Thread: Canada SUCKS

MrBlackRock

Canada SUCKS

ah hear people getting stop at de boarder and getting turn home.... dem racial profiling and all... be careful going to canada people dem people doan like "americans" blasted mounties and nordiques.. 12miles backed up to de boarder and ting... where is de love... frenchies....

Credits
    I was in Canada for a week and I aint had no problems, but then again I went by plane

Credits
    keep allyuh trouble down dey! :p nah but for real, do you blame them? at a time like this they have to be leary as to who they let into the country. yeah, i agree with you, canadians don't like americans at all, especially the french ones, i always arguing with them because i tell them i prefer there than here. they does watch me like i mad! (trust me, now i love meh canada! ) at a time, if anyone had a criminal record with an offence they did 20+ years ago, they was gettin turn back. that happen to big men who eh do nuttin so since they was teens! also, landed immigrants who are down here now have to get visas to go to the usa (started march 17th)! thank God i born here!

MrBlackRock
    Originally posted by montREALady
    keep allyuh trouble down dey! :p nah but for real, do you blame them? at a time like this they have to be leary as to who they let into the country. yeah, i agree with you, canadians don't like americans at all, especially the french ones, i always arguing with them because i tell them i prefer there than here. they does watch me like i mad! (trust me, now i love meh canada! ) at a time, if anyone had a criminal record with an offence they did 20+ years ago, they was gettin turn back. that happen to big men who eh do nuttin so since they was teens! also, landed immigrants who are down here now have to get visas to go to the usa (started march 17th)! thank God i born here!
    so basically you saying meet me at the boarder for a good gawlbladdagrind

Credits
    Originally posted by Red Pole
    I was in Canada for a week and I aint had no problems, but then again I went by plane
    yeah, matterhorn was here on the weekend and he apparently flew in with no probs otherwise he would have talked about it on the radio! the plattsburgh/quebec border is always horrors

Credits
    I ain't born here ...lol.. but I heard dat if u a landed immigrant from the UK then u exempted from having to get one of those visas .. ah hope dat true... I gonna have to find out

Credits
    Originally posted by MrBlackRock
    so basically you saying meet me at the boarder for a good gawlbladdagrind
    yes, that is exactly what i'm saying i know customs officers at the border, you would get through even though you are a known bamsee terrorist! oops, a bumpa terrorist!

D'Only1
    so this is what it takes to bring yuh out the wood works? We have to badtalk yuh country.

Howdydo lady.

MrBlackRock
    yes, that is exactly what i'm saying i know customs officers at the border, you would get through even though you are a known bamsee terrorist! oops, a bumpa terrorist!
    *faints*

*does armageddonwukkup where he waist does repel meteorites*

Credits
    Originally posted by Sweetie
    I ain't born here ...lol.. but I heard dat if u a landed immigrant from the UK then u exempted from having to get one of those visas .. ah hope dat true... I gonna have to find out
    that may be true, i think it is. can you believe all the countries that are exempted are "white countries" and all the "black" ones aren't? a black community leader here in montreal made a stink about that in the montreal gazette the other day. i think they said there's a valid reason for that...