Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Car Owners

Credits

Car Owners

Do you take pride in having your car clean? In and Out.

Credits
    I clean it when it looks dirt and have the vaccum the inside for me i'm to lazy to do it myself

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dimeout567
    I clean it when it looks dirt and have the vaccum the inside for me i'm to lazy to do it myself
    My car is washed atleast 3x a month, depending on the type of weather it could be more. The mats and carpet stay relatively clean, I usually vaccuum them every 2 weeks.
    1stclass yute just told me about a product by Black Magic, for the interior, good looking out breds, that product is boss!!!! It makes your dashboard, steering wheel and doors look brand new. My car always has a pleasant aroma, I am nicely stocked with air refreshners.

I hate going into people's car, and from the time you walk in it, you're asking yourself, wais dat vampin stench. Then there are fast food bags left all over with crumbs and food mashed into the seat. I also hate to see people with relatively new cars, and the outside is horrendously dirty.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by deoriginalrudeboy
    My car is washed atleast 3x a month, depending on the type of weather it could be more. The mats and carpet stay relatively clean, I usually vaccuum them every 2 weeks.
    1stclass yute just told me about a product by Black Magic, for the interior, good looking out breds, that product is boss!!!! It makes your dashboard, steering wheel and doors look brand new. My car always has a pleasant aroma, I am nicely stocked with air refreshners.

I hate going into people's car, and from the time you walk in it, you're asking yourself, wais dat vampin stench. Then there are fast food bags left all over with crumbs and food mashed into the seat. I also hate to see people with relatively new cars, and the outside is horrendously dirty.
    where did you get it from?

Credits
    hell yeah i hate it when de #2 dirty cha.. people remember to carry unno rubbish with you off de train

Credits
    Do you take pride in having your car clean? In and Out.
    yes...I try to wash my car at least once a week and the interior is cleaned about every 2 weeks.

Totee lickin shotz Bajan_bedroom_bully's Avatar Bajan_bedroom_bully is offline
    Credits

i use armarol wipes for the inside but i might try that black magic thing ya talkin bout

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dimeout567
    where did you get it from?
    auto zone

Quote Originally Posted by Bajan_bedroom_bully
    i use armarol wipes for the inside but i might try that black magic thing ya talkin bout
    I used to use the wipes. I'm not too fond of the wipes, for the most part it cleans your interior, but the black magic spray, also the turtle wax spray, shines your interior, and has it looking brand new. It protects it from sunlight I believe also.
    Def. recommend it.

sharkie

well i does keep mih mother car clean eh...but lemme tell yuh somethin, when yuh see it cold in de winter and de snow and mud have de car lookin nasty. you feel i wastin money to go and wash it? fuh it to jus get dutty again? steups, you musse mad. it stayin jus so till de weather get a lil nicer.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    well i does keep mih mother car clean eh...but lemme tell yuh somethin, when yuh see it cold in de winter and de snow and mud have de car lookin nasty. you feel i wastin money to go and wash it? fuh it to jus get dutty again? steups, you musse mad. it stayin jus so till de weather get a lil nicer.

car wash?!?!?!?!

They do not pay attnt. to the details like I do. They leave watermarks, your rims are still dirty, and it never fully washes the soap off.
    I only resort to carwashes in the winter. The carwash sees me atleast twice a month, depending on if it snows, it may see me a little less or a little more. Never will you see rudeboy's car with salt and crust on it in the winter....that shit eats away at your paint.

sharkie

car wash?!?!?!?!

They do not pay attnt. to the details like I do. They leave watermarks, your rims are still dirty, and it never fully washes the soap off.
    I only resort to carwashes in the winter. The carwash sees me atleast twice a month, depending on if it snows, it may see me a little less or a little more. Never will you see rudeboy's car with salt and crust on it in the winter....that shit eats away at your paint.
    well fadda we carwash does a good job ah cyah complain.

plus, we doh have a hose (or de attachment for one) so we never wash de car at home.

Credits
    well fadda we carwash does a good job ah cyah complain.

plus, we doh have a hose (or de attachment for one) so we never wash de car at home.
    maybe i should make the trip up to see.
    if i do, no you can't drive..........curb scratches dont fly in my book. :

sharkie
    maybe i should make the trip up to see.
    if i do, no you can't drive..........curb scratches dont fly in my book. :
    fine.

i'll just have to tief it in de wee hours of de morning

Credits
    fine.

sorry. is a day trip only.

*memo to self* never leave keys in sharkies reach.

Moi
    Credits
    fine.

yoww sharky..i cud get to drive de rude boy's car too?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast