Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you seriously trust a persoon like this....

Credits

Can you seriously trust a persoon like this....

Separated friends....I have one friend that I can call and tell almost everything, i have other friends that just need to know what I want them to know.....

If they were ur mate? Could you spending Time/Years with a person who each friend/family/associate has a different perception of dem. Could you really grasp a true understanding of who ur with? ;scratch
    Last edited by MÉCHANT LOUP; 08-18-2009 at 10:33 AM.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Credits
    What is there not to trust about me...

some people have diarreah (sp) mouths and like to talk to their mate about shit that they doh need to be discussing, while others know how to keep secrets..

You self doh let me tell u about ur forking self.....delete this forking thread and doh make me ur forking topic of attention eh....
    Live life in concert with your values!
    Never be paralyzed!
    Don't wait for people to change! - Dr. Robert Brooks

CocoErotika
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
    If they were ur mate? Could you spending Time/Years with a person who each friend/family/associate has a different perception of dem. Could you really grasp a true understanding of who ur with? ;scratch

well most people's perception are skewed anyway because it is based on their personal $hit not necessarily what actual is or the person they are perceiving.

it can happen

ank
    Credits
    yes.

Credits
    Nope
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness4Life View Post
    What is there not to trust about me...

some people have diarreah (sp) mouths and like to talk to their mate about shit that they doh need to be discussing, while others know how to keep secrets..

You self doh let me tell u about ur forking self.....delete this forking thread and doh make me ur forking topic of attention eh....

LOL.....Nah Nah. this thread is not about you, specifically. It's about a "person who is pretty much a different person to each person in their life". It's like a defensive mechanism, yeh works for dem...but it can leave a mate speculating. i meant to do a thread like this from months past. but ur post reminded me of it.

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

Credits

LOL.....Nah Nah. this thread is not about you, specifically. It's about a "person who is pretty much a different person to each person in their life". It's like a defensive mechanism, yeh works for dem...but it can leave a mate speculating. i meant to do a thread like this from months past. but ur post reminded me of it.
    yeah whatever...i am taking it personally, so delete it!!!
    Never be paralyzed!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoErotika View Post
    well most people's perception are skewed anyway because it is based on their personal $hit not necessarily what actual is or the person they are perceiving.

it can happen

Yuh know, coca'....i think we come to understand that when u first meet a person. You're dealing with an elaborate image.....But when relatives and close friends also being fed elaborate images, then who really knows this person....other than the person them self.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness4Life View Post
    yeah whatever...i am taking it personally, so delete it!!!
    okay>>>

I did an edit...cool?

Credits
    If you are the same person to each and everyone you meet then that makes you a robot... I am sure you have a work self and a home self. Same concept, nothing really fundamentally astounding about it..

Credits
    You are officially on the same list that IT is on due to ur idleness!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Never be paralyzed!

CocoErotika

Yuh know, coca'....i think we come to understand that when u first meet a person. You're dealing with an elaborate image.....But when relatives and close friends also being fed elaborate images, then who really knows this person....other than the person them self.
    you can try to feed elaborate images all you want to. if a person know you... they know you.

image is what's going on on the outside. friends and family would know what's going on on the inside.

.if a person decised they must front with friends or family...they have issues...serious issues.

if somebody asks me my perception of someone I wont give a rundown of what they do. I will give you a rundown of what they are.

maybe that's why people feel I am judgmental.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by PJK View Post
    If you are the same person to each and everyone you meet then that makes you a robot... I am sure you have a work self and a home self. Same concept, nothing really fundamentally astounding about it..
    if someone is a different person to everyone they meet that person is a clown. why even have them as a friend if you have to hide certain things from them? im the same at work, in the club, in front my family. Im true to me. keep it real and you have to wear masks

Credits
    All the world's a stage.

I am whatever you say I am.

CocoErotika
    Quote Originally Posted by up2detime View Post
    if someone is a different person to everyone they meet that person is a clown. why even have them as a friend if you have to hide certain things from them? im the same at work, in the club, in front my family. Im true to me. keep it real and you have to wear masks
    exactly!

I understand you dont act at work the way you act in the club. but those behaviors dont make you who you are unless you are extremely shallow

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast