSE

    think I would send you a private message bout fukkin your BABY dawta

    you took the time TO MAKE UP A MESSAGE AND PUT MY NAME THERE AND SAY ITS ME

    and if I was a person to use commas and full stops
    YOU AND WHOEVER ELSE PLANNING WITH YOU
    would be saying

    RIGHT NOW DAT YES ME WRITE IT

    iah dat LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

    and allllllllllll me ask for is an apology?

    and you DO ALL THIS SHIT?


    as I said

    if you chose to not apologise thats fine

    for what you doing with the pictures ME HATE YUH WID A PASSION

    wish yuh de best in life though

    yet if you and yuh family bunn up in a onu house and all ded

    me honestly wouldnt feel anyway

    cause you a wikked grimy youth

    me nuh deh pon net a front and act iah

    know yuhself

    as I said though

    bless up


    cause NO M ATTER wah onu do me
    me still nah nothing gainst onu
    nothing at all
    just dispise onu
    yet still wish onu de best

  5. #5
    Registered User OverLord Strum's Avatar OverLord Strum is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    13th Amendment
    Posts
    18,190
    Credits
    51,621,448
    My goodness.
    Strum has a Grizzly Bear Rug in his living room.

    It's not dead however...It's just SCARED TO MOVE.

  6. #6
    Banned Long Bambo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    banned
    Posts
    790
    Credits
    1,020,454
    Wow dat pic is sexy, carlos you need to shave tho.. I can see your pubes

  7. #7
    ank
    Registered User ank's Avatar ank is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    29,826
    Credits
    6,273,420
    Fiyah , you are pretty smart ^^.

    so,.. you like and enjoy chatting with the person in Imix ? if so , just say that . I never complain any to the person any more.

  8. #8
    Canadian Bulla Swell Arse Richard's Avatar Swell Arse Richard is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    79
    Credits
    1,006,399
    Quote Originally Posted by ank View Post
    Fiyah , you are pretty smart ^^.

    so,.. you like and enjoy chatting with the person in Imix ? if so , just say that . I never complain any to the person any more.
    you probably got that maaga vagina

    me would a push a broomstikk in a it eno

    your vagina deep eeeeh whorre?

  9. #9
    Canadian Bulla Swell Arse Richard's Avatar Swell Arse Richard is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    79
    Credits
    1,006,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Long Bambo View Post
    Wow dat pic is sexy, carlos you need to shave tho.. I can see your pubes
    LMAO

    a bare sexy ting a gwaan eno

    sometime you affi tek some tings and laugh to bomboclaaat

    like laughing at dutty vagina ank who fi guh suk har madda

  10. #10
    ank
    Registered User ank's Avatar ank is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    29,826
    Credits
    6,273,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Swell Arse Richard View Post
    you probably got that maaga vagina

    me would a push a broomstikk in a it eno

    your vagina deep eeeeh whorre?
    sorry .. I am not going to sleep with you at all , never wish such a stuff.

    I didnt say I hate you , . .. impossible to hate you even though I dont know about you at all.

    just I like my friends

  11. #11
    Canadian Bulla Swell Arse Richard's Avatar Swell Arse Richard is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    79
    Credits
    1,006,399
    Quote Originally Posted by ank View Post
    sorry .. I am not going to sleep with you at all , never wish such a stuff.

    I didnt say I hate you , . .. impossible to hate you even though I dont know about you at all.

    just I like my friends
    we dont have to sleep

    I just stikk my dikk down your throat and you burp once or thrice and swallow

    thats alll jappy whorree

    shit you would think I asked you to worship the emperor

    yet I will tell you ONCE MORE


    a TRUTHS AND RIGHTS ME SEH

    and when you a defend your "friends"

    ESPECIALLY when YOU KNOW they wrong and doing bullshit

    dont be fake

    be on the team and me deal wid yuh accordingly

    no fake shit roun ya suh eno

  12. #12
    Registered User Fiyah's Avatar Fiyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    29,059
    Credits
    35,340
    Quote Originally Posted by ank View Post
    Fiyah , you are pretty smart ^^.

    so,.. you like and enjoy chatting with the person in Imix ? if so , just say that . I never complain any to the person any more.
    Who Carlos? Ank he is harmless. A pretty nice gay... ah mean guy... actually. Tell him congrats. He just got married!!!


  13. #13
    ank
    Registered User ank's Avatar ank is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    29,826
    Credits
    6,273,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah View Post
    Who Carlos? Ank he is harmless. A pretty nice gay... ah mean guy... actually. Tell him congrats. He just got married!!!

    I like you Fiyah so much

  14. #14
    ank
    Registered User ank's Avatar ank is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    29,826
    Credits
    6,273,420
    but b....who is that man by him ..???

  15. #15
    Banned Big Pimpin is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    pon de gully side
    Posts
    0
    Credits
    1,517,533
    Quote Originally Posted by Long Bambo View Post
    Wow dat pic is sexy, carlos you need to shave tho.. I can see your pubes
    Battyman, u juss cyah help to let out ur true colours ee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •