Thread: Captaine - come here Meego

T-MAKAA

Captaine - come here Meego

Is that you above?

If not, I apologize.

THE accused Riverside Park rapist pleaded not guilty Wednesday to charges he raped a Russian tourist, sexually attacked a second woman and bullied three others for dates.

An expanded sex case against Hugues-Denver Akassy came after Manhattan prosecutors released his mug shot and opened a wide-ranging probe last month.

At his arraignment on a grand jury indictment Wednesday, Assistant District Attorney Jessica Troy told Supreme Court Justice Carol Berkman that 40 women had called a hotline since Akassy was busted for the July 27th park rape to complain about uncomfortable encounters.

A law enforcement source said the smooth-talking Akassy, who wooed women by claiming to be a French journalist, approached them at museums, including the Museum of Modern Art, the Time Warner Center and other cultural institutions - but also outside their homes.

Besides the rape, Akassy is now also charged with forcing a woman to give him oral sex in November 2007 and stalking three other woman after initially asking them out on dates between March 2009 and February of this year.

Prosecutors demanded that he be held without bail.

"All of the articles on his website ... are plagarized," Troy said. "The defendant is homeless and unemployed."

Troy said that Akassy gave a bogus address in Washington and that the Ivory Coast, Africa native has been in the country illegally since 2002.

According to court documents, Akassy had a congressional press pass.

The July rape in Riverside Park came days after Akassy picked up the 43-year-old tourist at Time Warner Center and asked her out on a night time picnic date - to which he brought wine, a blanket and flowers, officials said.

In a statement to cops after he was arrested, Akassy claimed the encounter was romantic and consensual.

Read more: 40 women say they've had uncomfortable encounters with accused Riverside Park rapist: DA

Credits
    the only things that is me in this report is the homeless and unemployed. line

having said that

can you help a meego brotha out?

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Capitaine View Post
    the only things that is me in this report is the homeless and unemployed. line

having said that

can you help a meego brotha out?
    I'll have one of my friends send u some credits.

Y u homeless, she kicked u out? Y didnt she take away your computer too

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    I'll have one of my friends send u some credits.

Y u homeless, she kicked u out? Y didnt she take away your computer too
    yep she kicked my as$ out for spending to much time with siri

since then i only use my iPhone to do everything until its strayb