Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Caricom single market movement

Gladiator

Caricom single market movement

I JUST LOVE THE IDEA TODAY!

before i hated the idea of Jamaica getting closer to the Islands and going futher away from America, but with America failing, it's important that we help each other. But this rise another question, which Island won't have anything to offer/give and have value/beneficial to the other Islands ?

We are trying to develop, and can't afford to have burthens draging us down. Example, Haiti. I don't think they should be allowed to participate. Anyone in agreement ?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post

before i hated the idea of Jamaica getting closer to the Islands and going futher away from America, but with America failing, it's important that we help each other. But this rise another question, which Island won't have anything to offer/give and have value/beneficial to the other Islands ?

We are trying to develop, and can't afford to have burthens draging us down. Example, Haiti. I don't think they should be allowed to participate. Anyone in agreement ?
    Agree!

Gladiator
    Agree!

THANK YOU!!

Credits

we have to help haiti out or else whe do dey start.

Gladiator
    we have to help haiti out or else whe do dey start.
    Do you understand that there is more hungry people in Haiti than the population of all the other Islands combine ?

It seems impossible to me

And to be honest, less competition for Jamaica in the Tourism sector.

Credits
    I would converse with you, and show all that a country like Haiti would offer, or even retort to wonder if Jamaica would similarly be a "burthen", but I just reminded myself that badminded people aren't progressive enough, bright enough, or driven enough to work in an organization like Caricom, to ever work themselves up into a position of being able to effect public policy.

No need to bicker something like this with the proletariat, so, enjoy

Gladiator
    I would converse with you, and show all that a country like Haiti would offer, or even retort to wonder if Jamaica would similarly be a "burthen", but I just reminded myself that badminded people aren't progressive enough, bright enough, or driven enough to work in an organization like Caricom, to ever work themselves up into a position of being able to effect public policy.

No need to bicker something like this with the proletariat, so, enjoy
    Jamaica is by far the most IMPORTANT Island, and thanks to chavez, Trinidad can now go scuk themself.

Did you know, Jamaica is helping the other Islands more than they help Jamaica ? We don't get back half of what we give.

How can i badmind Haiti ? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ..

Credits
    Jamaica is by far the most IMPORTANT Island, and thanks to chavez, Trinidad can now go scuk themself.

Did you know, Jamaica is helping the other Islands more than they help Jamaica ? We don't get back half of what we give.

How can i badmind Haiti ? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ..
    most important island man stop talkin form ur arse.

weh jamacia helpin us?

Gladiator
    most important island man stop talkin form ur arse.

weh jamacia helpin us?
    3 million buying the products you make.

We are the leaders really, alot a things we import we don't even need to, but we do it to help. Example, fanta shit ..When Ja have pepsi, coke, D&G etc ...

But no other Island will be more Important than Jamaica, it's impossible.

Credits
    3 million buying the products you make.

We are the leaders really, alot a things we import we don't even need to, but we do it to help. Example, fanta shit ..When Ja have pepsi, coke, D&G etc ...

But no other Island will be more Important than Jamaica, it's impossible.
    man form de lil bit of post's you have i can see you does talk pure caca

Links30

Dude, you the biggest JAMAICAN jackass that ever hit Imix...

Why get rid of Haiti? Haiti is our brothers and sisters same way cross the board.... Was it Haiti's fault the reason why that country collapse because of American and French involvement in that country from its independence.... People that has little facts and knowledge and history spur none-sense from their mouth, point in case.. YOU.....

What are you? Fuking 12 or something.... And what other island is Jamaica helping? There are more Trinidad business operating in Jamaica that Jamaicans running Jamaican Business, there are more Trinidad Banks operating in Jamaica, and if you want to say Trinidad and Tobago could ################ off because of Chavez oil, remember it was Trinidad and Tobago who came to the rescue to save allyuh from the biggest hurricane Jamaica has ever experieneced.. Where was Chavez then MOFO?

You know what, why the hell meh even responding to you and this damn thread? You too chupid for me....
    Last edited by Links30; 02-18-2007 at 12:30 AM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    Dude, you the biggest JAMAICAN jackass than ever hit Imix...

Why get rid of Haiti? Haiti is our brothers and sisters same way cross the board.... Was it Haiti's fault the reason why that country collapse because of American and French involvement in that country from its independence.... People that has little facts and knowledge and history spur none-sense from their mouth, point in case.. YOU.....

What are you? Fuking 12 or something.... And what other island is Jamaica helping? There are more Trinidad business operating in Jamaica that Jamaicans running Jamaican Business, there are more Trinidad Banks operating in Jamaica, and if you want to say Trinidad and Tobago could ################ off because of Chavez oil, remember it was Trinidad and Tobago who came to the rescue to save allyuh from the biggest hurricane Jamaica has ever experieneced.. Where was Chavez then MOFO?

You know what, why the hell meh even responding to you and this damn thread? You too chupid for me....

Gladiator
    Dude, you the biggest JAMAICAN jackass than ever hit Imix...

You know what, why the hell meh even responding to you and this damn thread? You too chupid for me...
    More Trinidad business ? More banks ? Whats wrong with this idiot now ? RBTT the bloodclat banks thats going to be sold very soon ?

Stop posting bullshit. Jamaica is buying back everyting little by little that we sold to you guys.

Anyways, put it this way. The Jamaican people are more important than the people living in Trinidad to the manufactures in Trinidad.

Credits
    More Trinidad business ? More banks ? Whats wrong with this idiot now ? RBTT the bloodclat banks thats going to be sold very soon ?

Stop posting bullshit. Jamaica is buying back everyting little by little that we sold to you guys.

Anyways, put it this way. The Jamaican people are more important than the people living in Trinidad to the manufactures in Trinidad.
    i would of reply to de post you said deh but i will just not reply to some of the thing's you say.

Credits

Boy I don't even know where to start with you... fcuk it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast