Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: Careers in Hotel, Restaurant & Tourism

  1. #1
    SAINTSational Nica's Avatar Nica is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nawlins BAYBAY
    Posts
    39,594
    Credits
    7,746,304

    Careers in Hotel, Restaurant & Tourism

    People with knowledge in those fields please help me out. I need info.......
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

  2. #2
    To know me is to love me tropicalbeauty's Avatar tropicalbeauty is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Miramar, Florida
    Posts
    1,335
    Credits
    1,018,188
    what do u want to know

  3. #3
    ~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~ Val3nie2debone's Avatar Val3nie2debone is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    18,268
    Credits
    2,128,267
    check ur pm
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

  4. #4
    To know me is to love me tropicalbeauty's Avatar tropicalbeauty is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Miramar, Florida
    Posts
    1,335
    Credits
    1,018,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone
    check ur pm
    nothing there from u

  5. #5
    ~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~ Val3nie2debone's Avatar Val3nie2debone is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    18,268
    Credits
    2,128,267
    Quote Originally Posted by tropicalbeauty
    nothing there from u
    not u gyul hehehe...val ah talkin bout...de gyul put up thread askin for info and she disappear
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

  6. #6
    To know me is to love me tropicalbeauty's Avatar tropicalbeauty is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Miramar, Florida
    Posts
    1,335
    Credits
    1,018,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone
    not u gyul hehehe...val ah talkin bout...de gyul put up thread askin for info and she disappear

    oops my mistake.

  7. #7
    ~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~ Val3nie2debone's Avatar Val3nie2debone is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    18,268
    Credits
    2,128,267
    Quote Originally Posted by tropicalbeauty
    oops my mistake.
    np...well since u in de thread lemme ask you some questions then..lol you're in the field? how long and what do you do?
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

  8. #8
    To know me is to love me tropicalbeauty's Avatar tropicalbeauty is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Miramar, Florida
    Posts
    1,335
    Credits
    1,018,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone
    np...well since u in de thread lemme ask you some questions then..lol you're in the field? how long and what do you do?
    that is my major. i graduate in may of next year. i want to own and operate a chain of restaurants. I will first work for a hotel chain in the food & beverage or catering departments.

  9. #9
    Wah mek yuh brazen so? sapodilla brownin's Avatar sapodilla brownin is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    813
    Credits
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by tropicalbeauty
    that is my major. i graduate in may of next year. i want to own and operate a chain of restaurants. I will first work for a hotel chain in the food & beverage or catering departments.

    that makes two of us
    i wanna work in the caribbean somwhere....bdos im thinking
    but i dont know how to go about doing that...they already dont like guyanese people ...hehehe

  10. #10
    ~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~ Val3nie2debone's Avatar Val3nie2debone is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    18,268
    Credits
    2,128,267
    Quote Originally Posted by tropicalbeauty
    that is my major. i graduate in may of next year. i want to own and operate a chain of restaurants. I will first work for a hotel chain in the food & beverage or catering departments.

    ohok basically the same idea i had but i'm more interested in the hotel part of it...i am starting my bachelors in january i cant wait...i never thought i would ever be so excited to go back to school lol...i got my associates in hotel & restaurant mgmt. in april and my bachelors is in hospitality mgmt....i'm hoping to start my business up in the caribbean...don't plan on living in the US all my life atall
    Last edited by Val3nie2debone; 11-16-2005 at 04:15 PM.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

  11. #11
    ~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~ Val3nie2debone's Avatar Val3nie2debone is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    18,268
    Credits
    2,128,267
    Quote Originally Posted by sapodilla brownin
    that makes two of us
    i wanna work in the caribbean somwhere....bdos im thinking
    but i dont know how to go about doing that...they already dont like guyanese people ...hehehe

    lol nah don't let that deter you...one way to start is by joining a couple of the hospitality associations and network through them....they're very good for you and they look really nice on your resume as well...i have a list of them at home, i'll look for them when i get home and post it for you....hcareers.com is a good site that's very useful....it lists a lot of hospitality jobs and information on the industry.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

  12. #12
    Wah mek yuh brazen so? sapodilla brownin's Avatar sapodilla brownin is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    813
    Credits
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone
    lol nah don't let that deter you...one way to start is by joining a couple of the hospitality associations and network through them....they're very good for you and they look really nice on your resume as well...i have a list of them at home, i'll look for them when i get home and post it for you....hcareers.com is a good site that's very useful....it lists a lot of hospitality jobs and information on the industry.
    good good ..id like that
    ive found some job search engines for the caribbean online ...but i dont think they are of much good.

  13. #13
    ~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~ Val3nie2debone's Avatar Val3nie2debone is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    18,268
    Credits
    2,128,267
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

  14. #14
    Pebbles362436
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone
    Val thanks for the link. It looks very interesting. Sometimes I enjoying going to some of them.

  15. #15
    ~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~ Val3nie2debone's Avatar Val3nie2debone is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    18,268
    Credits
    2,128,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles362436
    Val thanks for the link. It looks very interesting. Sometimes I enjoying going to some of them.
    np they're really helpful sites esp. the AHLA (American Hotel & Lodging Association) as soon as i settle myself in school in january i'm gonna join
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •