Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: canadian crew

Credits

canadian crew

allyuh doesn't ask your parents what the hell they were thinking when they left their beautiful hot islands and came to this cold ass country??? i ask my mother all the time to no avail because i hate the winter it's like -30 right now here in ottawa

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by spicy_trini
    allyuh doesn't ask your parents what the hell they were thinking when they left their beautiful hot islands and came to this cold ass country??? i ask my mother all the time to no avail because i hate the winter it's like -30 right now here in ottawa

oh gosh... I ent Canadian but I can say this, I ask mi mum every year when snow or cold breeze hits mi face.... WHY DE ARSE YUH Left GRENADA!! WHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Credits
    And meh mudda does tell me I doh have to stay here...meh navel string din bury here...

Only me and God knows how much I hate this weather

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by EmpressSocadahlin
    oh gosh... I ent Canadian but I can say this, I ask mi mum every year when snow or cold breeze hits mi face.... WHY DE ARSE YUH Left GRENADA!! WHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
    last night i ask mommy the same blasted thing, and all she could do was laugh and say i weak

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicekween
    And meh mudda does tell me I doh have to stay here...meh navel string din bury here...

Only me and God knows how much I hate this weather
    every winter, i hate it more and more, this sh*t is only good for polar bears

Credits
    every winter, i hate it more and more, this sh*t is only good for polar bears
    Same thing I say, this place was not made for humans..

Credits
    not for the west indian ones anyway, but i does see other people, no hat, gloves, scarf and jacket wide open...and check me with tights, pants, undershirt, sweater...all ppl does see is my eyes yes

Credits

ITS NOT MADE FUH PEOPLE WIT ISLAND BLOOOD!!!

Credits
    I ask my damn self that everyday...my parents smart cause they still in St. Thomas and my father have never been in the states during winter time and I doh blame him atal

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vipeaches
    I ask my damn self that everyday...my parents smart cause they still in St. Thomas and my father have never been in the states during winter time and I doh blame him atal
    and you there alone suffering, you should them every chance you get, after you thank them for giving you life of course

Credits
    Allyuh plan on going back home to live? Do you think you can?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by EmpressSocadahlin
    Allyuh plan on going back home to live? Do you think you can?
    well winter ole talk aside...it's hard to live the kind of lives we do now here in the States and Canada back home, many do it and a lot don't so many benefits and opportunities here that may or may not be available...i don't know where i'm going to end up, but i want it to be somewhere warm...later on in life, though like retirement time, who knows??????

~Q~
    Credits
    Every blinkin' time it gets cold my mother knows I'm going to start up with the questions.

She can't even do the 'go ask yuh father' because he usually flies back south once winter reaches.

Credits
    Let me tell u when i see the leaves start to change i get into big stinkin depression. the whole b alsted week i been taking taxi cause mi fraid cold. This place is tooooo rass cold and layering nuh really help sometimes, den yuh cyaant even feel yuh flicking toes, yuh cyaan breathe caw yuh nose have isicles in it. IT IS HORRIBLE I TELL YUH

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by likleancute
    Let me tell u when i see the leaves start to change i get into big stinkin depression. the whole b alsted week i been taking taxi cause mi fraid cold. This place is tooooo rass cold and layering nuh really help sometimes, den yuh cyaant even feel yuh flicking toes, yuh cyaan breathe caw yuh nose have isicles in it. IT IS HORRIBLE I TELL YUH

Yuh killin meh

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast