Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CARIBBEAN AIRLINES will be the EXCLUSIVE NATIONAL CARRIER of JAMAICA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad Scorpion
    So Caribbean Air buy ah fackin albatross an people rejoicing? How old is their fleet? Are the routes even worth anything? To me CAL shoulda let Spirit buy it and leh dem yardies be happy that another american company own something of theirs instead of a regional neighbour. De ignorant ones who railin up should be vexed that their government owes TnT money and be clamoring fuh JA to gi dem back di dallahz. Bet dem cocksuckaz eh complainin bout dat doh.

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickin Killa! View Post
    So Caribbean Air buy ah fackin albatross an people rejoicing? How old is their fleet? Are the routes even worth anything? To me CAL shoulda let Spirit buy it and leh dem yardies be happy that another american company own something of theirs instead of a regional neighbour. De ignorant ones who railin up should be vexed that their government owes TnT money and be clamoring fuh JA to gi dem back di dallahz. Bet dem cocksuckaz eh complainin bout dat doh.
    i am not rejoicing at all..i am with the side of the T&T public who believe this is a bad move.

Credits
    If it will make the yardies feel better..some of us trinis think its a bad move as well. If the very people you will be counting on to be your customers hate you then you are already in the hole. I would hope that this purchase was done as a potential profitable venture but what i'm seeing is an airline whose main route (jamaica) is setup to fail. More bad money being thrown after bad money with this blasted government in TnT.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Qadamawi View Post
    congrats to the Trinidad Company that took control of a struggling sinking ship in a jamaican company.. that if it wasnt for the Trinidad Company the jamaican company would be done
    Is not like jamaica wouldn't have had no planes in the airport to fly people if aj did done...I fly the most affordable when i'm flying and thus far that's been american airlines and spirit.

So this actually affects me neither one way nor the other and won't affect the jamaicans that DON'T fly aj out of loyalty. It's going to be weird not seeing the aj logo in the airports but so it guh. Merger and acquisition activity is nothing new in the business world...allowing M&A in the caribbean will help it get up to the times.
    Who has eyes to see, let them see...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickin Killa! View Post
    WEy da fuk u get all dem info frm boss....Now seems like ur one a dem pan face trinis boasting off ur ole worn out oil and chemical poluted country........bare in mind ur oil and gas reserves arent forever.....when its all done and ur country becomes a chemical wasteland hope u dont think of coming to paradise u faggit.....poor tobago wen all yall running over there from da waste land......trust me trinidad will fall one day......btw caribbean airlines full a shit since the company became conceptualized there has been no audited financial information given to the public its gonna end up like a fail bwia and a fail cl financial

Credits
    ah coming back juss now wit a tune fuh dem yardies
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownilus View Post
    Is not like jamaica wouldn't have had no planes in the airport to fly people if aj did done...I fly the most affordable when i'm flying and thus far that's been american airlines and spirit.

So this actually affects me neither one way nor the other and won't affect the jamaicans that DON'T fly aj out of loyalty. It's going to be weird not seeing the aj logo in the airports but so it guh. Merger and acquisition activity is nothing new in the business world...allowing M&A in the caribbean will help it get up to the times.
    i really don't remember asking you that , but ok!

Credits

Yardies Allyuh Too Raasclaat Bad Mind

STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Badmind fi wha?

Jamaicans live better than Trinidadians.

Jamaica has a higher life expectancy rate.

Jamaica has a lower poverty rate.

Yard still the capital of the Caribbean.

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Badmind fi wha?

Jamaicans live better than Trinidadians.

Jamaica has a higher life expectancy rate.

Jamaica has a lower poverty rate.

Yard still the capital of the Caribbean.
    That video was mocking God by the way..

Down di road, ova di gully, pass di big tree
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglorious Bastard View Post
    ah coming back juss now wit a tune fuh dem yardies
    hahaha pot a cuss kettle. Just me, yawdies nah study allaunuh.
    Disclaimer:
    Many of you can't keep Jamaica outa yuh mouth. Its ok, we understand you can't help it. Envy is a helluva thing. But let it be known. If you've never been to mi yawd your comments about mi yawd shall hereby be stricken as nuttin but verbal defecation. Walk good.

Yes I am a superhero. Sarcasm is my superpower.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Qadamawi View Post
    i really don't remember asking you that , but ok!
    The point was this thread's misguided attitude overall like carib air is saving jamaica from being suddenly unable to fly people. If air j did flop right down to ground there are still plenty other options with OR WITHOUT carib air to get jamaicans and others on and off the island.

It is not that big of a stinking deal as threadstarter or the jamaicans wailing about it are making it out to be.

Unless they were benefitting from buddy passes that they probly shouldn't have had and will nwo have to pay a normal sale price. THAT I can see upsetting some people. lol
    Who has eyes to see, let them see...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123