Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Can you recognize a "hater"???

Credits

Can you recognize a "hater"???

Like you eva had somebody who just comes out of left field with some random comments to something you do or say and it makes you think to yourself?? wtf.. lol... it could be a friend, family member, loved one, parent.. whoever.. you just hear the comment or see an action and think.. jus so???

like for me.. this individual i know.. will come up with the most random comments on my pics at times.. i am the type of person that if i find somebody look nice, man or woman, i'll compliment them on their pic.. if i dont have anythign to say, i'm not goin to do the fake gas. i'll jus stay off the pic.. now i noticed a while back, the pic with my blue dress.. nuff people said something about that dress or liked it or whatever.. she comes on the pic and the comment is "wait who's taking this pic?".. like to imply i was with somebody else in the hotel room.. i was like ooooooook cos she knows that was a trip i went solo..

then my avatar here.. folks like it .. okay whatever.. this is the comment i just got a few mins ago " Cuz that hair vitamin really working...hair looks nice....it dont work for everyone cause ive heard bad reviews but you need to give them a review, im sure the company would love that.".. i was like?? hair vitamins?? whats the purpose behind this comment?? i had to laugh because she of all people knows i am very low maintenance with hair.. because i noticed another pic i put up recently she did not like it nor comment on it.... but when she does i'm waiting to see what the comment will be.. (the avatar was put up on mon.. today is the day she commented on it.. and i know she sees every post i put up INSTANTLY and comments on all of them unlessssssss she sees a lot of people like the pic then she doesnt comment ).. there've been other incidents now that i'm thinking about it.. i showed two people the pic and the comment and both were like umm wth??

Now this is not somebody not just liking something you do or whatever.. cos people disagree all the time.. this is different.... like there's another dude i notice, anytime somebody comes around and they're more attractive than him (in his mind and from how he sees others react to them).. bam, he finds some way to cast aspersions on their character.. like this dude came over to me and some friends the other day we were out.. now this dude was the kinda sexy that make woman stop and just stare and ask theyself if they really seeng this man right here in the flesh and diana ross "reach out and touch" start pumping through their brain.. and my boy first comment was "he probably dont even have a 401k".. we were like? wtf? then when i was like "what does that have to do with anythnig.. he says 'i'm just saying.. he's probably not progressive"..

so have you guys any met anybody like that.. work, socially, family etc?? how do yu deal with them?
    Last edited by ladyrastafari; 03-23-2012 at 11:55 AM.
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    nope, i don't have haters
    sharkie and KiwiStarApple like this.

Credits
    lolol...honestly, i know u want to show off ur hair, but i don't think the pic is very flattering...i don't kno if thats something behind u or what but the end looks bushy

Credits
    there's something on the back of the chair.. the ends of my hair are bone straight and what you said there is your opinion.. i wouldnt see that as a "haterade" moment.. but i find some of these antics to be .. strange...
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sankofaa View Post
    nope, i don't have haters
    im sure u do, u juss do bodda wit it...anyone who's got something going for themselves do...its quite unfortunate

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    there's something on the back of the chair.. the ends of my hair are bone straight and what you said there is your opinion.. i wouldnt see that as a "haterade" moment.. but i find some of these antics to be .. strange...
    they ARE strange...people are so bitter and crass that they are unable to hide it...don't question it tho, its a waste of energy, juss take it as a compliment, shake ur head, and give them something to talk about ...lol, thats how i feel about it

Credits
    I can't recognise a 'hater' because I don't pay attention to such... I do what I have to do and keep it moving... They're the ones who wants a bit of your time and I ain't got that for them...
    Seven is the number of the natural world. There are 7 days in the week, 7 notes on the musical scale and 7 directions (left, right, up, down, forward, back and center). The Sages teach that seven are the attributes of physicality: Height, Width, Depth, Top and Bottom (limits height), Front and Back (limits width), Left and Right (limits depth), the connecting of the other six.

Credits
    and i totally get you cos i've never been the type to post a status to my haterrrrs and all that shyt.. but when its somone close to you saying crazy shit .. it does make you wonder whats up with them... i dunno.. maybe cos i have the mentality that tellin another person they look nice takes nothing away from me so i doh really care bout shyt like that.. ..

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Credits
    calling someone a hater, or jealous is the LAST thing that i would accuse someone of being, i just think that its arrogant for that to be ur first thought...i kno that i have a big mouth and some people can't handle my brutal honesty, so i often rack my brain "..did i do or say something offensive " its always another person that says, 'maaaaaaaaan, that b*tch is just a hater!" lolol

sharkie
    LR, I think you study what people say too much. (though of course you rave about how much you don't care what people say.)

It's obvious you let folks get to you.

I don't have haters, I don't care to recognize them, if I were to get that sort of negative behavior I simply remove them from my circle. Not very hard for me to do.
    LB likes this.

Black Madonna
    I sure can and then I turn it up a notch so they can burn more

Credits
    They are all over. People who think that there is nothing better than them, see someone who has thier sht together and admires it to the point of jelousy and hate. They wont build them up....just try to break em' down. But for those of us who dont let those parasites get to us, we use the energy as fuel to burn and strive. Energy to feel good of our accomplishments and progressions. The haters are necassary. While they talk shyt at the table, they then go into a alley and
    Triniminx likes this.
    Linkage !!!

facebook.com/SoundLion - Friend Me
    https://www.youtube.com/user/li0ns0und - Mixes / Remixes --- Check Me Out

Credits
    lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    calling someone a hater, or jealous is the LAST thing that i would accuse someone of being, i just think that its arrogant for that to be ur first thought...i kno that i have a big mouth and some people can't handle my brutal honesty, so i often rack my brain "..did i do or say something offensive " its always another person that says, 'maaaaaaaaan, that b*tch is just a hater!" lolol

well you can think it's arrogant but i dont see it that way when it's people who should know better who say random shit and try to paint it as truth.... like i said before i dont see myself as having haters which is why i put the word "hater" in inverted commas.. there'll always be people who like me and always people who dont.. that's a fact of life.. but i think it's the person themselves.. some random meego at my job can say whatever they want..i cud care less.. relatives? i'mma have to distance myself frm you and when i do that, that's another set of drama there cos now i'm this or that.. but i can't be around people i cant trust.. thats just how i see it.. and if you gonna have all these random ideas in your head, what are you leaving for strangers??

Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    LR, I think you study what people say too much. (though of course you rave about how much you don't care what people say.)

It's obvious you let folks get to you.

I don't have haters, I don't care to recognize them, if I were to get that sort of negative behavior I simply remove them from my circle. Not very hard for me to do.
    see above.. it's easier to do that with friends, strangers, coworkers.. for fam.. it gets more complicated to me cos then its one set of back and forth, parents, tension etc.. i let a lot of shit slide cos when i have had it and i say my piece.. oh i'm a this that and the other...

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Credits
    It's easy to recognize. When someone says something completely weird and hurtful for no reason, that's a hater. Criticism is one thing. Hating aka unprovoked meanness is completely different.

I used to think I don't have any haters or enemies and that everybody loves me.

I just don't have the strength to believe that anymore right now.

The more I try to do something with my life, the more I notice people that I don't know coming out of the blue to hurt me and disrespect me, or friends complaining that they're not included in what I do, when I do want to try and make everyone climb with me.

And when it gets too much for me, I just kind of isolate myself for a while.

That stuff really gets me down and makes me feel lonely.
    Juan Dan and Mr_Crafty like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast