Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Can you survive with a roommate of the opposite sex?

Gladiator

Can you survive with a roommate of the opposite sex?

..and a straight roommate not a gay one for yall smart asses..(of course i mean a non-sexual relationship with ur roommate)

I cannot and I know most people cant for many reasons. There will be too many conflicts of interest
    Last edited by Gladiator; 04-04-2012 at 06:56 PM.

Taj
    Credits
    :
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    yes.. been there done that.. but.. u gotta know who u living with, cos nasty people is nasty people regardless of gender... and you have to know your personality
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    She would have to be unattractive.....if not, I would smash.
    Say no to drugs.
    Smoke weed.

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    yes.. been there done that.. but.. u gotta know who u living with, cos nasty people is nasty people regardless of gender... and you have to know your personality
    so u were ok with ur roomate girl walking naked all over your house at night ? How would you feel to wake up at night and she butt naked cooking in your kitchen ? lol...you cant be mad, she is ur roommate woman lol
    Last edited by Gladiator; 04-04-2012 at 07:25 PM.

Credits
    Sure..
    before you work on artificial intelligence why don't you do something about natural stupidity?

Instagram: @iamvivaa

Twitter: @Iamvivaa

MZ. VIVAA LA'BEAUTEE
    http://www.facebook.com/VivaaEntertainment

YOUTUBE.COM/EMPRESSPRIA
    >SWQ SOCA DEMON<

iamvivaa@gmail.com

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivaa View Post
    Sure..
    We could live together.
    Say no to drugs.
    Smoke weed.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    so u were ok with ur roomate girl walking naked all over your house at night ? How would you feel to wake up at night and she butt naked cooking in your kitchen ? lol...you cant be mad, she is ur roommate woman lol
    no, in any situation there are rules.. if she dont pay the rent then her ass needs to be in HIS room naked, not in the shared common space when i'm there? lol.. she must be mad.... if she over there every day all day all night i'mma ask him if we going three ways on the rent.. i'm pretty low key.. keep my place hospital grade clean and we'll be fine.. don't knock on my door, dont leave me notes.. don't talk to me before 1 pm on sat and sunday... and we will be fine.
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Gladiator
    no, in any situation there are rules.. if she dont pay the rent then her ass needs to be in HIS room naked, not in the shared common space when i'm there? lol.. she must be mad.... if she over there every day all day all night i'mma ask him if we going three ways on the rent.. i'm pretty low key.. keep my place hospital grade clean and we'll be fine.. don't knock on my door, dont leave me notes.. don't talk to me before 1 pm on sat and sunday... and we will be fine.
    Hmm seems like this is your house and not you and your roommate house..
    Triniminx likes this.

Credits
    it doesnt matter.. must be rules... keep your guests in your room.. when i'm not there, do whatever you want, but have respect.. no naked chicks in common areas, and also dont make this shit a revolving door... if you have a different chick or person over every night, i'm going to consider you a security risk because different people coming in and out, my stuff around.. eh eh.. not my shit.. and the other rules with respect to me can be condensed into one- stay out of my way .. and that's that.. i hate living with nasty people.. i live by the motto that at any point in time, anybody can need a place to stay.. let my place be clean.. or if something should happen to me, let the police have an easy time finding my documents!

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Credits
    as long as she don't leave the bathroom full of blood and hair i'm ok.

Down di road, ova di gully, pass di big tree
    Credits
    No
    Disclaimer:
    Many of you can't keep Jamaica outa yuh mouth. Its ok, we understand you can't help it. Envy is a helluva thing. But let it be known. If you've never been to mi yawd your comments about mi yawd shall hereby be stricken as nuttin but verbal defecation. Walk good.

Yes I am a superhero. Sarcasm is my superpower.

sharkie
    it doesnt matter.. must be rules... keep your guests in your room.. when i'm not there, do whatever you want, but have respect.. no naked chicks in common areas, and also dont make this shit a revolving door... if you have a different chick or person over every night, i'm going to consider you a security risk because different people coming in and out, my stuff around.. eh eh.. not my shit.. and the other rules with respect to me can be condensed into one- stay out of my way .. and that's that.. i hate living with nasty people.. i live by the motto that at any point in time, anybody can need a place to stay.. let my place be clean.. or if something should happen to me, let the police have an easy time finding my documents!
    How does that make any sense at all? You would not be a good candidate for anyone to room with.

Why must a guest stay in their room? They pay half the rent on the kitchen, so if I cooking and I want you in the kitchen with me, you could be in the kitchen with me!!

One of my friends has a roommate, and I go over there all the time, watch movies, eat dinner all that good stuff. The only thing her roommate doesn't like is people sleeping on her couch. So I have to sleep in my friend's room if I crash.

I personally could room with a man, though it needs to be one that does not pee all over the toilet. I don't care if you leave the seat up, I'll put it down. But piss straight got dangit! If I had a 2 bd/2ba it'll be amazing.

It is important to know how long is too long to have a bf/gf over though, I think it's fair to say guests can stay no more than 7-8 nights per month, this way if you have a gf they could spend the weekend, but not every night!!

Credits
    Done that when I was young din know how she could cope with it but she eventually became meh best friend...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    How does that make any sense at all? You would not be a good candidate for anyone to room with.

Why must a guest stay in their room? They pay half the rent on the kitchen, so if I cooking and I want you in the kitchen with me, you could be in the kitchen with me!!

One of my friends has a roommate, and I go over there all the time, watch movies, eat dinner all that good stuff. The only thing her roommate doesn't like is people sleeping on her couch. So I have to sleep in my friend's room if I crash.

I personally could room with a man, though it needs to be one that does not pee all over the toilet. I don't care if you leave the seat up, I'll put it down. But piss straight got dangit! If I had a 2 bd/2ba it'll be amazing.

It is important to know how long is too long to have a bf/gf over though, I think it's fair to say guests can stay no more than 7-8 nights per month, this way if you have a gf they could spend the weekend, but not every night!!

the context was a naked guest walkin around in the common areas.. the guest can share the common areas while fully clothed, i dont care cos most likely i will be in my room anyways.. and yu right, they paying half the rent, but if they practially LIVING there, then the rent needs to be three ways, cos your guest in there every day and every night??

i am not sharing a bathroom with a soul.. did that once with a male roomie.. i was angry every week cos i dunno.. he was well dressed but filthy underneath... i dont like living with people.. i dont care who you are.. i am one of those people who clean on a random and very detailed schedule so i want when i bleach the kitchen and the bathroom from here to jerusalem that nobody nasty it up... been that way from ah small.. dat eh go change..

the only thing i am really a stickler for with roomies is cleanliness and leaving me alone.. don't come and knock on my door when you just see me come home.. i dont want to talk.. if i want to talk to you i will contact YOU.. not the other way around.. dont leave notes for me with post it notes.. dont knock on my door for shit.. just dont knock on my door.. you inhabit your space, and i'll inhabit mine.. if i'm outside in the living room then fine we chat and laugh and talk shit. once i retire to my room please don't disturb.. i will morph..

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast