Thread: cancer doesn't discriminate

vincy_socababy

cancer doesn't discriminate

so i'm just talking to my girlfriend,she's about 27 and she's telling me that she's in the states having treatment for breast cancer. agressive cancer that took over in a short time, she has chemo and lost her hair.
    she has a little girl back home waiting for her mommy to get better. allyuh put in a little word for her when you're praying.

Credits
    My prayers go out to her, her family and friends. Cancer certainly does not discriminate -old, young etc.

vincy_socababy
    Quote Originally Posted by currygyal
    My prayers go out to her, her family and friends. Cancer certainly does not discriminate -old, young etc.
    yeah she's being so positive and strong. i have no idea how i would fare in her situation, but as she says she has her child and good friends and family so she not ready to leave this earth yet

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vincy_socababy
    yeah she's being so positive and strong. i have no idea how i would fare in her situation, but as she says she has her child and good friends and family so she not ready to leave this earth yet
    Glad she is in good spirits. Regardless of her situation, she's counting her blessings. That's admirable because it has got to be very difficult.

sharkie
    i don't pray....but good luck to her and her family and i hope she recovers soon and fully.

vincy_socababy
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    i don't pray....but good luck to her and her family and i hope she recovers soon and fully.

thanks babe

Credits
    Jeezanages 27 yrs old? That frightens me. I will pray for her.

vincy_socababy
    Quote Originally Posted by buss up shot
    Jeezanages 27 yrs old? That frightens me. I will pray for her.

girl i know she's 2 years older than me. and she's already tiny, she says the chemo doesn't make her sick and stuff, but man.

Credits
    Her and her family and friends will be in my prayers. Cancer is devastating and painful for all involved.

Credits

Lightbulb

I will definitely pray for her...I had a friend of mine pass at de age of 28 from breast cancer...it doh watch age atall...and dat still has me quite frightened, yes

Credits
    Cancer don't watch age, race, gender. Anyone could get it. I will definitely say a prayer for your friend. Chemo ravages the body along with ridding the body of cancerous cells. I hope she is talking to a nutrionist as well to ensure that she is getting in some vitamins to rejuvenate her body. I hope that everything works out.